Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0hiawT8gE&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=jWYIBKaa7lU
quebec.huffingtonpost.ca/jean-francois-gariepy/etude-cerveau-psychologie-web_b_4203291.html
twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/944188236225593344
youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jfgariepyvideo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it for her user

I KNOW

I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

A funny thing happened today
>takes a sip from the cup, looks forward in silence for 10s
A foolish man, really foolish man, that Jeff guy. Jeff Holiday or something. He challenged me to a fight.
>camera switches to an overhead shot and slowly pans left, revealing conveniently placed books about Krav Maga
See, but what would be the benfit? He's OVER, HE'S DONE. I have a bigger fish to fry.
>starts clapping like an autist, camera changes the shot with every clap
Sargon knew. He knew. But instead of making use of this knowledge, decided to act like a little spineless cuck.
>camera stays in place, coach does a 360 spin in his chair
That's not what leaders do, yeah? A real man takes risks when it benefits him... That's why I'm going to sue myself.
>leans back, smirks
What can I say, I'm an asshole.

dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/
this is the article JF was talking about

I 'ave all communeecation between ze two main playerz

Andy is CRPosting irl.

>WARKSI'S DESCRIPTION OF CRP
LELELELELE

JF is a hero.
I'm a proponent of Hero/Great Man theory.
Its that history was largely shaped by the indomitable will of a extremely select group of people, not by ideas or a collective mass coming in agreement. History is shaped by people following the Hero. JF is a hero, as he is influencing hundreds of thousands (SOON MILLIONS) to become race realist/far-right, and then it butterflies. I prefer Althype, but JF is the King. And without that King, people such as Warski would still be le rational centrists.

>andy literally talks about this pasta

>Rage shows up
>"... we haven't done a knock out study on NIGGER DICKS" in the background
>Rage: "Can confirm, they have bigger dicks."

>yfw

ANDY IS ON WARPATH
DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT

>warski CRP posting
this is too good

>Andy channeling his inner Vee
I was going so well

>there are LITERAL doctors meming alongside mere mortals on Sup Forums
Glorious.

>andy's live coachpost HAHA

Forgot my bix nood

Hahah

You see kraut
>eats baguette
You ave hambarrazed yourself in ze pooblic spayce
>takes a drag on a cigarette
You will be lost in ze upcoming phenotypic revolution
>laughs in leaf
But more importantly
>finishes book
you ave been terminated

So, Killroy 2018 happened, heh. And it was quite a spectacle.
>smirks, leans back
What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
>pulls out a pipe, takes a puff and a sip of coffee
Poor Kraut. Remember, cut your losses. But Kraut was yesterday's news, yeah? What else happened? Traditional media spotted sceptic community, you see. Sites like Infowars look at skeptics, see their audience, people like AndyWarski pulling two hundred thousand views on his daily race realism podcast, and they want piece of the pie, right?
>snaps fingers three times, lights in the room dim, royalty free smooth jazz starts playing
Infowars will try to sign three people from the skeptic community. Number one - the mole. Jeff Holiday will get an offer to go and infiltrate antifa, homeless people, pedophile rings, all the nasty shit. Investigative journalism, see? Personally, this disgusts me, let's not get into details. Number two - rabble rouser. It would be Naked Ape. Smart kid, annoying, with a bit of temper. Bona fide shit stirrer. Gay with ethnic boyfriend - it means he's untouchable. And being untouchable is the real power, right? But the real winner of Kilroy wasn't even there.
>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
The biggest winner of Kilroy... was Mr. Metokur. He will receive very lucrative offer. He's the kind of guy that fits the bill, yeah? Smart, but not too smart. A bit country, but not a redneck. He's going to get main slot on livestream, and his own drama live show. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, you know the type.. Jim will be new face of Infowars. But don't take my word for it. What can I know, right?
>leans back on his chair, presents his gut and crotch area, trousers clearly filled with socks to make it look like he's packing

>Milky tits tweeted my image
Post tits Brittany

Am I the only one who thinks this sudden wave of introspection and self-awareness has something to do with all of them knowing that someone is watching them and gathering material for some fun?

Warski gonna get sued for that.

friendly reminder that althype and JF are doing on TDS next week

Yes, indeed.

Vee is a foolish Vlach peasant.

Such a punchable face.

First for autism ops.

