Visit London

>Visit London
>Half the white women I see are with non-white partners

Honestly, it's pretty staggering. Also saw quite a few white men with non-white women but not as much.

How can you preach separation when, of their own free will, so many white women choose to date non-white men.

It's basically a lost cause at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HVZDJAC9HM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0
youtube.com/watch?v=KB7XaPT71eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Birds of a feather flock together.
Build your relationships with those that are made of gold. Do not concern yourself with those that are made of iron.
Ride the Tiger

>tfw haven't read Evola

You should mate. You will see the world with a superior eyesight.

>when Europoors try to use the %56 meme
>meanwhile
>Mongols invade Europe
>rape
>Muslims keep invading
>rape
>Russians invade
>rape

>of their own free will

So why did the amount of it happening suddenly have a huge surge in the last decade? Most women do whatever is "trendy", they're being lead by the nose.

USA is still worse then Europe no matter what you say even with MUH GUNZ

heh yeah, the jews are why women don't want me

Londonistan is over. Same as other parts of UK. The Brexit will not fix the shit. Can't wait to see you guys crying in a few years here.

Less of a social taboo? I dont know m8. All I know is it's happening at a staggering rate. I was genuinely shocked at the amount.

I see this blonde on game of thrones.
Whats it about.
I remember her tell a nigger hes sad for stacking money and horses and she ends up fucking him while crying.
What the fuck is this show about.

Epic strawman m'sir.

Id rather get my guns then any women any day.
I wish I could still own guns.

>went Christmas shopping with parents and little brother
>dad is looking for parking spot
>see lady with phone on video chat
>with a nigger

That kinda sounds like you're saying to throw your lot in with soft trust-fund babies instead of dependable allies.
Ever heard this poem?
>‘Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —
>Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.’
>‘Good!’ said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
>‘But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all.’

He just means good people

A higher intellectual basis must preexist in order to understand what I was trying to convey but nice attempt.

It's their religion at this point.

>da joooooos is why women willingly suck and fuck black cock

Honestly, humans in the british isles are so inbred that getting some non-british dna on them will probably help the population in the long run.

london has fallen.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HVZDJAC9HM

but maybe berlin fellas?

Quem te deixou sair da jaula macaco?

Can I breed a white girl if she's already fucked non-whites? You dont want her anyways, right? I'm quarter native, figure my children would have the best life if they look white. I already look white myself

The EU is the 4th Reich. They weakened their would be opponents with third world immigration.

you're gonna have to go to the Future Of Whiteness Department and have your genes checked to see how likely your offspring are to look white

>U.S. is worse
>interracial marriage illegal til 1965
>guns
Nice try, hope the police don't know you're on this site.

Nice anecdotal evidence bruv. Here's some of my own:

>work in East London
>entire office is white
>everyone has a white partner

Here's some more

>my gym in East London
>50/50 non-white and white
>all the white people have white partners
>all the black people have black partners
>all the asians have asian partners

It's almost as if people like to couple up within their own race. Stop peddling (((their))) race mixing narrative.

>I already look white myself

Haha.. nigger!!

Microchimerism.

Yeah dude, sure, nice story, works for noobs who never visited London recently.

post hand with timestamp

I'm a quarter Mexican and I have light skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm looking for a white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. My kids would likely turn out with blonde hair, but they'd definitely have blue eyes. So I guess it depends on how white he looks.

>Half the white women I see are with non-white partners
not only an exaggeration but ignorance of the lack of actual british women there

>I'm a quarter Mexican

Dude, white race besides skin and eye, means some facial features specific to whites only. I can detect any other race that European only by facial features.

Isn't London only 47ish% white? Like, not joking, London doesn't even have a majority indigenous population. Explains why white women are with non white guys.

Britbongs will never admit it because they're in denial but that country is seriously fucked from immigration. Even more than Germany I would say. London is a cesspool, Birmingham is fucking Islamabad. Rotherham with its pedophile rings, Luton, Bradford, etc.

I was in Cardiff, which should still be relatively safe, and there were entire apartment buildings being bought or rented by Arabs. You can go by yourself and see the UAE or Kuwait flags in the windows.

But the funny part is that white brits completely ignore this yet are incredibly xenophobic towards people from EU countries like France, Spain or Italy.

London has some fucked up demographics, but racemixing is in the minority and generally just restricted to the poor underclasses.

Good people don't have much to do with gold in my experience. Their wedding rings, that's about all the gold they ever wear.
Or there are better metaphors that don't glorify a brittle and mostly impractical metal.

I never noticed they browned the white dudes. What did they mean by this?

poor classes are the majority in general everywhere, bottom of the pyramid.

