Netflix links Timothy McVeigh to White Supremacy

I just finished the Oklahoma City documentary on Netflix. The writers do a good job detailing McVeigh's motivation as a reaction to the US government's "bullying" in response to Ruby Ridge and Waco. But they manage to finish off the film tying McVeigh to the white supremacy movement. It's pretty clear he wasn't a white supremacist so now I'm doubting the whole narrative they painted. As a leaf I know fuck all about these defining American events. What really happened? Those who have seen the film and know about McVeigh, what does the film omit?
>inb4 mods ban me for a "redpill me about the okc bombings, Sup Forums" post

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newsok.com/article/1548200/
youtube.com/watch?v=vsKVyhuBf3c
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=hQVwe_HSIvs
youtube.com/watch?v=vKKMX4V_BR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide_poisoning#Burnings
youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((The writers))) do a good job

He was a patsy you dumb cunt. Who were the (((middle eastern looking))) John Does?

Ruby ridge guy was literally targeted because he attended a white nationalist meeting. A fed asked him to modify a shotgun so that it would be just barely illegal. They use this to ask him to act as a mole in the white nationalist org and he tells them to fuck themselves. They show up and the plan is to arrest him for this crime, go in heavy cause he's well armed. And so it began.

It was all about shutting down white nationalism in the 90s by any means

McVeigh had alleged ties to Elohim City. Google that leaf.

Poor doggos

Also little known fact but Waco is evidence for the holocaust not happening. Kids died due to cyanide poisoning, which causes contraction of the muscles to the point that bones fractures. Witnesses never mention this, or is there a single photo or grave of someone in such a condition

From wiki:
>The remains of former Elohim City guest Richard Snell were released to Elohim City residents following his April 19, 1995, execution in Arkansas. Snell taunted jailers that something drastic would happen on the day of his execution. The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was destroyed by explosives in the hours before he died.

m.newsok.com/article/1548200/
>Nichols, 50, claims bomber Timothy McVeigh talked about Elohim City.
>"So there was a strong indication that Tim McVeigh had much more than just a minor association with some of the people at Elohim City."

So you're suggesting there is a larger network involved based on the ramblings of McVeigh's prisoncucked co-conspirator?

Oklahoma city is the only conspiracy I believe in. There were so many coincidents its not even funny.
>by chance, no atf agents were in their hq when the bomb went off
>sensitive clinton documents were sent there before the bombing
>that cop who killed himself by two gunshots to the back off the head after beating himself
>the type of bomb used would have killed or incapacitated first responders, yet this did not happen
>the building looks blown out not in
I recommend anons look up "The secret life of Timmothy Mcveigh" on youtube for more info

>>that cop who killed himself by two gunshots to the back off the head after beating himself
who?

>It was all about shutting down white nationalism in the 90s by any means

also any patriot and militia groups

all of you are so stupid

>A fed asked him to modify a shotgun so that it would be just barely illegal.
No a Fed SOLD him a Shotgun that was 1/8' under 16',

Source on the cyanide poisoning? It's pretty established that everyone including the kids died in a fire caused by the Davidians.

Japan did it as retaliation for the FBI/CIA Sarin gas attacks in Japan.

Terry Yeakay

you forgot the reports of other bombs inside the building

kys

Speaking of OKC bombing and white supremacists, there was a show about racist Germans called NSU: German History X that was ((((based)))) on a true story so of course it laughably depicted the German neonazis as cartoonish monsters that literally scream at women and their babies (not hyperbole, there is actually a scene that shows this) but one thing that stood out to me was a totally weird, out-of-place scene where the neonazis are just sitting around watching news of the OKC bombing from Berlin and one of them goes "that guy had the right idea, that's awesome". And it's never brought up again. Why did they include it?

>the turner diaries are so great
>mcveigh isn't a white supremacist
pick one

Taking to myself

checked

to be fair I'd probably beat myself up and shoot myself twice if I was trying to commit suicide.

