This is the next scandal

This is the next scandal

It's going to be with another man though.

Heard it hear first

Other urls found in this thread:

genereedjr.blogspot.com/2016/09/political-favors-graft.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Heard it hear
This is either the best pun or the most retarded sentence

A man beyond the age of 5?

>TFW #MeToo is genociding all the famous Jews and cucks

Feminists really did us a favor.

yeah intern...young 20's

at start of new year

I'd believe it. He talks like a fag and he's sympathetic to democrats.

>Obvious faggot is a faggot

Does his wife know?

Yes

hes fucking his sister you retard...she lives with him.

Might make him more likeable.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Graham replied, “‘Well, I’ve got a sister – she could play that role if necessary,

Sounds highly plausible

And absolutely no one will be shocked.

>trusting a man with a woman's name who also looks like a woman
>ever
Why is this tranny not dead already

Lived in South Carolina for college. Everyone knew about "Gay Lindsey" they just called him an eccentric.

Oh, please. That old queen has been the fairy godmother of the Senate for years.

Charleston has been a mecca for "confirmed bachelors" of a certain age from all over the South for 200 years, same with Savannah and New Orleans. Atlanta's community is a bunch of goddamn newcomers.

Is it consensual? If so, he really should just own it and don't take the hits. I know he'll fag out and resign in disgrace, though. Assuming you're not a LARPing faggot.
Are you by chance the intern?

Everyone already knows he's a fag.

>pol already for got the huge chuck schumer thread 3 days ago about stories coming out the next day of him being a molester and nothing happened.

Yes it was consensual, but something happened.

No

Fake news, Graham has never been married and has no kids.

As a SC native I pray you aren't lying user. All us true SC conservatives have been dreaming of the day when we'd lose this faggoty John McCain jr.

Shit man, you're right.

Gowdy should run for Senate if this goes down.

>Another man
>Implying it Lindsay isn't a woman.

and the other man? Donald Trump.

>Implying it wasn't with John McCain

How do you know this, and can you provide proof and include your ID and timestamp?

>Atlanta is an up and coming fagtacular city
>AIDS rates in Atlanta are skyrocketing
Sweet sweet justice

younger dude

rumor mill...most likely in first 2 weeks of January

Wasn't Kevin Spacey's character in House of Cards based off of Lindsay Graham? If it wasn't and he goes down next this is fucking poetic in more ways than one.

Please let it be John fucking McCain

Yep. Grew up in South Carolina. Lindsay has always been a faggot. He likes black dicks shoved up his ass hard. He and McCain used to visit gay night clubs in Charleston looking for little boys to suck their dicks while black guys fucked them in the ass.

you sound like my buddy, he went down there with his mom who is sick to see her "black sheep" brother, and sent me some texts and pics of the fags running wild down there. between the Navy, the old queens, the WE AINT GAY WE JUST LIKE TO FUCK MEN blacks, and the young hustlers its the San Francisco of the east.

>heard it here first
Fuck off. Everyone fucking knows that Lindsey Graham is a closeted faggot. Everyone. Not news.

Likely related

genereedjr.blogspot.com/2016/09/political-favors-graft.html?m=1

are you the same guy who posted about Schumer the other day?

Wow user that sure sounds like a heartwarming story however if this is true would there not be at least published rumors by now? I mean these dudes have been AROUND forever

he should have been president but that rant on live tv lost him the election

Is it going to be about the little Viet Namese boy he shares with John McCain?