i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
youtube.com/watch?v=NU7v6tki2uc
i.imgur.com/6va5kVl.jpg
imgur.com/a/2EVwz
youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png
s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/small/2013/07/31/3196017_future1-1.jpg?1375264314
i.imgur.com/ixtdRYh.jpg
i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png
i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg
i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png
sendrawz.tumblr.com/post/158112073874/r63-vash-cant-post-in-the-thread-because-i
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3351156
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3225727
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this MetaB from Megaman?

Patchouli hugging a giant peeps please.

Requesting Kaori Miyazono dressed as Yurika from Project Justice: Rival Schools

Requesting YMO's album cover for X∞Multiplies recreated with Rei clones.

This is an draw of my two favorite Ghibli boys, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation where Ashitaka has his hand on Haku's chin and is about to kiss him, while Haku is embarrassed by the situation. Can I have this draw cleaned up, finished and colored?

Requesting the girls from Blazblue Remix Heart dressed like a fantasy adventuring party and either engaged in combat with a monster or moving down a dungeon corridor. From left to right:
1. Kajun Faycott as a Wizard wearing robes and maybe holding a crystal ball or a tome
2. Mai Natsume as an unarmored or lightly armored Fighter wielding a spear
3. Makoto Nanaya as an unarmored Monk using her fists or tonfa
4. Noel Vermillion as a Rogue in leather armor holding a crossbow
5. Tsubaki Yayoi as a Priestess in chainmail holding a light weapon and/or holy symbol

Here's a reference

Requesting something cute (but not lewd) with these two traps. They could be wearing girly clothes or the outfits in the ref.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562998
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562997

Requesting Rina excitedly texting someone she loves, perhaps with an added text bubble of what she's saying, it can just be something like 'I love you!'

Patchouli hugging a giant peeps please..

Sick Metabee.

Requesting colors for Maka wearing Shinoa Hiiragi's uniform from Owari no Seraph and wielding her scythe. Thank you in advance if you pick this up!

Maka ref: i.imgur.com/3xWbYtG.jpg

Shinoa Hiiragi's uniform ref: i.imgur.com/Cprhkme.png

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting Mato Kuroi from BRS:OVA lazily lounging on a big living room sofa while watching TV, perhaps with some sort of foodstuff in her mouth.

Requesting Akito (Prince of Darkness version) saving Hilda from police brutality similar to the OMAC cover. Maybe include something in text like "first he saved a feddie traitor, now a fugitive!" Bonus points if the cops are actually invaders from Getter Robo Armageddon

youtube.com/watch?v=NU7v6tki2uc

This request isn't for me, I'm doing this just to annoy a whiner on /m/. If any CAfans have a decent ref of Hilda in her stolen clothes feel free to post.

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

Requesting colors for this pic of Himiko Toga.
Himiko ref i.imgur.com/6va5kVl.jpg

Plugsuit can be colored like the ref below or anything that fits.
imgur.com/a/2EVwz

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Is the artist of pic related around?
I wanted to say thank you so much incase you missed saying thank you she is perfect

from previous thread, delivering for user who requested fem zamasu

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Requesting cute rankos

Requesting colors

Anna Ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Plug colors can be black, blue, or grey.

Requesting Ranpha

Requesting Luluco and Bonnie(from five nights at freddy's 2) at a table having breakfast together.

Requesting Rosseweisse wearing Tamamo's clothes with the hoodie unzipped, optionally with the same hairstyle.

Request Katakura as a naked foxgirl enjoying the outdoors, like crawling in the grass, or sitting by or in a tree, etc.
If it ends up too hot for Sup Forums, deliver here:

Requesting Setsuna Tokage from Boku No Hero Academia enjoying a nice sauna with some convenient censorship like steam, towels like in the reference, smugducks and the likes.

That is some damn good shit, thank you. Do you have a drawfag name?

I asked that without noticing your signature. How ningenly of me.

its okay user, i forgive your ningenlism and glad you like it!

Requesting Yuzuru and Mukuro reading some magazines together about cute dresses, cakes, and other girly things.

Requesting Whitesnake version of Van Darkholme's interview.

Requesting Virgin Killer Sweater Levi

A girl in a catholic cardinal's vestments and hat with a shotgun, please!

cellulite on waifu?

Requesting an Automaton meido with assorted cleaning supplies mounted like weapons.

Not really into wrinkly big butts.

That's fucking disgusting

Requesting Chitoge wearing this glasses:
s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/small/2013/07/31/3196017_future1-1.jpg?1375264314

You go 2D to avoid shit like this.

Cottage cheese ass is gross.

This is superior thiqq.

Except for that face

>tumblr nose

Cellulite is completely normal and you don't have to be a fatty to have it, in fact, most skinny girls have cellulite if they lost the weight.
#normalizecellulite2D
#normalizescarredbodies
#normalizerealisticbodies

Woah. i had never imagined my drawing would look this cool painted. Nice color job user.

Here you go
Hope you like it

Awesome, I didn't expect this to get delivered so fast! I love it, cute daughteru is cute. Thanks, dude, I appreciate it!

No problem c: I'm glad you like it

I don't see a problem with the face.

Here mate

Not OR but I love you.

That's not thicc. Get out.

Requesting Shirayuki eating a flower
can be chibi

Requesting Domino wearing a tight motorcycle racing suit, with the top not entirely zipped up because her breasts are to large.

racing suit i.imgur.com/ixtdRYh.jpg

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting Naru Narusegawa as a generic JRPG final boss in their first form.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Did you happen to play those love hina dating sim flash games?

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused and angry manner.

Requesting side ponytails

sendrawz.tumblr.com/post/158112073874/r63-vash-cant-post-in-the-thread-because-i

Requesting Constanze making replicas of the Balance Breakers (both canon and the awful anime original season 3 one)

So does Galko have cellulite?

photomanip guy here, anyone want gagged up girls?

Requesting an embarrassed Ursula spreading her pussy to show the viewer her hymen.
Further references:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3351156
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3225727

Her

seconded with poi

No boatshit allowed

did something similar weeks ago

She'd probably have it, yes. Along with stretch marks on her boobs.

She's so much cuter than poi kai ni, how did they fuck that up.

poi kai ni is coolcute though
i like both pois

Requesting serena from pokemon wearing pic related outfit doesn't matter if long or short hair serena.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting a thicc Shiho being harassed by Mikan's brothers for /ss/.

Requesting these idols taller

The boys

Requesting Astuko Kagari, aka Akko, from Little Witch Academia, holding the Luna Nova Academy in her hands, like in this Josuke pose in the ED for Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

Requesting Abiru Kobushi as a magical girl or holding a puppy.

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

Posting as an anchor for the WIP

That looks like a wide smile

What do you think of girls with body like this?

I like it.

Please draw Ranko.

Requesting Amu Hinamori, Sena Kashiwazaki, Ohana Matsumae, Elsie de Lute Ima, Saten Ruiko and Sanae Nagatsuki playing poker together. Sanae giving Saten IkaMusume's panties, Elsie crying on the table because she is losing, and Kanae Itou's portrait on the wall. Everyone else's expressions can be anything.

damn this turned out really awesome

Its gross.

>nobody put up that Beargguy pic in the booru

Those clothes are my weakness moreso than the body type. High heeled boots + sweaterdress are the best combo. Bonus points if there are booty shorts too.

The body is a bit fat, but I could live with it.

way to show your homosexuality dude

A little too chunky around the waist but I'm ok with it very cute wouldn't mind seeing my waifu like that.

Deep dark fantasy

Ew
>let's bring all the ugly parts of 3D in 2D