ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

Being right about everything doesn't excuse his total lack of social awareness or etiquette.

>Starting a rebellion on Heinessen by accident

>Being right about everything doesn't excuse the fact that you hurt my feelings!
If Oberstein had emotions then he would be Reinhard.

Getting Kircheis killed was a shame.
Allowing the nuclear bombardment was practical, but wrong and came back to bite the young kaiser in the ass later.

He was definitely the right man for the job however, as with everyone else on Reinhard's retainer.

>Let's make everybody starve to death because I feel bad.

>what was Westerland

No one wouldve starved. The government would have been forced to import food and to actual stop their isolationing status

He killed the mood at the Kaiser's wedding, if that's not something wrong I don't know what is.

the situation demanded it, fucking magician doing tricks

>did nothing wrong

Everyone in this thread was wrong, except this guy.

I thought that Japan had become a food exporter because of its farming advances. Regardless, Shogo has literally no justification for his actions. He has as much validation as the Columbine shooters.

His justification was simply to make a performance. In fact one of the more famous shooters, think it was Holmes, had the exact same mindset as Makishima. Down to the point of covering for every contigency and preparing for his crime for months. The Columbine duo were victims of violence who turned into perpetrators. Makishima is pure evil, without the burdens of mental illness or bad upbringing.

That pic is hilarious

Literally evilest character. I still fucking love him, he's one of these characters who are so clever they feel the need to put themselves at risks on purpose

huh

He was a man of the cloth.