Magi

Gonna dump the English scans

>chapter 340

Yes?

Jesus christ, spoilers.

And done. Now to let this thread get archived before reaching 50 posts like it always does.

Yeah fuck me for not being caught up on the prequel I guess

They haven't even gotten to this point in the prequel either.

Shes already dead in the prequel?

I'm gonna laugh if one of the most important things about SnB gets spoiled in this fight.

No, they are just now talking about buying islands right now. No one has died yet, but you can see who will from the death flags.

She's a fatty now.

>fat
>succubus
>pregnant
>loli
>tail
>dead
One girl, so many fetishes

Sinbad killed this manga. If only Ugo completely destroyed this faggots rukh.

Well, thanks for dumping. Interesting to see Alibaba and Aladdin catching on to Sinbad's real goal after only two dungeon clears.

Wonder what that goal is.

Come on, user, it's written all over the place by now, in addition to wanting to have an argument with others to confirm his belief and ego one final time, he wants to be stopped. He wants to be the wall the seperates humanity from what they once were, their cultures, wars, mistakes, racism, suffering, all of that. How greedy of Sinbad to think that just by being a wall and being a JRPG final boss that forces people to work together that will make humans change. One pretty little speech and near destruction isn't enough to cur millions of thousands of years of instincts

So sad. But im guessing we might have a good thread once this dungeon run ends.

nice tits as always, Arba

This, I used to look forward to each chapter but making Sinbad the final boss was a mistake.

I don't agree with that. It was obvious for years that Sinbad would be the final FV, it's how Ohtaka went about that made people sour. He had a ton of potential, but he turned out to be not very compelling at all.

damn chapter 135 of Sinbad manga

That's some awesome rhetoric going on between Hakuryuu and Sinbad. But I still don't understand how Hakuryuu beat the dungeon. Hope it's clarified later.

I think this arc is turning it around. It's giving good insight over his thoughts and motivations. We can clearly see he isn't entirely villanous and still doubts himself.

>Chapter spoils Sinbad's manga
heh

falan a cute

He won the moment he asked if Sinbad was really sure there was no one better than him to be God.

Because Sinbad isn't sure. That's the point of the entire thing.

jesus christ he looks fucked

Heroin is a hell of a drug.

yeah more sinbad suffering

what's wrong with her tits?

Barbarosa must got the town addicted to that black ruhk crack

Nice to see Sinbad getting defeated

Not yet. I won't be satisfied until he gets completely and utterly BTFO by Baba.

Keep dreaming.

They fell to depravity.

Also motherfucking David when, i feel like he is going to be the real antagonist as a psycho servant kind of guy. Kind of like Shaiapouf was in the Chimera Ant arc but less gay.

>Keep dreaming.
You know it's coming.

Sin is not a low tier antagonist like Jamil or Fatima. Kassim, Moghamett, Dunya, they all had a point and were never completely BTFO, the heroes just gallantly expressed their opinions and took care of them but there was always that taste of them being in the right. And Sinbad is even better than them. At most it will be a sort of draw.

He doesn't have to be low-tier. He'll still get BTFO because that's what the plot demands. All you can debate is the degree to which he gets BTFO, but it'll still happen either way.

Also, Mogammett was 100000x the antagonist Sinbad is. It's not even close.

I agree if only because Moghamett was more interesting and experienced and his moral struggle was also more profound than SinbadĀ“s. Doesnt change that Sin is not an idiot. Its going to be like convincing David and Arba that killing people is wrong, niggas are old as shit and had a lot of time to come up with answers for those things.

deader than batman's parent dead

We don't know if Sinbad has experienced any dilation of time like Ugo did. He could have just been dwelling in the SP in real-time with no slow down at all, so he may not have had that kind of time to think about an answer.

I like how their love for Illah took a backseat and we never got to find out what it really was.

It did? Arba could hear his voice (although its implied that just David fucking with her) so he was like her best imaginary friend/she was created like that.

As for David, Il Ilah gave him the strenght to fight back those horrible monsters and its clear he sees him as an equal/friend, not much more to say there.

>It did? Arba could hear his voice (although its implied that just David fucking with her) so he was like her best imaginary friend/she was created like that.
Arba's entire thing was to bring Illah back.

Yes because she is an artificial human made by David as part of his thousand year keikaku to be reborn as a god.

She is full of craziness and baseless ideas and really doesnt care as long as jellyfish god is cute and content.

Is Ill Ilah even a thing anymore or has that been scrapped?

Scrapped.

Is that Sinbad's dead waifu?

Damn shame. I'm really not liking this whole Singod shit.

>Definitaly

>mfw typing all those tags in Gelbooru

>create a story where Aladdin's mom was insane and ruined everything
>decide halfway through that you don't want Aladdin's mom is the bad one and make another character play her original role
>another hundred chapters later decide you don't want that character to be the insane devotee of a tentacle god either and write him out too

She needs to stop making her female villains into her daughterus.

Yes

Fuck Sinbad, his shitty dead waifu is getting more screentime than Alibaba's living one.

I want Morgiana.

Oh fuck, I didn't know these updated, got some catching up to do. Sense was taking a billion years.

Where did it get updated?

fuck me ohtaka has the best covers