>Styx clanks Kraut

THAT'S ABOUT ALL, PEACE OUT!

tfw you live in a timeline were people that shitpost on Sup Forums will go into politics

These hangouts have so much room for improvement

We need a weekly podcast hosted by Rage and JF

ffs. I can't believe youtube spergery can be this fascinating

To steal a quote from Jung
>The impact of an archetype, whether it takes the form of immediate experience or is expressed through the spoken word, stirs us because it summons up a voice that is stronger than our own. Whoever speaks in primordial images speaks with a thousand voices; he enthrals and overpowers, while at the same time he lifts the idea he is seeking to express out of the occasional and the transitory into the realm of the ever-enduring. He transmutes our personal destiny into the destiny of mankind, and evokes in us all those beneficent forces that ever and user have enabled humanity to find a refuge from every peril and to outlive the longest night.

This is why the right has been gaining so much power and the left grows ever weaker.

Is DeFranco actually involved in this somehow?

new MM
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0hiawT8gE&t=
Jim will have the discord sage part 2 up in about an hour

>What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
You need digits to make such a thing happen user.

Some of it is. Some of it is because one of their leaders has been struck down.

Where's that from?

TWO MEN ENTER
ONE MAN LEAVES

youtube.com/watch?v=jWYIBKaa7lU

I want to see Styx's scrawny ass in full MMA gear together with gloves unleashing his BBJ.

>he doesn't have a degree
Lmao, m8
You realize that most people on here are college-aged and especially the German posters tend to go to university, right?
Of course we have plenty of people with an education

t. teacher

If JF is busy I can cover for him

When you beat your youtube opponents, you gain their lifeforce, their subscribers.

The media was contacted, either a story on JF breaks soon or he was below me and I overreacted to him.

>A man named Jean Francois Geriepy, has one of the fastest growing alt-right youtube channels, where he spreads crude Ideas and so called "race realism" he does this advertising himself as a former scientist from Duke.

>He has written for the Huffington Post
quebec.huffingtonpost.ca/jean-francois-gariepy/etude-cerveau-psychologie-web_b_4203291.html
and published multiple papers.

>Now he retweets daily stormer articles on twitter
>twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/944188236225593344

>His youtube channel which he used to publicize his research is now used to express alt right theories.
>youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jfgariepyvideo

>I thought this is an interesting story I became aware of without the media covering it

People shouldn't work with their partners.

The public face of Sup Forums is that everyone is a loser in mum's basement. JF is a publicly respectable person who is a doctor. There's a big difference.

Sargon is a motherfucking cuck. Don't ever try to dox me you fat cuckolded little bitch!
- GL

>sceptic community imploding
>killroy shit the final stab for most people
>channels with 6 figure channels, including Warski turning hard right, and going race realist
>people such as Jeff are being silenced
>Sargon shitting his pants as he's about to lose kingpin status with le skeptical centrists

It's been good guys. 2018 its going to be lit famalam

Digits and Rage goes on Warski

*licks lips*

how quickly things turned

sargon was literally mcdonalds working that only joined to cry about muh vidya. He borderlined stalked Anita in the peak of GG, made like 40 videos on her in a row because the neetbux demanded it. Then he post-hoc'd the "le intellectually political channel; i play civ; i know about history," when GG died. And by intellectual political, I mean stalking "sjws" non-stop. Now that "sjws" are dying as a market, kraut was sent as feeler to try to use alt-right as new sjw cow. That's why when Sargon went on Woes, he demanded that alt-right "team up with sjws" so he could play the big brained centrist for anther year.
Sargon is desperate, make no mistake. All he makes for last few months is e-drama shit and "le this week in stupid" reading clickbait headlines by 19 year old interns for $10k a month and dropping.

I have no doubt in my mind that Sargon will be as popular and noteworthy as AmazingAtheist or even Dusty or Milo within a year.

The public image is that we're fucking retarded nazis, but no e-celeb of ours actually fits in that stereotype

> Ignore anti CRP posts
> Don't respond anti CRP comments
> Hide anti CRP messages.
> Stop Vee shilling

Brittany is the best mystery meat

oh god this is so cringe

>DUDE MAKE JF SMOKE A BOWL

The Year of the Fire Cock did not disappoint

fucking hilarious Warski went "race is real" today

Your fucking overhead pan to you looking out the window drinking coffe!

There are times when I can feel a small connection to other people on this e-racist site. Hornposting after significantly younger e-racist youtube girls is good too.