Alex Jones made a documentary about Oklahoma City: youtube.com/watch?v=vsKVyhuBf3c

It's actually pretty decent.

>caused by the Davidians.
lol yeah and dorner lit his cabin on fire too

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
This was broadcast on television and recorded on vhs by a woman

Another bombing was almost false flagged in Charlston Harbor.
Nukes from Minot went missing 2015, and one was detonated in the Atlantic?

Did they explain who placed the explosives on the internal columns?

Ideologies can overlap. He could be inspired by the book without necessarily wanting an ethostate.

>mfw all the underage b& and newfags in this thread never bother to mention the Turner Diaries or William L. Pierce

This place is a fucking joke now.

Yeah, I would kill myself too if I was a first responder to a terror attack and was about to release a report because I thought something was fishy about it.

kys shill

I'm sure others here know more about it than I. But I remember McVeigh had a German friend in his militia group or whatever, who was mentioned at first and then seemed to be dropped from the story.

Lon Horiuci

>Elohim city
Oh, was that the one run by a former german intelligence officer that went back to Germany after the bombing?

only because he wanted extra crispy

I think OkC was the first conspiracy theory I got into. The web was just getting started then, but there was at least one web site that had a bunch of info on it.

This guys really bringin the bantz tonight senpai.

McVeigh was one of the tank drivers at Waco. It's not hard to figure out his motivation

Tim also admitted he was trying to spur a race war so maybe kys you larp faggot hivemind boy

>nobody has mentioned patriot conspiracy operation yet

Then they created an entire generation of soyboys with pokemon the next year. It all makes sense now.

i bet you wont 1v1 me irl faggot

ctrl+f

A lot of the time it's not the actual fire that kills people, it's cyanide poisoning from smoke inhalation.

correct

All you need to know was exposed by William Cooper in the early 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQVwe_HSIvs

Mcveigh came to visit him while he was doing his radio show in eagar az. mcveigh stated he was chipped and working for the govt. The additional men who were there were atf informants and isareli intell agents working for the german secret police.

McVeigh was in fact a white nationalist. Not sure how Netflix presented it but it a matter of established fact.

Those children burned to death you fucking moron.

Nope.

All your questions answered.

Yeah that's why he blew up the NAACP HQ, and not a strategically chosen government building in a majority white city/state, you fucking dolt.

Did they mention his "protest" in the Army with a "White power" shirt because blacks weren't disciplined for "black power" shirts?

The fire was started by incediary grenades used by the gov't. This has been established as fact by official investigations.

Maybe you are thinking of carbon monoxide. I have NEVER heard any reports of Waco victims dying of cyanide poisoning.

>Lon Horiuci
Ding ding ding ding ding.
The common thread between Ruby Ridge, Waco, and OKC.

Lol, no.

Burning vinyl and shit gives off cyanide
check it out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide_poisoning#Burnings
It's plausible for someone in the fire at Waco to have technically died of cyanide poisoning and not the actual burning

Nah. Honestly it seems everyone here has better evidence of his ties to white supremacy than the film does.

Wrong.

The fuck is that image? Jews in outer space?

A noble lie is another's good documentary, and James Corbett did a good video on the subject

Did you notice how jewish most of the people interviewed are? This was pretty blatant propaganda

Ok, so what? So theoretically a building full of people who burned or suffocated to death and maybe one or two of them also had elevated cyanide levels is somehow proof the holocaust never happened? This is not an intelligent argument.

You might be a leaf with facial hair, im not!

Yes i have a little curly hair but that DOSENT automatically mean nigger

You Mr.Leaf good job on you're documentary how does it feel to not have a face that shines when the sun hits it?

Horiuci changed the barrel in his rifle and couldnt be implicated.
Tim was supposedly hunting him and may have blown his ass up in OK.

