Resist the Tax Cuts!

Sup pol, Democrat here.

I'm angry. I'm angry that we allowed a racist, sexist, xenophobic, misogynist to enter the White House and quite literally give himself and his buddies a major tax cut, while we working class people have to foot the bill!

Well I say enough is enough! I plan on starting a movement that will show this clown that we the people are the ones in charge, not him. The day I file my 2018 taxes, I will refuse to accept the racist refund and in fact, donate that that money back to the IRS!

Why? Because I'd rather have my money go to the small children and elderly people who will need it the most! I didn't vote for these cuts, which affects them the most. I stand by my Democrat brothers and sisters in hopes that we keep resisting this administration.

#takemytaxcut

Who is with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vU9er5tAfxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/vU9er5tAfxE

>racist
suace?

>redditor
This used to kinda funny but now it's just stupid click bait.

it's nancy pelosi you autist cuck swede

How is the middle clasd footing the bill? Also you know those tax dollars are going to pay for the wall right?

Its obvious. We get the biggest tax increase, but the major corporations get bumped down lower than us. Its bullshit.

Anyone who knows anything about math knows that we will pay more.

>Also you know those tax dollars are going to pay for the wall right?

Fuck that racist wall.

#takemytaxcut

I dont want any money from this administration. They can keep it.

You appear to be out of the loop, the Senate changed the 4 brackets back to 7, taxes are reduced by 2% across the board while keeping the $1000 guarenteed credit.

He’s clearly being insincere and is trying to get us to start trending #takemytaxcut without a hundred people coming in here to say “NYPA”.

> hey goys I’m lentally ill
> whos with me
Unfortunately, 75% of the userbase.

> I'd rather have my money go to the small children and elderly people who will need it the most!

It doesn't you dolt, it goes to pay interest on the national debt, like a credit card paying the minimum payment.

> I didn't vote for these cuts, which affects them the most

Doesn't matter, you're not running the show.

>I stand by my Democrat brothers and sisters in hopes that we keep resisting this administration

What are you standing against? Sovereignty? Borders? Free Enterprise? Yah, communism is such a superior system...

Sageing shitty bait 1/10

republicans are looting the treasury to pay off their donors

Oh yeah its obviously a larp but i enjoy the fake sperging.

tl;dr

Nancy Pelosi has big Nana tits. I would tear her up.

This doesnt make sense, apple only donated 50k and is saving 40 billion more than the top donor.

Apple better fucking reduce their expensive iphones next year. I'm not paying $1000 for another phone. Fuck that!

>Are you are legally retarded?
>Have you checked lately?

>Why do you give a fuck about what other people get?

>where you the autistic kid in the playground that would cry because the other kid had a better toy than you even though the other kid did chores and saved money?

You might want to see a doctor and check if you are legally retarded and get on free gibbs from the working class.

the corporate tax cut is reduced to 21% for all corporations. apple is the most profitable company in the world so obviously they're gunna save the most

they make $40 billion a year in profits. some retarded cucks thought they needed a tax cut lol

Only if they bring the manufacturing back to the USA. That is a clause for all manufacturing corporations.
They It may look like they are getting a break but in the long run they will have to pay large to import their shit into America.

Trump is making it so it's better to manufacture in USA and keep / make jobs

>Go for it
If you feel you aren't paying enough in taxes, feel free to write a check to the treasury.
Otherwise, take that nigger tier faggotry back to plebbit right before you kill yourself.

I'm putting all my tax returns directly into bitcoin. Who's with me?

>Why? Because I'd rather have my money go to the small children and elderly people who will need it the most!

The small children working at the IRS?

Show us a cancelled check for the difference of stfu. Kys, anyways for being stupid. Better yet, do both.

Obongo packed his financial team with Citigroup and Goldman Sachs execs, some of whom were still employed with the firms, and payed them $20B in bonuses while they where being bailed out by the American taxpayer. Sad!

OK, how many Sup Forumstard would really like to fuck Pelosi? Not "fuck-up" but really fuck her in her dried up pussy?

>>my 2018 taxes

The truth is, thery aren't YOUR taxes. They are taxes that you were saddled with to feed a malevolent government full of cubicle warming bureaucrats.

>payed them $20B in bonuses
"Them" being the firms.

If you get anything back, you are merely giving the government an interest free loan.

lol. You obviously don't have a job.

I’d hatefuck her with a sandpaper condom. With consent of course.

lol u didn't know that manufacturing went overseas because of cheap labor?

>hurrdurr but obama

>and payed them $20B in bonuses while they where being bailed out by the American taxpayer.