Be 33

>Be 33
> Go to a friend iv had for at least 20 years house
> All of a sudden a nigger comes and sits down.
>He dosent knock or anything
>I now hear 5 hours of how prison was.
>He was telling some story about how he is in protected custody etc.
>Scares the shit out of me a wild nigger
>Never Relax
>Made it home safe

I was scared and never relaxed.
Has any of you been that scared before?

you are such a sad pussy, kill yourself.

What would you have done?

I would have slapped you around and had you give me the money in your pockets and then make me some food.

see thats frighting

Was he a friend of your friend?

Yes
Thats scary huh

are you from connecticut?

I should hope so.
Some random nigger wandering into your house and talking your ear off for five hours about how he just got out of prison sounds terrifying. It's bad enough that can happen on the bus, but a man should feel safe in his own home.

user is afraid

>33
>scared of someone who's not showing any violent signs
fucking pussy lmao
i know plenty of people like this and they're not scary unless you're a sheltered neek with a healthy dose of autism

Jeffrey Dahmer was a real man. He'd invite a wild nigger into his house and then he'd fuck then eat them.

Maybe you should get a new friend who doesn't have a black ex-con boyfriend.

You're a massive fucking faggot, in all of human history there has never been a faggot of such huge proportions. There's going to be studies done and books written about what a tremendous faggot you are.
Quite seriously though you're a bitch and should either grow a pair or just off yourself.

im from detriot

>eatting dark meat ever

RIP in piece OP

user is a cuck to pol brainwashing

Why do you ask?

>be me going to see a movie in the evening about an hour away with a friend cause we live in bum fuck nowhere
>see the movie on the way out of town stop to get gas in shit side
>friend goes in store for a drink or something I had gave him some cash for gas money ( I don't carry much cash if any so I didn't have any left after this)
>as i fill his shit box up a wild old nigger approaches
>"aye mang can I just get a dollar or somethin fo da mcdonals cross da skreet, I jus got outta jail mang done 33 years fo killin somebody"
>defcon fuckin zero but remain calm
>"uh sorry man I don't really ever got any cash man I'm just a student"
>he just left after that I got some other nigger stories but they really weren't scary as that

i feel your feel bro

>how he was in P.C

Literally fags who cant live without protection behind the wall go there i hope you called him out on being a fucking snitch bitch

das eacist

I don't fear you but blacks should be afraid of whites knowing your history. Your picnics, whips, iron yokes, gator bait, the list goes on. Fuck off

>wild nigger
kek
Also your friend is on crack.