The universe isn't a Jewish plo-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh.
My.
GOD.
spacejewsthemusical.gif

Jesus said, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men; for you don't enter in yourselves, neither do you allow those who are entering in to enter.”

Solomon's Seal is a magick sigil not exclusive to the students of the talmud

weird that you only connected dots at the spots where it would make that shape. You should probably instead draw a dick out of the dots and fuck off

If those dirty kikes were of any significance to the universe, would 6 gorillion of them have been exterminated?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U

very related.

Is there anything non-arbitrary about your placement of the star as you did or did you just randomly layer the kike star on a star chart for no reason?

It matches some stars and the picture will prove it usefulness.

link the pic with no faggy drawing on it so i can connect stars into a dick

the universe was designed by dick shaped aliens u guize !!! heres the PROOF!!!

The Jews didn't invent that symbol, any more than they invented the number 6. They are just using it.

they stole it and kept the knowledge secret

These symbols exsisted before all modern religions you retard faggots

The dots are the six major Pole Stars about 4000 years apart in the procession of the equinoxes.
Polaris (current North Star)
Kurhah
Deneb
Vega
Tau Herculis
Thuban (Bronze Age Pole Star)

It wasn't six points chosen randomly to form a hexagram.

Don't fucking mass reply me

YA know the likes would probably steal advanced knowledge and claim it as their own. In other words, the star never belonged to the kike.

>claims advanced knowledged
>worships a literal lesser demon imprisoned in a lower dimension

Kek

Yes, it follows the procession of the equinoxes with the points being formed from the six major pole stars of the 25,000 year cycle. See

y

Nice LARP. Got any proof beyond some bullshit you read about this demon?

theres a picture that proves it in my post. see the dick i drew on the stars? thats apparently proof that dicks rule the universe or something

What if the Jews were just a universal plot?

He had a lot of snot in his nose.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes it's all bullshit. Us LARPers have been well and truly rumbled.

What could this be

Faggot.