Why do people like this whiny gary stu?

Why do people like this whiny gary stu?

You described Killua yet posted a picture of Kurapika.

no

You mean an ability that's useless against a handful of criminals?

I don't remember him doing a lot of whining. He's reasonably upset about the genocide of his clan without it consuming his character.

Sasuke done right

>without it consuming his character
It is his entire character.

> didn't go check on a dying Gon because MUH CLAN
> Leorio even calls him and Kurapika doesn't pick up because he's too busy moping

Fuck Kurapika.

>Gary Stu
Nice shitpost

Part of his character. Revenge is his main objective. He's not brooding, anti-social or on edge all the time though. There are other sides to him.
He didn't even know because he was focused on his own shit, getting back the eyes of his comrades and giving them a proper funeral.

His entire character is based on being a stoic fuck who gets triggered every time someone talks about anything tangentially related to his clan.

Leorio is truly the best HxH character.

>He's not brooding, anti-social or on edge all the time though

>Gary stu
Being strong =/= being a gary stu

>Gary Stu
>Can't even take out all of the spiders by himself
He's a scrub.

>Leorio is truly the best HxH character.
The truth has been spoken.

>There are other sides to him.
Like what?

But he isn't.

343 chapters later

Do you choose to outright ignore or pick and choose when it comes to his interactions with others, particularly his friends?

Neither whiny nor a gary stu
How come you idiots still don't like Kurapika after his Zodiac involvement

Yeah just when the guy he managed to take his nen and cut all his ties to his organization was being set free.

Woah, he flares up when people talk about a sensitive subject.

That's all he does.
Can't wait for Pariston to manipulate him or for Gin to tell him to stop being a moody bum.

Wow, He got mad once, let's ignore his others interactions.

cuz he makes a hot trap

But Kurapika can use "emperator time" with people that aren't the spiders, Is the chain the thing that he can't use.

i'd be upset too if my entire ethnic race was wiped clean

How is he a Gary Stu? It's been like 20 years and he's only killed 2 of his targets.

To be exact, Emperor Time can only be used when Kurapika activates his crimson eye.

Kurapika can only use Jail chain (the one that forces the chained opponent to a defenseless zetsu state) against spiders. What people usually misunderstood is that judgement chain can actually be used against anyone, not only the spiders.

tl;dr, only jail chain is exclusive against spiders, other chains and abilities are not.

A shitty father is the last person to tell someone to shape up. One cut out the outside world, the other outright refused to see his son.

I'm just starting the Yorkshin arc and I really can't stand this faggot
>muh eyes muh revenge
Yeah we get it your clan is dead can you not be an insufferable edgelord already

>once

He'll be doing the same shtick 300 chapters later.

>without it consuming his character

yes it did but I'm fine with it, it makes sense that it would consume him

To be fair, I'll also do everything that I can to kill the spiders if they tortured my family, made them mad, then kill them, then took out their eyes to be sold in black markets.

Kurapika is actually very level headed in the end of Yorkshin. He choose to save his friends instead of killing Kuroro, but also disabling the spiders by giving Kuroro judgement chain.

The only time Kurapika loses his cool head in yorkshin was when they chased the spiders where Gon and Killua choose to surrender by themselves so Kurapika didn't get caught.

Right, He gets mad sometimes. let's ignore everything else.

I don't get you guys. Kurapika is one of the few characters that really have good reasons to be an edegelord "muh revenge"- type

>everything else
Which is?

All his interactions with his friends where he isn't being a whiny faggot?

He's who you fall back on if you dislike the other leads. Very safe and also shares this general frustration that the viewer probably feels.

Why do people keep ignoring the context of this?

Killua was just very strong in the beginning and his weakness of being to afraid of equally strong enemys only came up later because of this. He could barely keep up with Gon later.
Kurapika is just Batman that was the strongest in the group for a while but didn't improve much after that. I'd never guessed that he was the edgiest one before watching the show.

