It's Happening

All hands on deck. Miami's Aventura Mall has ACTIVE SHOOTER. This is it!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/police-investigating-possible-incident-at-aventura-mall/
twitter.com/aventurapolice
breaking911.com/breaking-active-shooter-reported-florida-shopping-mall-heres-know/
torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=6&t=15926296&b=0&a=0&start=260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10 bux says it's a muzzi

HABBENNINGZZZZ!

Reviewbrah is OK, I saw him running away on empty

My hands are on my dick but my dick isn’t long so my hands are kinda overlapping a bit but anyways I’m typing this with my toes and I hope some sand niggers ruin Christmas for everyone because fuck this holiday

Fake someone just started a panic lol

wsvn.com/news/local/police-investigating-possible-incident-at-aventura-mall/

My money is on Religion of Peace ;)

Days without shooting in usa: 0

Its Miami.

Probably a nigger or spic gang shooting.

I was really hoping for a happening. I am willing to bet this was started by a poor wanting to steal a pricey gift so they start a panic and run out with the goods.

I live in Miami and we had a false flag (not psyops thing I just mean a false call) in Dolphin Mall a month ago, probably the same thing or spics getting angry because they didn't buy their presents.

please be muslim

america has an active shooter. all hands on deck it's happening guys

Honestly what does a happening really mean to Sup Forums?

#AventuraPolice has determined that a shooting DID NOT take place at Aventura Mall. The scene is secure but traffic in the area is heavy.
twitter.com/aventurapolice
its not happening faggots

big nothingburger, damn.

POST LINK FAGGOT!

FUGG

a short distraction from my shitty life

lmao
fucking murricans acting as if a shooting there is a happening

Such a comfy country knowing the entire world gives a shit about us and our happenings. How's the fucking cold boring shit going leaf? Got some hot syrup to keep ya warm, eh?

Goddamn invisible muslims.

Alright, its not happening. However, I will need sauce on this delicious redhead

Shut up toothpaste and go back to being irrelevant.

Confirmation that it's happening. Wtf you dense. Oh you want more than that? WE WANT TO SEE OUR ENEMIES BURN IN HOLY FIRE!

$100 says it's a right wing retard.

it's 2 days before Xmas, it's a robbery by a black. Literally happens every year

$20 says its just another gangbanging nigger

>go god talent

$1488 says it's a black male between the ages 17-25 and it's an armed robbery

>niglanta
nig on nig != happening

This is probably right.

Just coons at play.

PHOTO OF THE SHOOTER IN THE GET AWAY CAR!

Calm down faggots this is isn’t the beginning of a race war and not the spark of a revolution. People are retarded and sometimes niggers shoot other people.

Aventura is known for its substantial Jewish population,[16] many of whom come from the Northeast (many from New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania). Besides American Jews, Aventura also has experienced a significant influx of Hispanic Jews (especially Argentine, Colombian, Cuban, and Venezuelan Jews,) Brazilian, Canadian, and European Jews (incl. French, Portuguese, and other Sephardic Jews,) as well as Israelis, also residing in the city.

The Cuban muslim.

I live 10 minutes away. The blacks are stalking these jolly idiots out here like hyenas. They have cop lookout towers set up in every parking lot specifically for this reason. People with either a lot of cash or expensive gifts everywhere. The mall is one street from the hood separated only by train tracks.

im suprised shootings even make the news in america desu
pretty much the mexico of canada at this point

he cant keep getting away with it

How did you get that pic of me?

I love it when "the wrong side of the tracks" is real.

>a shooting in America
>happening

About as big of a happening as open defecation in India

I hope this turns out to be a big Christmas happening.

WTF ive seen him posted before on here

Where it turns out that the shooter was in the hearts of all Americans all along?

has there ever been an inactive shooter?

Two aspiring rappers discussing business, not a happening.

Crazy right? He keeps getting away with it.

that's how most of Florida is, from West Palm beach down to Miami. For some areas it's the tracks, others it's an intercoastal water way and bridge.

no way, this time they will catch him

I've always thought it was weird how Detroit is so bad and across the river in Canada people wouldn't lock their doors at night.

PLZ BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER!PLZ BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER!PLZ BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER!PLZ BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER!PLZ BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER!PLZ BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER!

Its probably a nig nog

10 bux says your broke ass would've done the same

breaking911.com/breaking-active-shooter-reported-florida-shopping-mall-heres-know/

Because you are an enormous faggot who doesn't know how to make Google Images work....
torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=6&t=15926296&b=0&a=0&start=260

Anyone else hoping for a 3 digit casualty count? Hopefully white too. Only whites should be allowed to take white lives. Muzzies are animal shit.

amrericucks getting another CIA and MOSSAD sponsored happening

RELIGION OF PEACE OR A DINDU WHO DIN DO NUFFIN?

checked

I guarantee the MSM is going to start calling all Islamic terrorists "mentally ill" now like they did in Australia. And they will say he is "white".

I bet nothing that this doesn't matter.
N
O
N

H
A
P
P
E
N