Have you ever heard of Hesiod´s Ages?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man

50 years from now the only place you'll find white people will be in sex dungeons in the Middle East. Since you have Native American blood, you likely have genetic markers that show Jewish DNA, because many Native Americans originate from the Middle East and are semitic. So convert to Judaism and marry a Jewish woman, and you're set.

As a Brit I agree with you. Foreigners overstate the current problems, as they are nonexistent in large areas of England/Britain.
However major cities are fucked. The brainwashing is also more thorough here, a combination of cancerous American tripe and imperial guilt.

game ovah senpai
youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0

London is about 60% white including non-British whites. It's only about 45% white British. They're still the largest single racial group but white flight is pretty much total at this point.

All the white people who could afford it have moved into the suburbs and the countryside. Britain is still ~90% white, just the major cities are shitholes.

LE 16%

>brits completely ignore this yet are incredibly xenophobic towards people from EU countries like France, Spain or Italy.

I call it royal British autism, they always did that.

you would think I was European if you saw me.

Someone please meme this.

don't be deluded

Like the royal family

Just like how American cities are filled with niggers while the countryside is not. Enjoy.

>Own free will
People don't have free will.

If you say so.

You are too much into the larp, friendo.

>white brits completely ignore this

except we don't you retard

everyone stays well clear of paki lands and openly talk about pakis in private circles

but obviously if we went on tv and said anything we'd get the tommy robinson treatment

youtube.com/watch?v=KB7XaPT71eg

think America might be just slightly more fucked, I must say

not really. I just find certain features more attractive. I'm not into that natsoc faggotry

Yes. I'm just saying that you're going to be catching up quickly.

Here's your (You).

This brits are so xeniphobic to the people from balkans and eastern eu thinking they are tough guys meanwhile blackest of the blacks apes from congo and rich arabs are creamping their women.

Why don't you find a nice native girl and leave us whites alone ok?

They're your Royal Family too :^)

Also
>Harry
>Actually a Windsor

Let me try this again. I bet you find her attractive, no? Guess what her nationality is.

>Britain is still ~90% white
Ignore this bullshit.

>brits are so xeniphobic to the people from balkans and eastern eu
Is that mostly a meme though? I'm not and don't know anyone who is.

she's ok. And I really don't care.

>50 years from now the only place you'll find white people will be in sex dungeons in the Middle East
Some will also be bred by the machineloads in China and Japan, y'see.

In the last major census we were 87% white British you spastic.

You don't care because I just pointed out your stupidity.

All-white town resident here. The British girls at my Sixth-form quite vocally look forward to going to university to (quote) "get [themselves] a nice halfcast man".

Even the fucking ruralites can't wait to start burning coal on an ozone-killing scale.

still mixed, cuban+italian, the fact that is nice does not make she white

>because many Native Americans originate from the Middle East and are semitic
So why do jewish directors cream themselves over closeups of black faces, and ignore Natives?

No, not really. You posted some pictures that I could give 2 shits about.

That's my point. She looks white, retard.

I get excited when I get to see white people in North and East London, because it's like spotting an endangered species.

she isn't white retard

>I find certain features MORE attractive

>Census data is always (((accurate)))
>The census you are arguing with is 7 years old data
>Calls me a spastic
Are you retarded cunt from yorkshire? Go kill yourself already

>Londonistan is over. Same as other parts of UK. The Brexit will not fix the shit.
This. I honestly feel naive as fuck for even getting optimistic over Brexit. It won't shit. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

Learn to read.

london isn't a part of the UK, in case you didn't know. It's a seperate state in itself. Fuck them. Real brits don't reside in london.

*won't do shit.

I went to london a few months ago, i saw a total of 4 interracial couples in a span of 2 weeks, 2 were white girl black dude and 2 were white dude black girl
Nice meme

learn to look at pictures retard
- eye - black/brown
- tons of makeup to cover that

She doesn't look white either.

>admitting we've lost our capital city.
You know what comes next.

It's from 2011 because they haven't taken out a new one, if there was an official Gov 2017 census I'd fucking use it, wouldn't I?

watched that GoT episode yesterday, It did remind me of Sweden for some reason

True. What is more common, though, is busted white women with brown kids.

what's west london like?

>London
>Part of Britain
>'le lost cause' meme
Quit LARPing, faggot.

Would dark haired people (blonde in my infant years) with brown eyes, totally white skin be allowed to live in the ethnostate?

no, you will be the first to the gulag

Arabs, oil nigger Arabs everywhere

I thought so :/

Depends how west you go. Apart from the incongruous patches of immigrants on the dole, it is the wealthiest part of Europe going west from Trafalgar Square square say. . You're safe walking around St. James',Kensington, Mayfair etc. Inb4 that's not west London, it is to me. .

He is lying never trust a britkike you should know this by now.