Be italian

>be italian
>having a perfectly recorded cultural and historical chronology
>for some reason nordics say that romans are not my ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thinly veiled "is x white?" thread
wew

not one of those nordic memers but romans got german'd pretty good

This.
Who gives a fuck about what other countries say anyway

It literally depends on which part of Italy your roots are from. If you're from North Italy, your ancestors were Roman. If you're from the south
heh

you will soon realize jews are nothing compared to whites when it comes to attacking and deconstructing other people's identity for their own gain
they probably learned from them

luckily karma comes back to bite them in the ass

>all southern italy are shitskin meme

this is simply not true. Muslim conquest only went on sicily, and it was mostly using no army, but a little contingent of functionaries, they never hit the genetic part.
Also it was when muslims were considered civilized. Sicily has a lot of beautiful ruins that show it.

>only part of Italy colonized was Gallic Lombardy
Oh yeah, definitely cucked

Northern Italians are cisalpine Gauls mixed with Romans, Lombardy Italians have added Germanic admixture, Central and Southern Italians have Italian and some greek admixture.

This is what every genetic study comparing them to ancients says, this is what they are. Any alternate theory is kangz-tier and always uses the same arguments. Germanic altruism would have gotten the Romans killed by half of the enemies they fought.

My great grandpa is actually an Italian Duke but I don't tell people because I am ashamed of being part Italian

Not to mention the muslims took 100 years to take the island with an army mostly made up of Persians and Egyptians, constantly fought each other when they did have control, and had uprisings against them that resulted in a temporary Byzantine and eventually Norman takeover. After that, all of the muslims were expelled by the Hofhausen dynasty.

>This is what every genetic study comparing them to ancients says, this is what they are
except there isn't a single ancient DNA sample from post bronze age Italy and most geneticists actually would agree Italy is roughly the same as it was in the late iron age, given the absolute lack of evidence for any significant later input

and "Gauls" aren't the only ones who settled in Italy
Italics are the single most important group of IE settlers in north Italy

I said Gauls and *Italians

You said Gauls and Romans, but Italics got there before both of them and constitute likely the bulk of IE ancestry in north Italy.

It's because your people were raped by niggers constantly, it's no mystery you're Turkish rape babies

you don't think it could be the small matter of you looking like this when we still have roman statues and frescoes to compare you with? You'd have to be straight up delusional to think your standard italian person belongs to the same race as people depicted by ancient roman stautes. Its no different to black afrocentrists claiming the statues are "negroid"

projecting won't change anything about your demographics, mutt

what the fuck
hey im not even italian, but this is just fucking sad

they don't have any germanic admixture. No significant celtic admixture either

>This is what every genetic study comparing them to ancients says,
and yet you can't produce a single one of them

The BBC says they were all niggers and I believe them.

Nor reimaging your own Giuseppe

look, look. according to ((Science)), we're all ultimately niggers.truce? lets just mix all together and bee nigros agains. one world familee senpai

too bad there is 0 evidence whatsoever of your mongrel babbling, while on the other hand your welcomed ethnic demise is in front of everyone

I was typing fast

>a literal Arab complete with a headscarf
All of these statues look like Meds. Big noses, curly/wavy hair, thick eyebrows. Only someone that gets his info on the Romans from movies would think they were anything else. All of the forensic reconstructions look like joe Rogan for fuck's sake.

look up >you looking like this
>post a fucking hobo immigrant with a rag on his head

what the hell are you even trying to say, you glorified british inmate.

I do, but all you retards say is "dey don't look like da statues!" as if the text isn't the main focus

can't wait to see every single anglo country including the mother country overrun by the third world

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU

your country is at the forefront of that same invasion.

>THEY WUZ NORDICS BECAUSE THATS WHO THEY ARE IN MOVIES

>a literal tarantino movie scene
>this passes as an evidence for a mutt

do you believe anything you see in movies?

>a hollyjew movie of typical american interracial fantasies is "evidence"
lmao

*tick tock*

the german migrations took place over hundreds of years, i never once stated they got cucked or anything but at least northern italy is filled with germanic descendants.

>Tarantino
>expected a dego to know films
Pathetic, it was Tony Scott and he was absolutely correct, Calabrese is full of niggers as well
They continue to rape you.to this day, you stupid fucks going and picking them up when there only a couple miles off their own shore, vafanculo you nigger lovers

absolutely hilarious

This will help us regress back to living in harmony with nature again, soon we will all be the same living in huts made out of shit and sticks like the noble nigger of afrika. a true Utopian paradise.

and again, this is not true.
Why are americans literal allergic to evidence.

Renaissance nigger nys

keep projecting mongrel subhuman

I wasn't talking shit italy senpai.

its hard for nordics, their ancestors were unironically the niggers of europe, so like american niggers they have to steal history since they can't face facts

what's with americans and their brain completely destroyed and manipulated by stupid shit, jesus fucking christ.

very high african admixture and extremely chemical based diet provided by their jewish overlords

they get their info about italy (or any european country really) from hollywood movies and pol memes

They're not FAGGOT. They're long gone you haveNOTHINg in common with them STOP appropriating their history

>having a perfectly recorded cultural and historical chronology

there's your problem, faggot.

