Both founders of Justice Democrats have resigned...

Both founders of Justice Democrats have resigned. Tons of "progressives" donated money to a shit organization that just died. On top of that, Cenk says he was a Republican when he wrote that stuff, and he is reformed now. Remember kids: Only Republicans do bad stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kczCNvJYlxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moore was a democrat back when, but somehow that wasn’t an issue.

yeah, rush used that bullshit. "crimes are okay if i changed political affiliation after it happened". i hope people can see through that bullshit line.

He got cucked out his own organization, even Talcum X disavowed him.

> Shaun KingVerified account @ShaunKing
> I'm proud of my friends @JusticeDems for taking this bold stance. We cannot simply condone the barbarism & ugliness of our political opponents while ignoring that of those in our own community. This was the right thing to do.

No idea what JUSTus Democrats is, I just want him booted from tyt in disgrace

basically a bunch of bernie bros all got together to form a movement because bernie got cheated. they are running like 10-20 candidates as primary opponents to democrats in 2018, but with their leadership quitting, i doubt they will proceed.

Will TYT get canned?

I hate watch the young turks, I hope the show isn't cancelled I will miss his crazy conspiracy stories or blubbering humour. Imo he should get out of politics and talk about the aliens and steal alex jones ex followers, we got to know what the aliens r doing.

So is Chunk Yogurt gonna disappear from The Young Turds for a while or will he just think that this "apology" is good enough for the people and Google who give TYT millions for some fucking reason.

there are photos of him with youtube execs, so i doubt he will quit TYT. his political show is obviously the chosen one by youtube (3.5m subs). cenk put out a video on the TYT channel apologizing for everything, saying it was a long time ago, and he was a republican then. I doubt he's going to quit. the only thing he's quit so far is his super pac organization, justice democrats.

I think it’s safe to say that the reason why liberal women believe there’s a ton of sexism/sexual harrasment in the West is because the men they hang around are abusive.

Never, it's his gig. But his Justice Democrats PAC sheenanigans are over.

if you guys want to enjoy some fresh liberal tears, go to justice democrats twitter and facebook. 90% of liberals are crying.

literally did nothing wrong. that said, fuck him anyway. burned at the stake by his own witch hunt. just.

Can I get a quick rundown?

youtu.be/kczCNvJYlxk

he had it coming.
he is scum

Thanks famalam

>Tons of "progressives" donated money to a shit organization that just died.

They gave over $500K to Zack Exley from Open Society anyway. The same guy who smeared Black Pigeon.

Cenk literally took money from his fans and gave it to a Soros shill for "consulting." "Progressives" fall for all the scams.

Props to Cenk for handling this obvious smear job responsibly. Not to say it's false by alt cucks are really reaching when trying to debase progressives.

Being held to your own standards is so unfair, it's practically cheating