Why does Yuri Lowenthal try so hard to sound Japanese when he says Naruto? It's almost charming how full weeb he gets

Why does Yuri Lowenthal try so hard to sound Japanese when he says Naruto? It's almost charming how full weeb he gets.

because why not

He's actually one of the few English VAs that can actually pronounce Japanese efficiently

Yuri Lowenthal and Vic "give them the dick" Mignogna, despite the shit they're cast in are solid VAs.

Discuss.

Hey fuck you _________Kekkaishi__ was great

I was talking more about abominations like RWBY that they've found themselves in.

Wait are they seriously in that? Are they BOTH in that?

What even happened in that show? I tuned out when I realized Ruby and Weiss were never going to fug and Sun Wukong was never going to be relevant. I heard best girl died?

Some dub actors are good VAs (and they probably use that talent beyond dubing anime) but it don't justify dub itself.

Sun is relevant, he spend last season hanging with Blake, even meeting her parents and now he will join family effort in overthrowing Faunus Lives Matter leadership.

Yuri and Vic are both in it. To be fair to them, they're actually fucking fantastic in it, but the actual writing is so shit it doesn't matter.

As for the show itself, it's below mediocre now. The writing has improved a little, buy the guy who animated the fights is dead so there's no point watching.

Depends. Panty and Stocking dub was easily better than the original.

At least he tries unlike many others.

Is he supposed to be good in A Tomato?

Who does the animation now? I watched a single episode of Ruby and the chucklefuck team fighting a skeleton knight and the actual art and animation looked a lot smoother than before.

Yuri is good if overused sometimes
I like John Burgmeier

How do you feel about Adam the Power Ranger?

Basically a team of random employees. The non-fight animation is better, although the concept art is actively worse. The fights still aren't at the level of Shitty Kitty and The Monkey Hunkey versus mobster man, though, and that was the whole draw of the show.

I thought the fights improved quite a bit in s4 compared to s3, even if they'll never reach Monty's flair.

A 13 year old autist with MMD.

But they're still not at that level and some fight scenes are legitimate trash, like that fucking Kraken fight scene. At least they didn't rip choreography from HxH this time.

I liked his Yosuke in P4, both in animation and game.
They way he pronounces names is natural japanese and sounds more right to the context, and I can't fucking stand when american va's go
"Neh-roo-tou!"

Vic, despite being a good VA, is a terrible person. I don't care.

I haven't heard anything about him besides the fact that he dicks all of his fans

I was only watching it for the girls and the fight scenes, and with the new animation and shitty fights there's no point really. Everyone's face is fucked.

Most of these people are. They just usually get shitty direction where they try to hard to sound like the japanese delivery, making everything sound forced as shit. If you're talking in English then talk like somebody who speaks English would for gods sake.

pretty much. They're so good that I had no idea it was them.

Is this it? A fucking internet comment? You're gonna crucify someone for an internet comment?

This post literally has no sources. You might as well post fanfiction, because that's all you have.

Wait, are you telling me Fanfiction isn't a reliable source? I guess Vic might not actually be fucking Yuri after all

You should see how he speaks to his younger audience, and how he pushes his Christian agenda everywhere he can.

I met him when I was maybe 14 and deeply regret waiting in line just to have my ass grabbed by some ugly narcissist.

>Naruto thread
>Full of dubfags
Why I am not surprised? Narutards are the the embodiment of cancer, so it's understandable that hey also like dubs.

Most adult swim stuff got pretty good dubs

>t. triggered fedora