There are literally thousands of Gods

Why do most Americans (le 56% face) worship a mythical magical pussy kike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKDZ4Q-Ad4k
godisimaginary.com/index.htm
rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm
alternet.org/belief/5-reasons-suspect-jesus-never-existed
kyroot.com/?page_id=1340
whynogod.wordpress.com/
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/adam-and-eve-the-ultimate-standoff-between-science-and-faith-and-a-contest/
churchofreality.org/wisdom/is_jesus_fiction/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/if-jesus-never-existed-re_b_5883198.html
thegreatestlieevertold.co.uk/Home.html
salon.com/2014/09/01/5_reasons_to_suspect_that_jesus_never_existed/
jdstone.org/cr/files/nohistoricalevidenceofjesus.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_27.htm
infidels.org/library/modern/quentin_smith/atheism.html
nairaland.com/121066/predominantly-atheist-countries-lowest-crime
alternet.org/story/154774/the_top_10_reasons_i_don't_believe_in_god
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/jesus/nonchristianaccounts.html
newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meme flag

Explain "meme flag".

Kind of looks like Harrison Ford Jesus

>kikes fear the Samurai of faith
sage all the way to drop this fucker

>Xe doesn't know

Why do some white supremacists such as the KKK worship a mythical kike? This is a major turn off for their organization as it shows their IQ level is room temperature. "Light the cross bring light of world muh mythical kike Jesus. Bwahahahahahahahahah!

t. heathen

shut your fucking mouth already, you're the known un kike in here , what's it to you what others believe, fuck you with your antichrist faggotry, literally and on both counts.
>sage everything

You are weak. Christianity has proven to be a major cancer to humankind. Millions of lives have been lost in its name. Go fuck yourself Nazi. We one the war. Germany is now lost to libcucks. Your God is a fucking mythical kike on a stick. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Post keeps moving up the page. "Muh Jayzuz!"

Theres only 6 posters and it closer to page 11 than page 1, your antichrist scummery is getting off the board adios kike faggot .
>sage him the fuck out

I hope. I was just testing the waters before I go for one of my 300+ replies anti christian post. Go worship your pretend kike as you burn kikes in the oven you fucking jew lovin hypocrite nigger faggot poser nazi. You most be a product of the nigger infested south. Niggers always gots Jesus. Muh Jesus! They have rubbed their niggery kike lovin ways upon you pussy.

>look rabbi I posted an anti-Christ thread right around Christmas

I know your tricks jew boy.

kikes are shit and so are you, Christ is here to stay and you're all going in the meat grinder
>sage sage

>thousands of Gods
How humble of you.
>leave evidence
>people don't believe the people who've seen evidence
>make more evidence
>repeat
What do?

fpbp

Your answer can be found here.
youtu.be/LKDZ4Q-Ad4k

This guy is a fucking loon! I knew this when I was a
Pastor. When I was a Priest preachers like him were one example of ways we kept people in His Church and helped bring others into RCIA to finally convert.

Shroud is a hoax. Not one portrait available. Nobody knows what he looked like because Jesus is a myth.

Yes a very humble number. Add in Hinduism and now we are talking millions of Gods created by man.

sage is also a spice guys i didnt know this

The meat grinder? Is that what you call your mouth you faggot? Christ is a myth. Some day this myth will fall to the waste side just like Zues and Odin.

>all these nazi fedoras here

Why don't you post actual arguments instead of meme images?

Prove that Christ isn't real faggot

>9 posts by this id
geez you shills are actually wasting more time than you once did
no one will ever take you seriously with a meme flah, if you even are serious

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man made Gods. I've seen the word "sage" a lot in this post. That is right Christcucks Jesus is a mythical SAGE.

Obviously haven't followed up on it since the 90s.

>That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived.

Literally everything you just said means nothing without a source for the above statement.
To my knowledge Jesus did exist, as proven by various texts such as the Bible, the Qoran, The talmud, texts written by the pharisees, and texts written by the Romans.

seems like christians and non christians both believe He existed

yeah right kikelet, swallow a megapixel or two

>The meat grinder? Is that what you call your mouth you faggot? Christ is a myth. Some day this myth will fall to the waste side just like Zues and Odin.

meatgrinder mouth > hebrew letter shin
>ffs you are so predictable kikes
also your rabbis, who guide you with their words out of their mouth put bloodied dicks in it , you will never hear a word of truth from them because they cursed themselves the most horrible way ;)

Christ is forever and the (fake ) holocaust forshadowed the real holocaust that will happen when you're all burned with nuclear weapons in your homeland and torches in ours.
Guess what , Josephus sais otherwise, so fuck you.

