Troy Fall of a City

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIT

konbini.com/us/entertainment/troy-fall-of-city-netflix-costume-drama-first-photos/

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/2199/2199-h/2199-h.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memnon_(mythology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to start sabotaging Hollywood/BBC/Netflix, or else they'll just keep this up

They are making Zeus and Achilles black people cause muh diversity and who gives a shit about history.

Who gives a fuck about Greeks really, they are half niggers anyway, in comportment and physical features.

* Modern greeks

What if we spam under the BBC twitter "WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIT"

Just so we're clear here...

Achilles, and his mother Thetis were blond.

From the Illiad:

Thetis, the mother
>Men say that you are son to noble Peleus, and that your mother is Thetis, fair-haired daughter of the sea

Achilles
>Achilles then bethought him of another matter. He went a space away from the pyre, and cut off the yellow lock which he had let grow for the river Spercheius.

>Minerva came down from heaven (for Juno had sent her in the love she bore to them both), and seized the son of Peleus by his yellow hair

I'm pretty sure his father, Peleus, is also blond. I don't feel like looking for that right now though.

Also, full text of the Illiad can be found here:

gutenberg.org/files/2199/2199-h/2199-h.htm

Say what you want about Brad Pitt, but he's probably the most accurate phenotypic casting of Achilles.

>BBC

Tell me this is a joke?

Surely the BBC isn't so cucked that they are casting niggers as Greek gods?

There were Romans and Assyrians in Greece during this time so it's entirely possible Achilles was actually black. Also open borders were very much a thing back then.

If I took a shot every time we had this thread, I'd be dead yesterday.

>rape of troy starring niggers

historically accurate

>There were Romans and Assyrians in Greece during this time so it's entirely possible Achilles was actually black

Read the quote above from the Illiad which describes him as having yellow hair.

And you have to understand, crossing the Sahara from Sub-Saharan Africa to the Mediterranean was an extremely difficult task and the number of Sub-Saharan Africans in the area at the time would most likely have been 0.

But you can't really prove it to any certain undeniable degree

>Blacks chimpout and destroy a city
checks out

assyrians were not black

We use to make fun of Argentina but kek, now we are the nigger

WHEN DOES THE RIDE END

test

Don't worry,the romans will save us

>niggers
>blonde hair

>mom sea goddess
>father greek king
>somehow this makes a 100% nigger
how is this even a discussion the text clearly says blonde hair multiple times, there is literally 0 space for (((artistic freedom)))

It could have been a mulatto. I've seen fair haired mulattos and quadroons. You don't know for sure if there were or weren't blacks in Greece.

>Greeks aren't bla-

only vikings are uncucked but I guess we're one step away from viKANGZ

All of the shitlibs/red scum are saying
>hurr durr its a fake story who cares who plays it

but I bet they would flip their shit if we had white people playing in native american myths

>fair haired mulatto
what?!! quit talking out of your ass.

The argument is not if black people were in Greece, the argument is that these fictional characters were black, which in this case, it isn't. The easiest way to destroy this argument is that there is no way for Achilles to be black if he had blonde hair. Don't give me the "he could've dyed it" shit, you know good and well that your argument does not hold water.

>You don't know for sure if there were or weren't blacks in Greece.
it's proven that greeks used slaves so i guess there were some, what else would they use to mine iron

So you concede the point that Greece wasn't not multicultural?

Check the IDs to see if I was arguing that point.

I know but I'm just saying as an aside, you concede that point?

They were ethiopes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memnon_(mythology)

(((Their))) goal is to wipe the white race from the face of the earth. Part of the is to erase white people from all records of history.

Greece was very multicultural. We owned a wide variety of slaves.

>Greece
>white
kek

plus we don't give a fuck, nobody watches BBC here

Greeks should sue the bbc over this.

>romans
>1200 bc
>in Greece during the time of the war where they claim their literal founding myth stemming from
>assyrians
>they ran past the Hittites to go to Greece
>even though Assyrians aren't sub-Saharan Africans
>nubians in the 11th-century bc went through the New Kingdom era of Egypt to the city-states of Greece, and was treated with equality in the time where they though Persians (who looked just like them) were literal non-humans because of how racist they were.

your shitpost is hurting my brain

please stop