White women hatred

Why do white women get put down here so much? Not an ethnonationalist or even a conservative, but the amount of pure vitriol directed towards Caucasian females is ridiculous, especially considering this is supposedly a pro-white board. I even see black women get less shit here.
>inb4 it's just shills
>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

shills
Sup Forums isn't one person

lol!!!!

This is how public propaganda affects the minds of people.

We are bombarded with white women being with anyone but white men in media, having anything but white kids, and that being celebrated all over.

It's white women's choices in the end that define that. So it's seen as white women choosing to destroy the white race and the other half doesn't think they should have or make that choice.

Sup Forums is two people with 20 different computers and internet connections

Robots lusting over muh Asian waifu or non-whites that got rejected.

you've never been to a pub have you
men always trash talk about gf/wives at the bar.

why he asks

took me 5 seconds to take this screenshot from twitter

here's one of the many many reasons

Cause the majority here are males that have been rejected constantly with women even as we have found a bit of success.
It turns many bitter while others tend to wait till 30s when pussy falls out of the sky its so easy

White women are the most naive and narcissistic creatures alive they are the spear head of degeneracy

Traitors are always worse than enemies.

>Why do white women get put down here so much?
cos Sup Forums has become the last place online where degenerates of all flavours can gather and be free. unfortunately that means we're full of women hating, racist autistics that arent welcome anywhere else.

when it comes to freedom of expression you have to take the good with the bad

Non-white women vote for the DNC in much greater numbers, yet there is generally less hatred towards them so it's not proportional to how liberal they are. I can show you thousands of anti-Trump tweets of that nature written by Asians/blacks/Latinas.

It's not pussy anymore after 30. It's cat. And its gross lmao

>Liberal white women hatred
I renamed it for you

cause they're literal children
thread/

B-but I don't hate them user. I hate the fuckers who put shit in their fragile and easily manipulable minds.

Because they have completely fallen for the Jews tricks and they treat unattractive men like dirt. I refuse to speak to another woman again until I successfully become ubermensch and ripped, otherwise you are just asking for humiliation and rejection.

>>Liberal white women hatred
>I renamed it for you

>>>Liberal white women hatred

That’s utter nonsense. Everyone knows white women are cancerous. They’re hated by every demographic on the planet and seen arrogant, narcissistic, and outright stupid.

I’m not going to waste my time creating the never ending laundry list of their vile self absorbed characteristics.

Do you hate children?

>>>>Liberal white women hatred

>inb4 it's just shills
it really is just shills

This. I feel Like every time I talk of women in general that I'm really talking about a parasite. Is there anything worse than an uppity cunt?

Not when they have zero rights and are the responsibility of others. Women having any rights whatsoever was a colossal fuck-up methinks.

I don't hate them. Most of them are kind and polite, but disinterested. Why do you despise them so much?

Cause (((white women))) invented feminism. And everyone is suffering with the affects of it today.

PS. Sup Forums loves conservative women

Who's the #1 participant in emotional online outrage and internet social justice again?

because /r9k/ and kikes push that shit , for their own reasons

I live in russia and i want a latina chick so badly :(
Im tired of seeing the same people all the time i want out!

If I'm going to have the rights of a child I will have the responsibilities of a child. You raise children.

Op cannot inb4

Because white women have been specifically targeted and subverted by multi-national propaganda campaigns ever since the feminist movement coincidentally sprang up. Additionally, women are being made into the new men of society, so to speak. Many here resent them because they wrongly attribute blame to them, probably as a consequence of failing to see the bigger picture themselves.
See

I'm sure its different in Europe but here I literally never see an attractive white woman with a white man. They always go for shitskins and give white men the cold shoulder.

That's more or less what I'm saying essentially. And you know who is behind it.

Its like having those child soldiers in Africa that have zero self control and murder entire villages of men, women and children when they are given guns. Rational thinkers should be given the fruits of liberty, all others should be bound by limits.

Fake, Sup Forums only has 1 poster and he's called Ivan.
It feels so lonely here. I want to ask my friend Vladimir to post with me but he says he got something more important to do.

Liberals, who are statistically more likely to be non-whites. If I post screencaps of liberal Latinas behaving hysterically, would you view this as representative of their entire demographic, the same way you do white women? If not, why wouldn't you?

Because they are (((empowered)))

Those women go to the gas chamber along with there shitskin pets.

What state are you in? I'm sure most of them go crazy for Chad atleast.

Always shoot the traitor first.

Few reasons
>Constant rejections, tinder, in the club whatever
>Dating is a market and young males are the least valuable demographic for women.
>You many defeats it breaks your heart
>You start to get angry.
>Loci of rage turns either outward (at the women) or inward

Inward rage can be constructively good. Go to the gym or read books. Improving yourself is the only way out of the trap.