>sage fucking everything guise

I describe myself as a legalist, though I treat the philosophy more like a religion. Is that not preferable?

I fucking howling!!! The books you mention are fiction sprinkled with facts. Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, the Bibles and the Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous superstitions.

What about the researchers who concluded that he did exist and did rise from the dead. Some atheist contend that there is no other good explanation except a resurrection having occured.?

Nice filename, giving you away.

>intentionally ignores the parts he cant debunk ie the Romans and Officials mentioning Jesus
>has yet to provide any sources to his claims
pack it in boys, we won

Jesus performing miracles had hundreds of witnesses according to the Holy Bible which would be impossbile to fake. How do you explain that?

JESUS WAS GOD MADE FLESH, that's how.

DEUS VULT

Amen brother

Next crusade when

That is some high level conspiracy to write books hundreds of years apart but have all of them describe a person who never existed, yet convince hundreds of people he did and that they saw him. By comparison humans are getting dumber because no one could pull that off today.

Here are some links to readings of enlightenment:

www.jesusneverexisted.com/
godisimaginary.com/index.htm
rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm
www.inquisitr.com/1504964/jesus-never-existed/
alternet.org/belief/5-reasons-suspect-jesus-never-existed
kyroot.com/?page_id=1340
whynogod.wordpress.com/
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/adam-and-eve-the-ultimate-standoff-between-science-and-faith-and-a-contest/
churchofreality.org/wisdom/is_jesus_fiction/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/if-jesus-never-existed-re_b_5883198.html
thegreatestlieevertold.co.uk/Home.html
salon.com/2014/09/01/5_reasons_to_suspect_that_jesus_never_existed/
jdstone.org/cr/files/nohistoricalevidenceofjesus.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_27.htm
infidels.org/library/modern/quentin_smith/atheism.html
nairaland.com/121066/predominantly-atheist-countries-lowest-crime
alternet.org/story/154774/the_top_10_reasons_i_don't_believe_in_god

You're right it is dangerous. Kill yourself to escape the danger.

youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM

>There are literally thousands of Gods
demi gods

Fake

soon
never abandon tradition, Ave Maria and Merry Christmas

The Bibles state he performed miracles witnessed by thousands. There are zero contemporaneous records for Jesus the Christ. Jesus is a myth.

Best evidence of Jesus is based on the criterion of embarrassment.
In other words, it would be too embarrassing for the church to make this shit up.

That's the best they got. lol

I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

O Lord, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

you've been blown the fuck out, we don't need lies because we know the truth : Iesous Christos
>now scurry back to your goblin den
you fucking weirdo seusslet, you kike , ain't no Christmas stealing for you ever more.

you are a lie , fuck off

Just people over time adding to the story. The epistles were written first by several unknown authors. They only know of a "spiritual entity". First gospel is Mark. Over time they become more elaborate ending with Matthew the most descriptive. All also were written by several different unknown authors decades after the said time of the Jewish Messiah.

> UN posters mad we don’t give a fuck about your votes
> Jerusalem is capital of Israel and will we have an embassy there

Jesus is getting more vague, ambiguous, and uncertain the more scholars study him, rather than the other way around.

jewish messiah
a)not jewish
b) not your messiah , you expect a Napoleon you dumb fucks , while He came to save us and burn you under OUR nukes.

Christians believe in evolution and the big bang. Pope John Paul the second stated this and Pope Francis reaffirmed it.

proof : 0
typical kike statement full of shit

irrelevant , by now you're just trying to pilpul yourself out of your jew asshole.

All extant sources that mention Jesus were written after his supposed death.
All of them.
Nothing in the four canonical gospels is considered to be historically reliable.

