Why do people think Hitler wanted to kill everyone without blonde hair and blue eyes?

Why do people think Hitler wanted to kill everyone without blonde hair and blue eyes?

cuz ppl is be dum dum

because jews run the media, politicians and culture

I have no clue where this myth came from. Not even mainstream historians will say that bullshit. I used to believe that as a child myself, and all the other children seemed to as well.

look at that cock

And hitler was a stupid faggot.

Atrocity propaganda. He was evil is a lot better for the narrative rather than why he actually didn't like the jews

>Thiqq hips

I see we've got one straight guy here.

Because last time white people rebelled against the Jews it nearly worked so the (((Jew controled media))) demonised Hitler an the nazis for the last sixty years

Hitler did nothing wrong
200,000 jews died in concentration camps after allied bombing cut of all supplies to the camps inmates started to starve and die from diseases like typhus

These lies enabled the Jews to complete destroy nationalism so that they could push for one world government a plan in place since the sinking of the titanic

Well if I was Hitler I would have all od the brown haired, eyes, and brown haired, green eyed whites fight, and die in the wars, while breeding blonde hair, blue eyed whites to replace them.

why do people believe that trump is a racist bigot pussy graber

Because it makes sense.

more

What the fuck did you think Hitler was doing OP.
Stop being a fucking faggot.
Hitler destroyed Europe, and left a psychic scar on the Caucasian race.

Because the masses are easily convinced of lies.

Because that's what liberal school teachers are teaching primary school children.

Have you LARPERS ever heard of the Joy Divisions ?
Hitler was committing genocide against white Europeans, by getting them to fight, and die in huis wars, while gibs to blonde blue eyed officers, and not putting them on the front lines.
Hitler was a Jew.

I hate you cunts.

The more I think about it the more I feel Hitler was a Jewish plant.

They don't you stupid fucking kike

Okay Goldstein