Irish

I dont think tim was a white nationalist, I think he was sheep dipped and apart of operation patriot conspiracy

Yes the source of ignition was the smoke grenades but that happed because BD had pour gasoline all over in prep for suicide after the breach. They wanted the feds to burn with them. Defending those idiots is just as bad as trying to defend the ATF/FBI. To the idiot who thinks cyanide causes your limb to break please stop talking. It bonds to hemoglobin it’s not neurotoxic. Read a book and then kys.

knight of malta lon hoiruchi , the chosen sharpshooter.

I'm just backing up the cyanide poisoning part by saying how it could happen, I don't know about the holocaust shit

Hence my skepticism.

Or you could just watch his interviews. You know the ones he talks about the turner diaries and how he was sending a message to the feds about killing white people.

Mcveigh would go to gun shows and pass out cards with Lon Horiuci's picture.
The Feds dont want you to know to what depth he went to get him.
85% chance Horiuci was blown up in OKC.

The only showed up because he missed a court date THEY changed without telling him.

And they largely succeeded, WN movement in America got slaughtered and replaced by FBI honeypots and people like Dicky Spencer.

Mcveigh knew that special forces were involved in taking the compound and that an explosive was used to destroy the bunker where the women and children were hiding, killing them all. vince foster was going public with the info when he was murdered. The military was used on American soil to murder innocent men and women. Mcveigh was a patriot likely used as a patsy.

Haven't seen or read anything explicitly about him wanting retribution for the gov't killing whites. If you have any links to these interviews you speak of I'm happy to go down that rabbit hole.

Watch this before preceding. Destroys the whole white supremacist thing within seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic

WRONG. foster was not going public with shit, paul wilcher was.

This guy does a good job. Someone needs to do a Las Vegas one with the same format.

Just use whatever search engine of your liking. I am on a tablet and don’t feel like it. His confession is also available. In a way he actually succeeded in his goal as large changes to procedures and congressional inquires happened in the wake of it. Not to mention the light hand law enforcement has taken since. For instance those farmers in oregon taking over federal property as an armed group were not met with force. Just imagine that happening with blacks or hispanics.

I was watching a show on Netflix and they blamed slavery on Christianity. (((They))) have complete control of our media.

I'm pretty sure Netlfix is right on everything except the white supremacy, as I remember my history teacher in a disgustingly left-leaning education system telling me that this was simply a terrorist attack meant to spite the government

Horiuci lives to this day.
A Federal Court ruled that Horiuci could not be prosecuted for his actions because he was acting on behalf of legitimate gov't authority. He got away with murder at Ruby Ridge which left him free to commit more murders at Waco, which he bragged about later.

>Makes claim
>Is asked to back up claim
>"I DUN WANNA"
>Starts spewing out random shit
I see you.

The gas grenade angle has been proven but I don't think the gasoline thing has been. That was part of the initial gov't coverup to blame Koresh for the fire.

I understand what you are saying.

Must have been him in Las Vegas, hanging from a chopper mag dumping into a crowd with a shit eating grin?

Yep.

Or you just Google it.

Not Horiuci's style. He murders unarmed women holding babies from the shadows, not out in the open.

fake- inside job by the fbi -

youtube.com/watch?v=vsKVyhuBf3c

Or you back up your claim faggot. Literally nowhere does he admit to wanting to start a race war.

Turner diaries should be convincing enough....

They use him however they want depending on who they want to demonize. They use to call him a Christian terrorist to counter Islamic terrorist arguments, even though he explicitly mentioned not being religious.

It was a false flag attack the truck was being stored at a government facility before the attack and McVeigh was seen in military installations after having been separated from the service MK Ultra tier shit.

Lon will burn in Hell with Janet Reno for all the families they destroyed.
Bill and Hill Clinton too.

See

You are yelling at the wrong guy. I was backung up the claim that McVeigh was a ehite nationalust who cited the Turner Diares.

i got kicked out of a high school class for calling bullshit on a teacher trying to push this nonsense. he said whites are the real terrorists and this was 2002. he was a liberal ahead of his own time

>backung
>ehite
>nationalust