Except they always had the rights of a child and they always did what they were meant for. The average man has the mentality of a woman nowadays so not much would change.

You're deluded. The capital city centre is not representative of normal people.

and I guess it was not being a traitor when white men created the favels of Brazil.

I mean... Where is the lie ?

Girls your age want older men with more resources, and younger girls are illegal. They got you by the balls.

women in general are disliked because they experience an extremely high level of privilige in the west, yet refuse to acknowledge it, and constantly align themselves with the other 'opressed' groups to ensure their victim status
They are also directly responsible for the last 60-70 years of leftist policy via their voting habits , policies that have led to mass immigration into the west, downfall of culture and masculinity and so on.
More than ever society has pandered to them via the systems listed above and as such, like men, the lack of any adversity or societal roles has led to them becoming extremely vapid, self centered and for want of a better word 'basic'.
The general redeeming feature of a woman in older societies was to be a Mother/Wife/Homecarer, which is what earned them the protection and providence from males, however they have continued to abandon this role at record rates, and engaged in behaviours that move them further and further from them - thus making them unpleasent to be around.

I'm trying to move out of my 'i hate all women MGTOW' phase but the above is still 100% true IMO, i'm just not going to give up looking for a unicorn now i guess. Part of the blame of course rests with males for enabling or not preventing this sort of behaviour, but feminism (and its support by the international jew) restricted mens ability to do this.

As for white women are particularly hated, it's largely because Sup Forums will interact with white women probably more than any other women and have more influence in the societies Sup Forums is interested in preserving (Western) via their demographics and vote

No as in older men with a job or some stablility are far more attractive than some guys living at home or in college slumming it.

Even in bar trash talk you can in the end sense affection towards that gf/wife. The posts here are pure malice and outright hatred.
A guy trash talking his gf.wife in a bar would still not want to see her harmed in the end. The guys talking about white women here would cheer if they saw a random white chick get mauled by some negro or arab on the street.

and I am supposed to submit to such a man and trust him with my life to pay for the sins of other people? How about no?

>favelas
>white people
Hahaha, no. Very, very rare.

Wrong again.

Only married,older white women tend to be more conservative.
They're not on the internet 24/7 caring about social justice.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

I hold nothing against the white British birds if they aren't thicc. I'd rather have couple of vodkas with them one Friday evening or Saturday.

I see a bunch of bitter manbabies with divorced parents. Their parents couldn't make up with each other so they think all women are evil. They probably had mothers that did bunches of coke.

80% of people live in urban areas in this country, so yes, it is representative

Lol, implying men haven't fallen for Jewish tricks and don't treat ugly girls like dirt as well.

BLACK CHICKS GOT BOOTY

This is not true. Mass immigration was initiated without consent of the European people. Up until very recently (probably the last decade), the general consensus amongst white women was that non-whites were unwelcome in large numbers to our nations. To this day, they vote more conservative than not. White women did not facilitate the demographic replacement occurring today, for the most part. I'd say white men, even non-Jewish ones, had a greater roll in that.

Go to Moldova or Caucas, you've got qt dark girls there.

Dropping true red pills

Ok beta bucks cuck, I'm sure your job and stability gets her pussy wet like the young stud in her class never could.

Lol you're just a provider and a wallet. If you weren't slaying in your 20s, you are not physically attractive. You're her ATM

I went on holidays to San Franciso. If I judged America by that what the fuck would I think. People on here have such a warped view of Europe

Maybe you missed my question. What state do you live in?

Are you serious dude? Men will take any women they can get. An ugly man is destined to be alone forever unless he becomes the ubermensch. Rich, good looking, whatever. I refuse to even talk or look at women until I get six pack abs.

You have a dick m8o. Stop larping you fucking faggot, you are sick and a disgrace. Also yes, women are genetically submissive, it's not me who says it, it's nature, obviously there may be some exceptions like when you find a non-retarded nigger. Feminism is doing a lot of harm by making the average woman go against nature and force her to "make" hard decisions, I really feel bad for them.

Mostly because they will divorce rape you. Also they have a huge ego because niggers and beaners are so thirsty they can threaten to leave the white man for the niggers and beaners if White men start up a MGTOW/Herbivore movement to starve women of attention. A similar thing happens in Japan where the women threaten to leave the Japanese men for White men because Japanese men do not give them any attention.

then you're projecting
my mom and dad are still together, 33 years in. Mom had 2 kids and stopped her quite promising career to do so.
Seems like bullshit, any figures whatsoever to back that statement up?

