Did Spartan warriors really fuck each other?

Or is this just gay propaganda to try and make homosexuality seem manly?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, and for them it was indeed manly. Sorry to disappoint

>American logic

Let me tell you about the Thebes army.
It was considered at its peak the greatest and most organized, solid, and strong army of greece.
You know why? Their army was composed of couples, loving couples to be precise.
Translating in mutt speak, a literal bro on bro army.

Hate on homos and pedophilia is really Abrahamic.
Not that I dislike it.

yes gays aren't that bad desu the faggy twink ones are degenerates but the big dominant prison ones are probably more manly that alot of straight soyboys. Also if a man is strong and tough who cares were he sticks his dick.

AIN'T NOTHIN GAY BOUT FUCKIN YOUR BATTLE BUDDY IN THE ASA AFTER A LONG DAY KILLING PERSIANS I TELL YA WHAT. NO BETTER LUBE THAN PERSIAN BLOOD EITHER.

>Or is this just gay propaganda to try and make homosexuality seem manly?
Every last reference to gay Greeks is propaganda from the left, and I brought proof.

Of course this means that every last piece of shit above my first post in this thread is a lying faggot.
But lying is all liberals have going for them.

It's only gay if you bottom.

Obviously propaganda. They were separated from females precisely because they wanted Spartans to be celibates and focus all their energy on training.

Also upper echelons of Greeks at the time believed in the idea sex weakened men. Aristotle and Plato said the same things.

the average american's sight of history is reduced to "lol its gay, must be x propaganda".
I pity you guys.

italian logic.

ya they also fucked little boys and slave boys. They got BTFO by the rest of greece so nobody gave a shit about them until the eventually faded into obscurity

you sure showed me.
also
>not using your real flag
coward.

Homosexuality has been a staple source pleasure pleasure for the homo-sapien species for time immemorial.

It was only after the church of monotheistic, misogynistic, paedophilic (((God))) usurped sex / sexuality as a tool of control over the goyim masses, did sex become taboo -- supplanted with the preferred VIOLENCE.

>Erastes

what the hell are you saying, pederasty wasn't a spartan exclusive

There makes the black spartan nigger fuck al his mates to keep it real. They were all black and they all fucked each other. Then when they died they gave everything to their wife so she could fuck another bloke and take his shit too. Spartans are nothing to revere, they were fucking idiots and their society fizzled out like they fucking deserved too. Real warriors adapt and overcome. Sparta is North Korea of the ancient world.

They did NOT want any FEMALE influence...just breeding and after that just MEnmto Men love. And bonding...doesn't sound like /pol????

lol peddle your degeneracies elsewhere you jizz guzzling potato nigger, or bring quotes directly from influential figures of that era, not (((history))) from leftist brainwashing camps saying greeks proudly took cock up their asses so we should too.

Socrates would have had your kind hanged in the public squares.

No fucking another man wont make you a spartan worrior. Sorry sweetie. But go for it if you want to.

>mutt noises

fucking embarassing

>Sacred band of Thebes
>300 males
>Existed in the 4th century and annihilated 338 years BC
Not Spartans, not an army, relevant 70 years.

Greeks only fucked young boys. Growing a beard was the cut off. They found grown men being gay disgusting. Also we have to remember we are only getting writings from upper class Greeks, who knows if the average farmer screwed boys

>get btfo by superior greeks basically voucing for celibacy in greek societies
>better call him a mutt that'll show him

kek

>mexico fails to provide an argument and proceeds to post retarded nonsense
shocking

Fuck? I don't think they really fucked each other. I think they just fooled around by our modern standards. I vaguely remember reading that an older Spartan male actually penetrating a young Spartan boy would have been considered very bad etiquette.

Why didn't the Greek Immigrate to America ??
He could not leave his brothers behind.
=D

1) greek city-states had their own identity, but there was a huge communication trade between them.
2) during that time, homosexuality wasn't seen like now, as a fucking stupid gossip.
>voucing for celibacy in greek societies

philosophers like plato and socrates were actually angry because greek men preferred the company of men than that of women, you bunch of idiots. Homosexuality was spread like fucking water. They even proposed a LAW that forced married men to fuck their wife at least once a month.

>well if you ignore everything Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Pythagoras directly said then everybody in greece was gay and the sexes were segregated because they could fuck each other. Look my jew textbook from college says so.

Total retard.

and they lost

>Look my jew textbook from college says so.

why is american education meme the greatest and truest meme.

Based Plato btfo homos the best. God damn.

Your pepe is real horrorshow

and you think that plato was popular among his peers?

>Aristotle and Plato said the same things.
Cool, quote them.

So if the only "proper" use of sexuality is procreation, then I shouldn't be able to have protected, recreational sex with my wife. Something tells me that times of such ease call for a more liberal outlook on sexuality. I'm not justifying the gross, faggy behavior of many gays and trannies, but there's really no harm in letting other men fuck each other if they're really into it. People on this board need to realize that gray areas exist.

