How are you preparing for the Hungarian, century, Sup Forums?

archive.is/XL0oY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gwHzej1reo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING BASED
U
C
K
I
N
G

B
A
S
E
D

poland is trying to do the same

youtube.com/watch?v=9gwHzej1reo

Magyars are asians who belong in asia

this is the future face of Europe and it is beautiful

>proposing this would be considered racist in leafland

Send help.

what's their capital gains like?

I wish that Canadians would accept their European ancestry as superior, and do the same as the Hungarians... :(

>Laszlo! Why aren't you creampieing Barbara this moment? Leave the shitposting for the hopeless diasporafags.

And is being subverted from within
The Jew never left eastern Europe

Everyday I like these bastards more

Dude the things orban says is insane. Totally White Nationalist and Far Right by western standards. He literally uses the words ethnic replacement when discussing the migration crisis. He is not afraid to speak plainly, and speak the truth. It is my opinion that had Orban not built that fence, there would have been absolutely no obstacle for untold millions of migrants to continuously pour into Europe.
The man was based as fuck before the migrant cirsis as well. After the financial collapse of 2008, he was the only fucker who actually did what the hippies in occupy wallstreet wanted, and and covered the losses incurred by taxing the banks.
Not to mention he made V4 into a thing.

He is gold, i like him, fuck why our politicians are so fucking retarded and greedy, kikes and traitor need to be put down

B-b-but then the Hungary people will miss out of the wonders of diversity! I bet Hungary doesn't even have colour diversity barriers outside all of their markets.

My sister was just there, said it was great being in a place where everyone looked like her lel

Fourth Reich incoming

The US state department won't be happy with this. Colour revolution in 3, 2...

Looking good

B I G O T S

those girls look like hapas, whats with that wispy ass black hair?

They'll probably get pressured by their neighbors and EU while the jews secretly drop off rapefugees by the truckload

Oy vey! How dare you Hungarian goys! Accept more refugees!

Short sighted tunnel vision.
>brown western europe
>brown northern europe
>brown southern europe
>brown USA
>brown australia
>somehow the brown will stay in their containment zones and not want in on the white paradise

Those are some cuties. Sign me up.

Hungarians are different from most Euro's b/c they came from central asian Magyars. They're still dope af though, and their mongol genes are probably why they don't take shit from Merkel.

There is hope

yeah what else are they supposed to do?

teach you lot how to have some balls? seems unlikely, don't forget to bin your knife, bong.

ermahgerd, sane birth rate issues policy.... how RAAAYCCIIISSS

Why are Hungary, Poland, and Czech Republic so based and everyone else so shit?

now if only America could fuck off from the middle east....

Can't imagine the autistic screeching if Trump said things like this. I wish he would

This. We need white countries to promote families, not shitskin countries like Hungary

>being family friendly is now a revolutionary idea
did we finally make it to a post 1984 society?

Quebec was like that for a long time. You had priests knocking on doors and if the woman was not pregnant they'd threaten to have her and her family sent to hell and shit. Basically women pumped kids until they died or went sterile. Most families of my father's generationare 10+ kids big in rural areas.

Fourth? I know US Hungarians that still love the third!

by shitposting on Sup Forums

Hussars with a Mongol mix are far superior to a dindu future. Hell both tribes left the white man alone entirely. Maybe they get fired up and retake China and parts of poo land but that is solid by me.

Orban didn't build a fence around the EU's entire southern Balkan border, migrants can just fucking go around it. Only reason they're not staying is because they're all migrant bastards who want gibbs

If my brain wouldn't be so against learning a new language I'd learn hungarian and return to my peoples

Front lines for 2000 years.

Netanyahu is partnered with Orban in opposing Soros

They've fought and bled for everything they have, and they're not afraid to die to keep it.

Your brain is what, full of fats and sugar?

Don't mention that fuck. I'm tempted to live in the woods by his NY house and snipe him. But his son is geared and prepped to pick up the torch. He is an upper classman in Berkley now and look at the fine work he is doing!

C(an)uck descendants of r*ma filth aren't white either

>yeah what else are they supposed to do?
you are talking to a blackpilling kike troll

stop

The people pushing for immigration win either way. There is no labor shortage, so go ahead and breed like rabbits, you'll be doing just as much damage to wages as immigrants would while the business owners rub their hands.

Sweetie, brains are made of fat and run on sugars. Try again, love.

Gyere haza, testvér
Every people on Earth have their home, here is yours

With open arms.

Absolutely based.

Hungary will save Europe.

My parents recently bought a vacation house in Hungary. and I have a lot of family there. I am ready to move at a moments notice

This will ruin everything! Stop them!

post hand

I was just in Budapest last week. There were barriers and even an MRAP at the main xmas market.