get some more confidence in your voice by the way other than that nice wow

LOL! you sound like a mestizo teenager though ! Oh well very funny

Stop thinking of yourself
Stop being a narcissist
Stop horfing Taco Bell
Stop being a faggot
Stop belling the cat
Stop licking the doorknob to your sister's bedroom
Stop shoving the Whit Queen up your turd hole every Saturday, that's fucking "chess in the park" day
Stop filing your canine teeth to sharp vampire points
Stop licking the dog's anus
Stop spraying orange paint in the outline of a dead body on the driveway

Fuck off whigger.

I celebrate the Nativity one January 7 faggot.

i tried to give this guy a chance but im pretty sure hes clinically insane

Merry Yule all!

Christians are responsible for the fall of Rome.

Its funny cause the most "set me on fire" born again evangelical i know refuses to celebrate Christmas because of its pagan roots

Stop breathing, pagan shit.

Stop stopping.

I remember you. KEK

The fuck out of here with the shit.

Nice try, Santa. You don't get to be lazy this year.

inbreeding, and consumption of leaded wine of the elite caused the decline of the roman empire.

the roman empire was already on life support when Christ arrived.

>the roman empire was already on life support when Christ arrived.
That's a lie. Rome didn't start to Decline until almost 200 years after Christ.

This neckbeard would like to have a word with you.

Begone, pagan scum.

Oh shit I can't believe I passed over this shit.

So would this one.

Stop eating grain. Agricultural society was designed to enslave. It's not called bread and circus for nothing! The human body in its natural state is powered by fat. Modern humans are powered by glucose. Paleo/Keto diet is the definitive cure for obesity, cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease, among many other benefits. Caloric restriction and metabolic efficiency are the keys to health and longevity.

Christmas is a psyop designed to gaslight children and promote consumption. Ex-WWII propagandists working for Coca-Cola designed the idea of a fat man in their company colors delivering presents.

These elite families have been actively manipulating and subverting human society for millenia. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are weaponized concepts. These systems of belief make it much easier to control the majority of the world's population. Judaism is a convenient meatshield for (((Zionists))). Hitler and Nazi Germany played right into their hands, whether or not they were consciously complicit or not. Nazi Germany wasn't the first nation to massacre Jews. Massacring Jews is like digging up your entire lawn when there are only a select few elite insidious weeds dominating your yard. Don't hate the player, hate the cheating banker who's fucking the game up for everyone. Same applies for all the racial, political, and cultural division being shilled here 24/7. Zionists engineer continuing holocausts in order to cry ANTISEMITISM any time their dominance is questioned. Playing the victim at its finest. We're all victims, including the black guy who mugged or assaulted you. Those liberals you scowl at in disgust are just as much a victim as you or I. Forgive your fellow human beings and turn your attention toward the psychopaths steering this shitshow. Divide and conquer is their mantra. Don't fall for their tricks.

Merry Chrismas Sup Forums. Ima eat garbage one last time with my family. When in Rome... What happened to Rome again?