Christians ruled the world for 500 years, and didnt enrich the rest of the world because "muh christian brother".Now we have Niggers and aliens thinking they are diversifying the most diverse race on earth

Fear mongering and bargaining. The truth is your God is a myth.

>Christians belive that stuff
>here's examples of nonchristians believing it

Repent and Believe the gospel. While God has given you time.

Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Right now you are a blasphemer and the wrath of God abides on you.

You just handle the fact that your unfounded beliefs cannot be proven in any way. And that maybe you've been living a lie your entire life.
>kike
I do not recognize any of those desert religions for anything but the mind control that they are.

>haha if i put a flag filter on its like im really helping

You only show how much you don’t know about Christianity. Christ was simply a teacher who taught morality who hath been gifted by god. Christ is not god and no one prays to Jesus. That’s blasphemy.

Neither, you are a liar through and throug who listens to blood-cocksucker rabbis and hates the light of life because you are a forlorn hope of jewish faggotry .

>sage everything anons

Christianity is nothing but a solar cult re-branded for the modern age.

Gaining momentum! Jesus never existed let alone was God.

why are we even still here? its obvious that OP has been thoroughly BTFO with no recovery, its honestly sad we are watching him with pity as he tries soo hard to recover

>No evidence of Jesus Christ
lol, there's more evidence of Jesus walking his biblical path than there is of the Holocaust actually happening.

I think God wants us here. Let's pray for the lost to find their way.

>The Apostle's Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified; died, and was buried. He descended into Hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.

>Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

>Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

>Glory Be
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

>Fatima Prayer
O my Jesus, forgive us of our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls into heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy.

>Hail Holy Queen
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, that we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.

Bart Ehrman concedes, "Jesus is not mentioned in any Roman sources of his day", while maintaining that other sources do support his existence, whereas Richard Carrier and Raphael Lataster assert that there is no independent evidence of Jesus’s existence outside the New Testament

I love life. I love my love ones. I walk in the light the truth and the way of reality. I am not weak. I have accepted the truth pushed through the pain of accepting and now live in a expanded sense of consciousness. The universe was created and
this creator is definitely not any of the Gods of theism.

Also, there’s a lot of evidence of Christ’s being

>evidence
provide it, I need a laugh

of holocaust or Jesus?

>being this retarded

I was once a Priest. You may have celebrated the sacrament of penance with me. The truth is man created God.

You've been fucked over every post you made, this has turned into a bash-fest for your inane antichrist shit .

>best part is you just swallow everything like your rabbis cause you have no replies when your kikelett faggotry is challenged .

yeah right, meanwhile your consciousness will deal judgement after you close your eyes and you will remember this post as you denied Truth in the flesh , that's Christ for you semite/khazar fucks.

Seems I was rigth all along cocksucker kikes :)

you are a priest of laptops

Bart Ehrman believes in the historical Jesus, as do all mainstream scholars other than the polyamorous nutjob from berkeley

Bart on "Jesus didn't exist" books by morons: "none of this literature is written by scholars trained in New Testament or early Christian studies teaching at the major, or even the minor, accredited theological seminaries, divinity schools, universities, or colleges of North America or Europe (or anywhere else in the world). Of the thousands of scholars of early Christianity who do teach at such schools, none of them, to my knowledge, has any doubts that Jesus existed."

Jesus
>not providing any evidence, you would have if you could

Sin is illness, old age, cancer,death.
This is caused by a micro parasite.
You have millions of them in and on your body.
They make you itch.
Christ overcame this however.
Proven with science, demodex is proven, therefore Jesus was and is real. Deal with it.

>faganism
Ew

Hey here's more Bart:

"Serious historians of the early Christian movement—all of them—have spent many years preparing to be experts in their field. Just to read the ancient sources requires expertise in a range of ancient languages: Greek, Hebrew, Latin, and often Aramaic, Syriac, and Coptic, not to mention the modern languages of scholarship (for example, German and French). And that is just for starters. Expertise requires years of patiently examining ancient texts and a thorough grounding in the history and culture of Greek and Roman antiquity, the religions of the ancient Mediterranean world, both pagan and Jewish, knowledge of the history of the Christian church and the development of its social life and theology, and, well, lots of other things. It is striking that virtually everyone who has spent all the years needed to attain these qualifications is convinced that Jesus of Nazareth was a real historical figure. This is not a piece of evidence, but if nothing else, it should give one pause. In the field of biology, evolution may be “just” a theory (as some politicians painfully point out), but it is the theory subscribed to, for good reason, by every real scientist in every established university in the Western world.

