Have to spend Christmas listening to my left wing family complain about the "nazi" alt right and how diversity is our...

>Have to spend Christmas listening to my left wing family complain about the "nazi" alt right and how diversity is our strength

Give them the redpill

theyre right

>this is your duty user

>this is how """""political""""" people spend their time together.

IRL LARP

I larp along with them, I don't consider politics my life and willing to play along in their pretend land.

My sister was just talking about how a trump supporter hit her car, and thats how all trump supporters are. Sometimes you can't do anything but laugh and say fuck drumpf

My family did this last year and I sort of blew up on them. They ended up sort of agreeing on mass immigration but told me I was a bit extreme about my racism. That's literally it, the rest of Christmas went fine, everything went way better than expected

Imagine if we all thought like this. And we fucked ourselves because we just wanted to fit in

>he's afraid to drop truth bombs on his cucked family
you are like a little baby
i've already ascended beyond the fallacies of the holocaust numbers. they fight at first, but if you can follow it up with numbers and data, they have no choice but to consider it.

Rei is better

>Spending Christmas day showing my relatives charts and data to prove the Holocaust was a fabrication

Just start with "Lets genocide Africa" and go from there, Maybe meet somewhere in the middle like "lets retake Constantinople"

Yeah last Christmas was hell.

All my lefty relatives were complaining about how Clinton should have won because she was a woman and it was HER TURN (literally their only arguments)

They would not listen to any criticisms of her and my parents pulled me aside and told me not to talk about it anymore because I was upsetting them and ruining the mood.

Invite some Abos or Sudanese around, you know, make 'em practice what they preach. your family wouldn't turn them away on Christmas would that Ausnon?

>spending christmas being ashamed of your thoughts and refusing to contradict a single thing that communist relatives blabber on about
Oh yes your plan is far more impressive.

Wow I cant even imagine how that must feels like...

>take gun
>force entire lefty family to watch all 53 minutes Europa: The Last Battle Part 5 at gunpoint
>they're all redpilled now and ain't even mad
>profit

You know what to do, user.

>he's such a beta he hasn't calmly, rationally and thoroughly convinced his close ones that the leftist agenda is poisonous

Typical Asuka fan.

Rei is so much better.

>Dad dies young
>Go to my first Thanksgiving with my mom and her date.
>All we talk about is work and how trump is being fucked by the republicans

Lmao we even had some random guy like 40+ who had seen the based yuri video show up

Poor baby.

Give them the blackpill

turkey baster-to-ass each and everyone one.

>big guy
>wifes son

How does no one catch this shit?

Fuck both of you....

There can be only one Boss Waifu!

Fathima Gassem

Isn't that the one who got spanked by her mom?

I have to spend Christmas listening to my elderly father try to figure out how to log into his webmail account every two hours. This week he's also afraid of hackers getting his credit card number and he's having a difficult time understanding FDIC. So...... Merry Christmas, faggots.

Forrest Gump was raped!

>Have to

No you don't.

This.

You're just an ungrateful little faggot. Your father is ahead of the curve. I knew people who couldn't setup an Ebay account when it was a 3 step process.

>Was forrest gump raped?
N-nani??