He was certainly the most red pilled. Plato directly attributes strength/courage/masculinity to controlling the sexual impulse. Because of the belief sexual attractions made them weak. Pythagoras said the same thing and he was pretty much a saint-like figure of this time.

/fit/ says women are gainz goblins cuz they nag all the time. The manliest men rape men and women (and chillunz).

They certainly do at Michigan State.

>They even proposed a LAW that forced married men to fuck their wife at least once a month.
Sauce please

/fit/ is really gay. you shoudl work hard and desire God teh Father to love you- you'll be attractive to women and you take after God loving a woman and that includes her lush, ripe, supple, womanly body.
The best way to not be a faggot is to not be a faggot.

The Greeks advocated recreational sex as itself degenerate. Its a bit too much out there for modern society to comprehend but I don't see our society producing people of the caliber of Spartans or thinkers and mathematicians like them either.

They didn't forbid sex completely, but obviously focused on the procreation aspect of it, and advised self control and not indulgence. The idea of them being okay with fags is laughable and pure perversion of history.

This is fact. Anything else is stupidity.

>you shoudl work
agree
>her lush, ripe, supple, womanly body
your the gay

i studied this shit around the second year of university.
It was mostly italian and greek language sources, not internet related.

Underrated.

greeks were very gay

>Muslims are all closet homosexuals
>Jews are pedophiles
There's really nothing Abrahamic about Christianity, but it is the least friendly to either.
if wanting to eradicate child rapists makes me an abrahamic then so be it..

>proof
>a jpg without sources

Fuck off.

Unlikely.
Greeks saw sexuals acts as evil.
Read metamorphosis

Apparently that's what skull and bones men do to each other. Even the Nazi's practiced that shit.

The info in his jpg checks out.

Which I have to read. Thanks.

likely
Read Plutarch.
Also
>Read metamorphosis
u saying you've read that?

>This is entire thread is decades old Jewish Marxist anti-Western propaganda. If you any of you actually fall for this fake bullshit you will fall for anything. The Jews label ALL their rivals and enemies has homosexuals while at the same time promoting homosexuality.

As the Neocon Jews were dropping bombs on Saddam Hussein they were also printing articles about his "possible gay lovers".

The Jews use this tactic to defame, slander and destroy historical figures, cultures and peoples.

This is completely fake.

They call it Greek sex for a reason, ya know.

Homolove for homonationalism!

discord gg/SEcs2v

add a .

Its not the same but similar to the "lol just be an acultist-athiest edge lord instead of christcuck" perversion of eurocentrism.

yes

To elaborate. The older erastes would court the younger eromenos. This is confirmed by nearly every Greek vase showing gay shit. Even the oldest sources like Greek lyric poetry are about young boys

To be a grown man and receive it you'd be mocked as a pathikos and Aristophanes mocks them in his plays with actors dressed as traps. It was seen as effeminate and submissive.

Early 20s is probably the cut off for it being socially appropriate to screw.

it was a bro thing like tightening the bond, they'd get with women eventually solely an mostly because they wanted there name to live on to some extent

Im sick of our (((historians))) claiming everyone and everything was gay like them.
It must be a way to make them feel better or more normal.

Don't believe anything other than direct quotes or books written by the influential figures of that time. Rest of history have been subverted by these kikes and marxists.

>This is confirmed by nearly every Greek vase showing gay shit.

Calling bullshit on this. Unless you are interpreting scenes showing brotherly bond as sexual.

>Even the oldest sources like Greek lyric poetry are about young boys

See above.

Don't forget they were very different people than you can comprehend. Insult them by calling them names, not too smart.

Here's some brotherly bonding. If you want Greek lyric poetry about it check out Ibycus

Current us army is also gay. Armies are gay.

Disgusting if real. Did lbycus talk about penetrating little boys or do we simply interpret his poems to be sexual in nature due to pro-gay confirmation bias?

Vedic Hindus believed homosexuality were grave sins (see: Brahmacharya, and Gita has direct verses promoting celibacy and relations only between man and woman) yet temples like the Khajuraho exists. They are rare, not the norm.

What I'm saying is even if the society mainly believed in chastity, there will always be degenerates on the outskirts of society. What percentage of vases from ancient greece depict sexual acts vs those which don't? Hopefully very few.

Greeks loved cfnm too, according to their vases.

Yeah what I said before was we are only getting an upper class view of society. Proper vase work would be for the rich, as well as all writng. Even today the elite have more pedos, so who knows what the average greek farmer did.

Greek lyric poetry is just about love for their eromenos, they don't talk about penetration and theres some thought artistocratic boys had weird thigh sex instead of anal because receiving it was shameful to Greeks and later Roman elite to be the passive receiver. For example Mark Antony tried to slander Octavian by saying caeser sodomized him.