Shingeki no Kyojin

It's Warriors time.
tieba.baidu.com/p/5010611625?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnDQkeK-86M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reiner and Gaby bonding soon.

why is she so cute she doesn't look much different other titan girls fucks going on.

Because tomboys are top tier.

Because there isn't an official romanisation yet, so we're just using the romaji spelling.

Annie is life

Poor Reiner

At least we know he got to see his family again. But he had to face Bertolt's family. He had to tell the truth to Annie's father. And he failed to finish it so another child wouldn't be cursed like him. His soul must be broken.

>you have to wait until next month or even more to see your post-timeskip Shingeki
It's killing me inside.

That just makes me wish he never got back in the first place. This is fucked up.

Armin a cute.

AM a cute.

It could be worse. He could be Annie, and still be stuck with that people.

They mentioned that they only lost the femal and colossal titan despite Marcel getting eaten and Ymir stealing his titan. Does this mean Ymir has been eaten by another warrior or that she's working for Marley now?

Gabi best girl.
Reiner best boy.

summary of Chapter?

Every shifter deserved better. Except Armin.[/spoiled]

We don't know.

Gaby is the Isabel from ACWNR. Her presence is odd in the setting.

>new characters
>new titan
>trench war
>loli fucks shit up

Reiner is going to let her have it when he sees how excited she is to become a warrior

Probably. They don't count Marcel's titan as a lost so...

Don't compare the new AT to a literal who.

Is a time skip (again)?

She could be wroking for Marley. Or Galhard eat her.

Doubt it. He'll probably start having flashbacks to his own childhood and how Gabi is as naive as he used to be.

Ymir is a stinky, stinky degenerate & dead shit.

Not at all. She reminds me of Sasha when she still wasn't a literal who.

Or how she still has something he once had but lost. Hope. A flame burning inside. Maybe this will give him strength to come back to Paradis for one last try and let her live her long life.

This was how it was on the one shot.

>A flame burning inside.
That's Eren's thing. If Reiner is going to see something in Gabi, is Eren's will.

>Reiner is reborn as a loli.
>Ymir is reborn as a mule.
>Bert is reborn as putrid shit.

What will Annie be reborn as?

I told you reiner is the best

How many years has it been since Annie has made a non-crystal appearance in the manga?

>That's Eren's thing.
Eren's thing is hate rotting everything inside.

>Reiner is reborn as loli
So he now has a chance with Historia.

Gabi is more like Sasha if anything.

Gabi showed a deep hatred too, and her excuse is also freedom, as well as used to be Eren's superficial reason once.

How is that? Just because is a girl? Think a little more and you are going to see that they are not similar at all.

Gabi is nothing like Sasha whatsoever outside of her appearance.

There's the fact that Ymir got a soldier training just like Reiner, that means she has military knowledge that might help Marley fight against Wall soldiers, so there's a chance that they might still be keeping her alive if she decided to fight for Marley and Reiner was able to convince them.

Or they can just ask Reiner.

In a non-flashback it's been about sixty chapters so five years-ish. In a flashback, whatever chapter it was with the Marco stuff which was maybe a year ago or something

It's different. Gabi is on war since very young. Eren had the perfect life. I still haven't seen she killing someone like a psychopath.

Having two with such knowledge and training is better than having only one, though. Also it looks like Reiner's time is almost over? Why are they deciding for his successor right now?

Because she's rather happy-go-lucky with what she does.

>Eren had the perfect life.
Pls. They both suffered. That's fucking obvius. And Gabi has been in a war, throwing dynamite to their enemies, and see them as things to destroy. if she didn't have the chance before, she definitely have it now she is fighting.

>why is she so cute she doesn't look much different other titan girls fucks going on.
Because she is mixed with Explosions

You are braindead Ymirfag just shut up already.

>Pls.
He did. The Warriors didn't attack untill he was 10, and he had it way before that. He was born with his hate.

>throwing dynamite to their enemies
She threw at at the car in order to break it down, though.

You what? I'm just discussing the manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnDQkeK-86M
Something about Ymir/Christoria at 4.46.
Translate this part please.

>Christoria

To You 20000 Years From Now

They probably need to brainwash her before feeding her off to another soldier. Her memories will be a pretty odd revelation to the successor of her titan. From growing up in the streets to being sent to Paradis for just a name and living as a walled soldier.

The translation from earlier started again

>before feeding her off to another soldier.
No?
And she saw what Eren is once, they wouldn't need to "brainwash" her to go against him.

What does Eren have to do with this?

Ymir probably died and her powers transferred to one of the eldian babies.

Zeke's eater is planned too?

Last time I checked he was the greatest power of the Wallists.

Yes, and Sieg is still alive.

Endgame right here, brothers.

So? And what do you mean brainwash her to go against him when I was explaining brainwashing her so her mindset wouldn't confuse the warrior that ate her because they believe that those of were sent to Paradis are all evil.

For the time being, but hes certainly going to die. Levi will never kill him.

If you insist to go by this, then they should leave it as it is. A pretty good look at Eren or Mikasa will make up any sucessor of Ymir's mind to go against the Wallists certain.

Now it's confirmed this guy with the black strap is Marleyan. I dig him.

If she payed much attention to them

I don't get why there's a Hanji, Jean and Frieda clone. What is Isayama trying to pull?

Mikasa and Armin are canon starting from next month. Screen cap this post, you heard it here first.

Hard to not notice this.

Or this.

Easily ignored and it seems like an Eldian soldier is having a nice chat with a Marleyan warrior

>Easily ignored
I would find weird someone biting himself out of rage, but that's on you.
>Soldier
>Ymir

Levi is gonna kill himself after he realizes Zeke is dead, Kek.

>This slave bay.
So they are fighting to free slaves?

Its says... kiss kiss fall in love!

It's what they believe

I wouldn't be surprised if they start to act all lovey-dovey for now on.

But his target is the beast titan not big bro Zeke Yeager.

>Implying he sees anything there but a piece of meat.

It's what they're doing, they can see the slaves with their own eyes. The Marleyan Eldians fight for abolition, human rights, and real freedom. The Wall Eldians fight for "freedom" by which they only mean the "freedom" of movement by eliminating borders and getting to go into another country uninvited, they're very happy to give up all their rights though.

I thought they were referring to the Middle Eastern Union

how long was the timeskip? 9 years? If so then Eren should be dead

It's saying the building is an slave prison.

Is EH already confirmed?

Ymir is from Marley.

I should have put walled soldier.

Four years my brother.

Three years since the ocean scene. Nine years since Shiganshina fall.

Yes!

Ymir never worked for the wallists. Neither wamted to.

She still saved Erwin for example.

Next time we see Mikasa she's gonna be expecting. Mark my words.

I want to see them too. I am a bit excited.

And now he's dead.

So in conclusion Ymir was an Ex-Marleyan Ex-Wallists who died. What are we talking about again?

>Ex-Wallists
Hard to be ex something you never was.

So, guys, Galliard=Jaw titan, is Reiner or not? Maybe it was how Marcel's titan should look?