Still, as is clear from the avalanche of sometimes outraged postings on all the relevant Internet sites, there is simply no way to convince conspiracy theorists that the evidence for their position is too thin to be convincing and that the evidence for a traditional view is thoroughly persuasive. "

He admitted there was no evidence in Rome during his supposed day. That was the point.
I don't care what he personally believes.

Actually retarded

Odin laughs at you. Hail Odin Sig Wunjo!

What led you away from God?

Repent or begone, heretic.

Let's not even get into the hundreds of specific details about Jesus that were essentially stolen from the story of Krishna, that was written long before.

I'm not the one who believes in a fictional character because the church told me so.

There were no details "stolen," god you are retarded. There is similarities because human beings look for the same things in heroes and gods (Righteousness, Love, defeating death, etc.)

Not to mention those 'dying and rising gods' lists are full of bullshit and mischaracterizations

this pic could be used for transtards

This is my first and very weak attempt at dissonance for the evening. I am so very surprised to see 81 replies. I'm going to wait to bring the good stuff for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Jesus the "Christ" is a myth. The writers of the books chosen to constitute the New Testament in 325 A.D. didn't even get the heavy prophecies that the Jewish Messiah would achieve right. This is why Judaism still exists. Mythical Jesus did not fulfill prominent prophecy because Yahweh and Jesus and Moses and Abraham and and and are all myths.

>This meme is funny

pretty pathetic uninformed image

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/jesus/nonchristianaccounts.html
>Josephus was an aristocratic Jewish historian. The Sanhedrin placed Josephus in command of Galilee during the uprising against the Romans. He later settled in Rome following Nero's persecution of the Christians. The major purpose of his writings seems to have been to commend Judaism to Romans. A pharisee of priestly descent, Josephus wrote critically of the Zealots, who he blamed for the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 C.E.
Christian scribes edited the writings of Josephus, probably adding references that surfaced in some versions to the performance of miracles by Jesus and to the ascension of Jesus three days after his death. Historians reconstructing the account of Josephus generally omit those references as interpolated.

Josephus makes two references to Jesus. In one reference, he refers to the stoning to death of James in 62 C.E., calling James "the brother of Jesus who is called Christ." The other, more significant reference to Jesus follows:

About the same time there lived Jesus, a wise man for he was a performer of marvelous feats and a teacher of such men who received the truth with pleasure. He attracted many Jews and many Greeks. He was the Christ. When Pilate sentenced him to die on the cross, having been urged to do so by the noblest of our citizens; but those who loved him at the first did not give up their affection for him. And the tribe of the Christians, who are named after him, have not disappeared to this day.

newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm

theres a few, now provide evidence He never existed

amazing coincidences:

#6 & 45: Yeshua and Krishna were called both a God and the Son of God.
bullet 7: Both was sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
bullet 8 & 46: Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity.
bullet 13, 15, 16 & 23: His adoptive human father was a carpenter.
bullet 18: A spirit or ghost was their actual father.
bullet 21: Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent.
bullet 27 & 28: Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star.
bullet 30 to 34: Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna's parents stayed in Mathura.
bullet 41 & 42: Both Yeshua and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted.
bullet 56: Both were identified as "the seed of the woman bruising the serpent's head."
bullet 58: Jesus was called "the lion of the tribe of Judah." Krishna was called "the lion of the tribe of Saki."
bullet 60: Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
bullet 64: Both referred to themselves having existed before their birth on earth.
bullet 66: Both were "without sin."
bullet 72: Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
bullet 76, 77, & 78: They were both considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
bullet 83, 84, & 85: Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured "all manner of diseases."
bullet 86 & 87: Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead.
bullet 101: Both selected disciples to spread his teachings.
bullet 109 to 112: Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners.
bullet 115: Both encountered a Gentile woman at a well.
bullet 121 to 127: Both celebrated a last supper.

Yeah, good luck bringing the "objective" interpretation of ancient Jewish prophecies that even Jews don't agree about