Memes.

So a page or two?

user, Your hate is making you delusional.

I wouldn't say it consumed him. Not yet. Sasuke isn't hated because he wanted revenge, that was completely justified honestly. He's hated because he became edge incarnate and fucktarded about it.

300+ chapters in and Kurapika hasn't even reached the point of cutting his close ties (or being okay with killing them). And like said, he even puts his friends before his objective. Not to mention he displays a range of different emotions and feelings. Funny because Sup Forums loves the shit out of Lelouch and Guts, both character driven by revenge.

Fuck off already.

Is Hisoka the best gay character ever?

Could you post all these pages of him being whiny in recent chapters that apparently outnumber him behaving normally?

What context?
It's him getting butt blasted because zodiac wanted to help with his eyes and dared to mention it.

Just like kurapika.

>The Killuafag who keeps getting BTFO in HxH threads out is now taking his vengeance out on Kurapika by shitposting

Chrollo getting free?

because he's best boi

well Sasuke also cared about his friends most of the time till he fought Danzo (as seen in the fight against Killer Bee), from that point was on the his character started getting worst

for now Kurapika is still pretty well developed

I'm not a killua fag.

>Sasuke also cared about his friends most of the time till he fought Danzo

HAHAHAHA
>Got tempted by UNLIMITED POOOWEEERRR
>Abandon the village and friends that risked their lives just to bring him back from the wrong path
>beat the crap out of his friends when they meet again
>endangers the whole village
>"Sorry"

Mizai ,a complete stranger, pretty much broke into his workplace threatening his group by questioning the legitimacy of their work and started making questions about a sensitive and personal topic in front of everyone.

He's never whined though, he does get pretty angry when the Troupe are involved, which is understandable considering they massacred his clan but otherwise his interactions are relaxed.

was talking about Suigetsu, Karin and Juugo

Kurapika is barely a gary stu. Once again people misunderstood emperor time abilities thinking it make him invincible or something.

It will be a lot of bullshit if he could do that.

What's your fucking point here? You could say the same about Leorio, 300 chapters later and he's still trying to become a fucking doctor.
I guess you somehow forgot about how they were cast aside for 150 chapters because the author felt like telling a different story.

this. he was just sitting around shitting himself

Kurapika didn't knew about gon and
>Using your phone in a funeral

He never gave a shit about any of them. He only picked them because they were useful.

Thank you for posting that pic user, I've been looking for it

I honestly have no idea

Stop thinking with your dick.

Consciously he didn't care, but unconsciously he was recreating Team 7. It had similar shape but lacked the substance.

Which probably did not even take part in the kurta massacre and didn't deserve to die either.

>band of scumbags invade your home town
>torture every one of your friends in front of their parents
>kill them all afterwards including your family and every person you ever loved
>steal their eyes to be sold on black market
>end up being alone in the world

Yeah it's not a big deal desu, dude needs to fucking chill already. Also the Spiders are cool af, they did nothing wrong.

Uvo did.

We are autists who don't know empathy

Would you, Sup Forums?

>He could barely keep up with Gon later.

Gon sort of cheated with his nen vow

It's either Gon cheats or time skip. It'd be near if the Black Whale and Dark Continent arcs span a few years in universe time, so that Gon could be a teenager. He matured a good deal after Chimera Ant and the Election, but aging and taking a much needed break from hunting could elevate his character further. It could be great to see how he'd handle nen training without the naivety or impulsiveness of being a child.

Anyone else noticed how Kurapika and Gon are the only ones to interact with each other after York Shin. Hopefully Kurapika is mortally crippled since he'll be going through a lot in this arc. I want the four boys together again for the rest of the manga.

Source : my ass

>didn't deserve to die
The Spiders are scum.

Are you confusing Kurapika with Sasuke?

>why do I have to take care of some dumb baby I want to kill spiders and find muh eyes

>for the rest of the manga

>the rest