I need advice from you faggots

> have cucked leftist family
> visit for Christmas
> arrive yesterday for dinner
> crazy sjw sister and family are here
> complains that her 8 y/o daughter said that "black people look ugly" and she "doesn't want to marry one"
> laugh internally
> generationzyklon.jpg
> say that she has the right to decide who she does and doesn't want to marry
> family flips out on me
> today
> sister has started actively looking for niglets and other mudlets for niece to play with (they live near here)

What should I do? I've been trying to subtly redpill my family for a few years now unsuccessfully so that's not an option. How can I save my niece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLcRQCIET5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plant meth in her house and call the cops obviously.

Kill your sister, kidnap and raise the child as your own.

Jesus Christ user, that is fucked up. In my opinion, the only way to save your niece from those degenerates sinners it to steal her away and groom her to be your loyal wife. Otherwise, see how it goes and if you think later on you can drill her, do it.

>sister has started actively looking for niglets and other mudlets for niece to play with (they live near here)
You don't need to do anything. Your sister will redpill her daughter and herself.

kidnap her daughter and wife her

Or alternatively I have to watch my own niece degenerate into a coalburner. I have to at least do something man.

Probably a larp but if not
fucking neck your sister and take the kid
Women were a mistake

> crazy sjw sister and family are here

> complains that her 8 y/o daughter said that "black people look ugly" and she "doesn't want to marry one"

> sister has started actively looking for niglets and other mudlets for niece to play with (they live near here)

You know who the problem is.

Just go behind your sisters back and talk to your niece yourself

The compassionate thing to do... Just laugh and laugh.. Laugh more... Say what the hell happened to you? and laugh still more.. Care enough to give your family full permission to self destruct. It's the right thing to do.

I'm afraid not, there's a very real life on the line here

"Mommy, uncle user told me I should keep my bloodline pure, when will we see him again?"

What a great idea man

>What should I do?
Have an "illness". Retire to your bed to recover from"illness". Suddenly get better when everyone has fucked off.

"Guys, tell me what to do, but please keep in mind that I'm clearly unwilling to actually do anything. =) "

Honestly, this is probably the best thing he can do. Make sure the mother doesn't know about the talks or have a serious conversation with the sister.

The problem with talking directly to her is that I can't go full 1488 and expect to ever see her again, and I can't make it so subtle she won't get it, remember she's a kid here, and if I try to go somewhere in the middle there's a high chance it would go over her head but her mother would realize what I was getting at.

Honestly, I believe your niece will be fine, don't worry too much.
The best thing you can do is teach her about European culture and read the old classics with her. (Achilles, Illiad, etc)
Heck, you could even throw lord of the rings in there.
Just try to make Europeans and their culture look good in any way possible.

Post pics?

You need to raise her as your own.

is much better she knows for first hand when she is little and she will become redpilled by reallity, after when she is a teenager you can even redpill her more when she despise the actitud of their parents

Redpill the your sister's daughter. Seems like the only option where you wont be arrested.

This

Your niece doesn't need saving.
If she doesn't like nigs being surrounded by is just going to reinforce that.

Some people are immune to subversion.

Dropping meme flag.
When dealing with kids that like modern Hip Hop I introduce them to old school Jazz. They like the non degenerate old school Jazz.

That might not be enough to stop the coalburning though. Yes it improves the odds, but it isn't a shield per se. The only shield would be if she made an effort to live a traditional life, but she's a kid and her mom is a lefty, so that's out of the table. Since she inherently despises niggers, OP should earn her trust and convince her it's okay to disagree with mommy in some issues. If she isn't brainwashed my her mid teens she'll be ok, by then it will be possible to talk to her in a more direct manner anyway.

choke out your sister, do it for the lulz and I guarantee you're gonna be okay

Dude buy the little girl the nicest Blondie Barbie you can find, or that Frozen gal, she's pretty and Aryan. Let the shit storm commence

If you want to save people from the shit show you need to subvert them. You can only convert the voluntary.

Na. Subverting people is only useful when you want to go against the truth.
Saving children today means preventing their perception of reality from being distorted.

If they are presented with the right questions logic will push them down the right path.
If they don't practice any logic on their own, they are already a lost cause regardless of what they believe.

This dude's got it figured out.

Seriously, just explain to her that "yes, blacks are uglier than other people, but we're not allowed to say that in public because of political correctness-- being nice to everyone even if they don't deserve it. Your mom is a very big supporter of political correctness, so be careful saying things like that around her. "

>lays the seed for her to turn fully 1488 when she becomes a teenager in a few years and rebels against mom

Stupid advice.
Burning bridges and leaving the poor girl surrounded by liberal loons. Great plan.

