On your knees and please your mistress!

On your knees and please your mistress!

Why is like 99% of all male-performing cunnilingus shitty femdom roleplay?
Why can't artists draw it without applying some stupid dom/sub narrative? It's just fucking oral it ain't complicated.

I did some quick research. Apparently this is not anime or manga.

Because performing cunnilingus is being submissive. It became common in the west only because of the total feminisation of the society.

Because it's pandering to someone's fetish obviously, i don't get what's so hard to understand, if it was maledom you wouldn't complain.

>performing cunnilingus is being submissive
What? Not even close.

It really is. No real man wants to lick cunt.

It is, even the Greeks thought that fucking a man was less gay than performing cunnilingus

It's been since Ancient Rome.

The manliest thing you could do was fuck a young boy in the ass.

Sucking a guy off was still less shameful than cunnilingus.

You faggots are still living in that primitive period.

>civilizations more than two-thousand years outdated, which didn't even have basic understanding of medicine, biology, printing or electronics, who believed the earth was the center of the universe and unironically thought the sun was pulled by a chariot, who lived on average to be 30 years old before dying of the filth they wallowed in
>in any way a good role-model
Naw.

Respect your elders, user.

Those elders diddled real kids and were apparently afraid of getting their tongue wet is some fresh puss.
Fuck 'em.

What's the trick to eating a girl out?

You're asking the wrong board, user

You're supposed to ask her. Each girl like a different way.

>Asking instead of testing her g-spots

Femdom is shit.
Only beta cucks like it.

I love eating pussy, but I expect hygiene. I try very hard to keep my dick clean and fresh and I expect the same before I go to town on you

Now this is why I have a disdain for plebs.

>The Romans
stopped reading there.