You are delusional. Guys want hot girls period. Even most of the tfw no gf autists here dream about a model tier waifu. I bet if a less pretty than average but genuinely nice and caring girl approached them they'd reject her. Or just used her as a one night stand.

I highly doubt that. Go make a tinder/okcupid fake profile with a picture of an average to below average girl, heck even a fat girl, see how many matches you get.

haven't noticed it. Maybe because I don't often reveal what I am here or because I'm not white

Just put it in google, mate. And read more about how mass immigration was introduced to Western nations, white women by in large are not really implicated.

My rolex submariner, tailor made suit (silk cut) and a 2 year old BMW will drop panties for sure guy. I amn't paying shit for anyone. Point is you need to present a fake air that draws them in. I've tested it. I go out in my fancy useless shit and I can see them visible change their demeanour. I've learned this shit the hard way. Now I'm a "player" and a "fuckboi" when I couldn't get my dick wet for years or they wouldn't look at me.

I read the title as "white women thread"... Now I'm sad it's not

Isn't it obvious?

I Dare that guy to drink a hatian guy blood then

This. The reason why women in the west are so awful is because we don't hold our women to any standard, Women assume there will always be a thirsty nigger or white cuck that will fuck them. Thus women have let themselves go, and have had their behavior go down the toilet.

Florida aka the third most populous state. I've literally had white women try to cuck me. I saw a hot Aryan white girl with her 5'6 manlet poo-in-loo beta and she gave me this defiant look and kissed her boyfriend to make me jealous as if she was tearing down white privilege or something. All the mediocre women still go for white guys but the best genetic material I see are all dating shitskins, they literally hate white men. Not only that but my ex girlfriend wanted to peg me. Women here are fucking horrible and they hate white men.

Nice refutation of my point you fucking moron. Also

>holiday
Youre not even American cunt

Wah someone disagrees with my evo psych theories. What she thinks must be wrong because of le science WAHHHH

It's more impressive when you can get it without the carrot on the stick. You just keep proving yourself as a fucking tool you degenerate scum. But keep white knigting on le interwebs. I have a fiance and I've fucked and have known white women and they're fucking awful.

Jesus your post alone is why you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Really, I don't hate you, but when you try to talk about politics it's a fucking cringe festival.

What a bitch. I'm really sorry to hear that, user. It's not the first time I've heard such stories from the East Coast though, so there may be truth to it. But I've heard that in the Western parts of America, white men are the ones doing all the racemixing. And If it's any consolation, women here don't really racemix, especially not attractive British women.
>inb4 all British women are ugly

Yeah I was speaking to some European women and most of them were amazing by comparison. They were actually quite thoughtful as well and could carry a conversation.

White women are what are destroying the West, cuck.

Nah man but young girls mostly suck I mean even if their mother died of cancer they are still immature shitheads or have some kind of mental problem.

Have you ever tried to have a female friend?90% of them are more simple than a dog, with very similar interests,a dull life(no drinking every weekend and getting fucked by guys isn't interesting), and their tastes are guided by what other woman think.They are like sheeps that only like to whine about stupid shit,critizise people and dumb shit like that, 23 woman with the behaving like fucking childs and getting away with it because ey imma woman check your privileges male scum.

I don't know I just dislike them, as I said they are just like retarded grown up children.

And I like being a cringe festival. Get used to it.

>White men
>Created Favelas
>Created

No white man would want to live there

Whenever women are interesting you are ZOMG YOU ARE TRYING TO BE MEN I AM SO TRIGGERED.

Where from? I feel that American women are way too candid and confident, like they don't leave any mystery. Europeans are more demure. But I think British women are taking after American women too much these days, it makes me sad.

This triggers me every time I hear the old hags(27yrs+) talk about men

>oh I'm doing well, the kids are well so are the dogs
>oh and the husband, yeah that's another dog
>femanon laughter ensures

Really listen to these stupid fucking cum dumpsters when they talk about men. The context is a complete 180 compared to the way men talk about women.

They openly don't give a shit. Women are inferior and they even dare say these things because those fucking cunts can control the weak betas with their vagina.

Never give a woman control over your life, you are a slave effectively the second it happens.

This. How do people not see this shit?

Hmmm who do you think bred the people who lived there?

Think Winston THINK

Hey I can keep fucking girls having fun and you can stay angry bud have a good life

People who talk shit about men talk shit about women too.

Until you post your karyotype I'll consider you a degenerate faggot with implanted tits. Good night.

Did whites also create ghettos in america? Better yet, did whites destroy entire white cities with non-white migration?
Or was it just the niggers?

Same shit here. But wait, it gets better. Wait until you fuckers are forced to live inside gated communities just to avoid them.

It's just a joke. As said, they're crueler to each other.