There is not a single piece of evidence to even suggest that there is any kind of complete population discontinuity between classical Rome and the present population.

You mean continuity right? Considering all the raping Moors they've had to deal with

>implying amerimutts arent just jealous
Italian and Byzantine history is bloody interesting

but there weren't

No. I've already posted the study

the only raping of moors is what spawned you family and country

Italian taqqiya at it's finest, like a nice Chianti in late spring

goblin screeches at their finest

can you read, mutt?

And what do you care?
Most 'anglos' know nothing about history nor geography, let them scream autistically as much as they want.

>Mixed white Arabs hold uneasy rule over Sicily for 100 years
>Constantly fighting
>Population self-segregates and works withthe Byzantines
>Hofhausen dynasty kicks out muslims
>Spanish Inquisition mops up
Only someone with no actual knowledge of Sicily's history would make that kind of claim.

STOP THIS WE WUZZING RIGHT NOW

Here s some recorded chronology for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

>literal spaghetti niggers

>literal twice nigger ruled niggers

>trying to avoid that my ancestry is put on the hands of someone else
>we wuzzing

literal faggot with no identity.

how many of your cities have been sacked by Huns and Mongols, Xaiping?

Gief back Celtic land

>that albanian again

lel

>literal nigger dominated since the 16th century

HERE COMES THE ALBANIAN FAGGOT AND HIS KANGZ CLAIMS

I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES ALBANIA AND RUSSIA WERE RULED BY ACTUAL NONWHITES THAN CAME IN LARGER NUMBERS

LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD AND KYS

>muh Tarantino cuck history

Brennus shouldn't have sacked Rome, they asked for it

try to fight this

Modern ITALIANS have invested a lot of energy into the appropriation of the Archaic and Classical past for the purpose of modern nation-building. OP's claim is clear evidence of the way modern ITALIANS have internalised the idea that they are the direct descendants of the famous peoples who inhabited their land in ancient times. Since Italy was subject to control for much of the last 2000 years by successive regimes German, Arabs and Ottomans, economically and demographically transforming the region, it is very hard to say whether such claims have any truth to them.

>Tarantino
>AGAIN
>spaghetti nigger "intellectuals"
The original taqqiya

They were destroyed and wiped out with the population massacred. And afterwards mongols and russians were living separately: mongols in their Horde, russians in their kingoms. Whilst germans not only pillaged, raped and killed romans, they also settled in their cities.

>wants to invoke history while ignoring the part of it where muds blacked you for centuries

>a few thousand nobles that that constantly kill each other off displacing the most densely populated country in the ancient world
>Ottomans never touch Italy
>Ottomans defeated by Spanish and Italians at Lepanto
>YOU WUZ RAPED BY OTTOMANZ N SHIET
American Education

>They were destroyed and wiped out with the population massacred.
PFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHH

notice how the white subhuman filth cannot absolutely substantiate any of their claims
a truly subhuman rabble

>knowing hollyjew directors
>being intellectual

is this what they teach in america? my sides.
>post evidence
>american keeps guzzling in jewish cum

my sides

WE

>for centuries
>one unstable government that barely lasted a century and was segregated from the locals
Die

Literally the opposite but ok

nice headcanon, you literal albanian.
check the thread, you leaf.

>evidence
>Italian scholars say
Yeah, reputable source
>WE WUZNT NIGGERS
lmao

ARE

That's finno-baltic admixture, you autist.

I posted a study you illiterate mutt

>NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE WE WUZ IN CHARGE THERE

>Italian "study"
>we arenta gonna letta them know abouta day rapez

>american keeps guzzling in jewish cum
>again and again

keep sputing buzzwords, you cretin.

Autsit, quit with ur buttblasted wewuzing.

>turanic rage
>*loud gong*

>niggiest of the medniggers
>calling anyone mutts

>Russia actually ruled by nonwhites for centuries with actual mass killings of millions
>uses failed arab governments on one self-segregated island and Germans that explicitly didn't massacre civilians to claim Italians aren't the descendants of Romans

>"DNA is a jewish lie!"

>being so mad that you completely fuck up your writing

comprehensible, after a day of hard work writing shit on this site. Top notch productivity made in albania, ladies and gentlemen.

>be italian
Couldn't have asked for better starting condition tbqh with you familia. If I weren't Portuguese, I should wish to be Italian. Although Spanish, French and Greek are good too.

This, works fine for me. It's absolutely fascinating seeing a new autonomous broader identity developing in the South. Much more interesting than pan-Europeanism.

>sources literally nothing

>mfw seeing historical white figures being depicted as black by media
aaaaaah sweet sweet karma

Most of Italy was populated with subniggers, only some few Northern areas had Roman ancestry.

>speaks of projection
>posts literal projection
Italian hypocrisy in a nutshell holy shit