This is by far the best advice on here and I think I'm going with this. She's actually been arguing with her mother over something minor recently so I think now is the perfect time to instill in her that it's okay to disagree with her mom and by extension (((them))). Thanks paulõ

True. Slow and steady wins the race. I just hope we're still winning the culture war by that time.

>Continuing to dump redpills I've been dropping on my 7 year old niece kek

When she hits puberty-- "your mom and boys are going to want you to do things that you may not be comfortable doing. Just tell them "no", and don't do them. Your mom hugged and kissed a lot of boys before your daddy who she thought she loved, can you imagine how mixed up she feels inside when she hugs and kisses your daddy?"

Read her some poetry like Emily Dickenson stories by Austen bronte.
Music classical and Beatles Donovan etc. stuff girls like. Princess stories. European art. Even your sjw sister won't argue the classics. And you can help niece have fortitude against the degeneracy. Maybe sneak in a bible story. History. Cloths girls like clothes. Show her etsy and trad modest clothes. Then take it from there.

lul tell the kid that she's right about niggers looking ugly

Bring some black guys over to the house for your sister to date and see how much the family likes it.
If your sis protests she's married, you can have nigs reassure her that this certainly makes no difference at all and is quite racist.

What would you do, fucking kidnap her?!?

Just be active and engaged with her. Be a strong role model in her life and a generally cool uncle. The rest of your family might be lost causes but you can save her at least.

>groom her to be your loyal wife

This is wrong on so many levels, GAS

I would stay in their life and be someone they could talk to.
What else is there to do?

Have a serious talk with your sister's husband.
Tell your nice that it is OK to have likes and dislikes.

You'll have to tweak some of that wording if you plan on giving her that talk when she hits puberty. Kids can be retarded in a lot of ways, but that "hugging and kissing" is just kinda missing the mark.

>> sister has started actively looking for niglets and other mudlets for niece to play with (they live near here)
It's too late man, your niece is probably gonna be raped by every negro in the city.

You don't raise your niece, so there's nothing you can, directly. Indirectly, you can model the kind of family and home you want her to have. She'll see what you have and how you live, and if she's reasonable, she'll follow in your footsteps.

Ha her husband is the biggest cuck in the world. Literal sweater-wearing merlot-sipping feminist nu-male. Stays quiet while my sister goes on her bitch rants and will try to say something before she interrupts him and continues the rant.

Pray.

That's thoroughly disgusting. I feel sorry for your nice for having that as father figure.
On the other hand, when she hits puberty it will be her vs mother instead of her vs both parents.
So, all not that bad.

She doesn't believe her mother so she will eventually come to you for advice. Be patient and don't force it. Use a condom and lube.

Go full 1488 at the dinner table Christmas night.

Make sure to have plenty of info graphs printed out for references.

Make it a Christmas they will never forget, and remember you're doing gods work.

>Make sure to have plenty of info graphs printed out for references.
topkek
I hope none of you autists do this

>Ruin Christmas by sperging out

Christmas isn't for politics, fucktards, save those kinds of conversations for when your in private with someone with a open mind, not for when people are just trying to have a good time with family.

Obviously it's /leftypol/ Attempting to discredit and remove all conservative influence. Nazi flag, spacing, lack of digits, need I say more?

Did you read ops post? Seems like dudes family is already going full zio-left.

It's time to fight back, and hopefully end the madness once and for all.

I would if I could. My gold digger wife I foolishly married left me a few years ago and I'm still getting my life back together. Currently single with no kids and old enough so that the dating pool sucks unfortunately. Never marry someone you don't completely trust with your life guys.

So are you saying that presenting an argument without statistical evidence is a bad idea?

Please include pic of 8 year old niece.

Your not going to change someones life long opinions by sperging on Christmas, long term subversion on a step by step basis is the way to go. Ruining peoples Christmas is just going to make sure your not invited next year, and it will make people hate your ideology even more.

Fap to your pile of shekels, shlomo

Wow, the communists were right when they said libertarians were all pedophiles.

Gas yourself, degenerate

There's no way you can be so sure of that.

There's only one way to find out! Clocks tickin...