Yeah the novelty should have worn off a while ago

>tfw too many e celeb names to remember

Who passes them the memes?

>fuck these youtube ho's

Consider yourself sued, buddy.

Why does he just not evolve his position, move right, and chase the money. It is clear, at least for anyone who is paying attention, that we are in for a huge culture shift and the far right is leading the charge. Now is the time to make your move.

Ya think ??

Maybe it is a meta conversation ??

this. They are greedy Yids, they ALL deserve the oven. Hopefully you are right and they crash and burn with no survivors

I understand. You found e-fame in the Youtube political sphere, had a Patreon, made decent ad revenue. Youtube protected you; and there were appeal processes. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Sargone, give me a Google hangout." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer centrism. You don't even think to call me Stepfather. Instead, you come into my Discord server on the day my wife's daughter is to be married, and you, uh, ask me to cover you, from Jean Francois.

Kraut & Tea sleeps with the trouts.

Doesn't matter mate, stereotypes are powerful and far precede the reality of what something is. To those outside of Sup Forums it seems that Sup Forums is a single entity, and one that is a loser, unemployed, uneducated and unlovable. So to those outside of Sup Forums who see this place as I described seeing an actual doctor meming alongside Sup Forums is quite a spectacle.

Dunno I suspect a lot of them lurk here but it's not the last version I made

she's probably in here dude brittany is woke as fuck, even though she pretends to be a ditzy klutz

yeah im not sure if hes completely aware of what hes doing

>sargon was literally mcdonalds working
Did he seriously work at mcdonalds before yt?

reee stop using the old version, there are typos

SZHE WAS FOOKEN HOTTT

friendly reminder
people think this started when kraut went after Rage
no
it started when a nigger wanted to fuck our Aryan goddess and she rejected him in the most brutal way possible

*sips coffee*

Does anyone have the skeledemics pasta?

THINK OF ALL THIS TIME LOST

THEY ARE ACTING LIKE DEGENERATES TOWARDS OUR GIRL AAAAA

The textbox is ugly as sin, paste the text and I'll update it

yes also this will hurt their shekel flows so they have to be good boys now as people are watching them closer than ever

Thicc rage YESSSSSSS

So, Kraut and the Saronnites, yeah?
>Colonoscopy camera nestles up against two little poopoos and pans around slowly revealing a few corn
We see a weak man lashing out like SJWs in a vain attempt to usurp the public space and reclaim their social throne, yeah?
>submarine parascope slowly edges from beneath the blue and zeroes in on inner city London
ITS OH-VER! You're finished. I wont go into any details as my counsel has given explicit instructions to avoid further Pinochet esque subshed
>Hubble Space telescope passed overhead giving a swirling birds eye view of used car lot
Remember, fellow redpillers, its not the destination, its how many cucks you can sue on your way there on the journey that truly matters.
>blood drone circulates to the stomach revealing 17 cowlike stomachs filled with tardcum
Like I revealed in math class, I write the rules, I sue the cuckes, I fight cat piss IRL, I am totally no jewish....yeah? Right.
>17 cameras shift rapidly as he sips his coffee and raises an eyebrow
Its like I used to say back in the hills of Chile. ''You can never trust a liar. They will appear to be someone theyre not and use you as a stepping stone to reach beyond your sights, yaw?
>Infrared camera reveals plumes of gas swirling around the apartment creating an atmosphere laden with the finest Chilean bean export
I am the kingmaker, and Sargon, you're through.

>>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
omg omg please stop i almost fucking choked on my tounge from laughing.

coach snake oil, loathsome budget Machiavelli, burn with fire

I'll see you in court.

it's here

>her 10 years from now after shes had several white babies
hnnng

That's not even the rest of the year, just the skeptic/youtube shit. Some 2017 tidbits from /ptg/
> NN repeal
> neocons and CF running FBI investigation into Trump, hyping it up since June, its christmas and there's been no results
> McCain is finally kicking the fucking bucket
> Saudi coup -> several wahabbi princes including a democrat donor sacked and imprisoned
> corrupt court system exposed, travel going through anyway in the end
> ISIS defeated, they didn't Mossad the Assad

comedy gold incoming

Coach Redpill posting is the best meme to come out of this. He is so insufferable

he's definitely ignoring the implications of such a belief

>jeff used to have friends
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

There we go

I was told their was going to be Aydin boobs.....

God dam it OP