>say that she has the right to decide who she does and doesn't want to marry
> family flips out on me
walk us through this part of the conversation

show sister and niece this vid and lol
youtube.com/watch?v=cLcRQCIET5A

>hallo user, happy holidays!
>guh it's MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM, get it RIGHT
>oh well...haha...how has life been?!
>TERRIBLE! Do you even KNOW how much JEWISH TRICKS are going on in the world right now?!
*pulls out charts showing jews makeup the entirety of the MSM
>SEE!? DO YOU SEE!? THIS IS NOT JUST A COHENCIDENCE!!

Poisoned blue pills.
"I agree, she should have to play with CoC or children of color. They're less intelligent and can't speak as well as us so we have to give them a leg up, it's our burden as disgusting white oppressors."

you pussy
Dress up in blackface and come barreling through the door with a weapon
When your sister freaks out, run back out the door

call the police and when they show up, come back to the house with no blackface on
Insist you had nothing to do with any of it
Accuse them of being racist and the cop will handle the rest

if you are talking to close family members and you need that shit you have already lost.
you can always show the the sources of those statistics later on the internet, especially if they are curious to find out more about it themselves, but if they don't take your word for it during the debate they obviously think of you as a brainlet

Underrated post. The least you can do is keep your family members & loved ones updated on what (((they))) are doin'.

fuck - wrong thread --- this is the one
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

so his sister is freaking out about blacks and you will now persuade her that 12 million Jews control everyone in the world?
you are real sharp, Hans

Your niece has no obligation whatsoever to have to befriend a little black boy or girl. Should she be told to respect people's differences? Maybe, but women and SJWs make this mistake of thinking that they personally have to get involved in social issues. It's completely against sharia

Thats why in a hypothetical situation, having a stack of info graphs, statsics, ect. Is the best option.

If/when they don't believe you, you got all the evidence plain as day.

If someone has an issue with the truth, then it's on them.

I'm usa too btw.

>calls someone a pussy while hiding behind a memflag

if they don't take your word for the accuracy of a given statistic without immediately demanding ironclad proof, they won't believe any evidence you could present them with.
in other words they doubt your intellectual capabilities

Lmao jazz is for fags
Listen to whatever is popular and dissect it for yourself

Just become good friends with the niece (not sexual like many anons want), ask how shes doing and seem interested and listen, send presents to her and family on birthdays and holidays. Shes getting old so time is running out but kids usually value relationships with aunts and uncles alot like parents that they dont have to be worried will punish them. Then start to ignore the rest of her family when your around them, if they start to wanna talk to you about adult shit divert and ask hey what kinda things does niece want for this or this. Keep in contact with her and passively let her know why you are not talking to them if she asks. like generally "I dont like your mothers parenting habits and think she could be more open minded toward her own families opinions" If you ever get into a deep enough convo just bring up the fact that her parents and grand parents and so on all got together and propagated to make her because they found eachother attractive. Let her know that you as a man find some girls more attractive than others and sometime race has something to do with it but you arent ashamed for good reasons because knowing what is ugly is knowing to run from bears or to not touch scary spiders. Its an instinct that our society is trying to ignore and supress and just end it with something like i dont mind black people existing and living good lives on this planet, I just wanna put more value in beauty than tolerance of ugliness.

> [on what she said] I was so shocked when I heard her say that! So now we've decided to do more to instill tolerance in her, we know how important it is to talk about these kind of things to them at a young age
> well everybody has their preferences she has the right to find some people more attractive or desirable than others
> user! What are you saying!
> That's racist user!
> She does have the right to refuse to marry a person. She does NOT have the right to marry an entire race!
> blah blah blah

Sounds like your family is a bunch of morons

lol sounds like she's not attracted to dark skin. As long as there is no degrading or belittling of other people that is just a matter of taste.

It's really bad.
You're celebrating a pagan holiday,
You call Jesus God, making yourselves pagan,
You actually believe jews killed him,
And at this gathering, Your family has nothing to expand with except to pressure a little girl into integrating so that she can create "social justice" for/with blacks, who would rather be left alone than made into a token.
Even if making friends with some black kid at this sort of suggestion weren't against Sharia, (like in a pakistani school) I'm pretty sure males and females' interactions are limited until marriage is the intention.
So your niece is not off subject by mentioning her APPREHENSIONS about marriage!
Only kufr would want to expose their daughter more.

Would you want her sexually taken advantage of by the same pattern of thinking by the time she gets older?

trying to "redpill" their daughter is going to make life harder on her.

>she should have to play with CoC

Gross dude, she's only 8

I've been ranting about Jews every chance it's relevant ie. we're watching Jewish propaganda. My dad just laughs and my mom says nothing because they both know it's true but won't admit it.

You don't need to do anything at all. At 8 it's fine, you don't need to worry til they hit 12-14.