Every man for himself

Is this the ultimate redpill? You forge your own luck, there is no god, no nanny state, no one helping you with it. You need to create your own luck. We all know that the leftist cucks want the state to beir their "Momma" , and the altcucks all want a führer, or an common cause, but in reality, this was never working. It was tried with hitler and it failed, it was tried with communism and it failed. It was tried with the roman empire and it failed. Common causes always fail, because individuals want to be individual.

It seems that the individual is the highest power. The vikings that conquered christcuck europe were not united, they had fights within but they were successful for hundreds of years.

This is because they didn't have a Jesus to pray to, to ask for something, pagan vikings believed that every man was himselfves god. The gods were only protectors of mankind if you want, and demanded sacrifice to let the sun go up again. You couldn't pray to them to get things like christ cucks do and still do.

I mean you can even see it on Sup Forums, everyone is insulting and trolling everyone, which is a proof that every man always fights for himself and only seeks self satisfaction, it was always like that and it is in our nature.

So why fight for anything but yourself? I think this is the one and only true redpill. People unlearned to be self responsible, to take responsibility for their actions, we got lazy. We now got to the mad state to lend our responsibility to the state, which means we gifted our power over ourselves to a few individuals.

This is madness.

Other urls found in this thread:

badassoftheweek.com/stamfordbridge.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freydís_Eiríksdóttir
youtube.com/watch?v=22zcuwm-VBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no God

atheist faggots need to leave.

>t. Peterson fag

the collective is what keeps you alive, faggot

Did you ever got something from god? Did you ever accomplish something in life thanks to god? Didn't think so.

I'm not an atheist, i believe in other worldly beings/gods but i don't think they have any influence in our lives.

>This is madness.
No this is sparta huehuehuehuehuehue

so you are a pagan and an individualist? i think being an individualist kind of defeats the point of paganism, which means you should care about other germans you fucking cuck

Did you even read my post? Humans are clearly made to be individuals in most parts of living, there is no "collective" there is only trade of goods. Fucking communist.

take the vargpill, don't fall for the cult of individualism

Are all people on this board low iq faggots like you? Pagans where NOT caring about their people at all you gigantic uneducated faggot.

varg is literally the epitome of individualism

hurr durr Jew IQ

your family is a collective, your race is a collective, your nation is a collective

a breakdown in any one of these units poses a threat to your individuality

Wait are there still the most souls in pol that follow indivudualism? Dare say that without collectivism there wouldn't be civilisations or modern society and.instead be a bunch of savages roaming around in tribes raiding and destroying civilisation and Christianity in Europe - dying of war and sickness.

we are those savages nigger kike.

a family, a race, a nation is only an trade pact to survive.

Collectivism is when everyone NEEDS and wants to partake in each others activities to survive and thrive, there is a big difference there. A collective has always a leader, like a queen in an bees hive which everyone is a slave to to secure the survival of the hive.

In an family, race or nation everyone tries to be better than their next, even in a family.

families and nations have very clear leaders, dipshit

Duh. Collectivism is bullshit.

You are on your own. People saying we are part of something greater just want to use you.

Strength in numbers the ancient vikings wouldnt risk a fight if the odds were shit.

Here you go buddy, this might help.

This is truest the ultimate redpill. I am not a nationalist because I am an edgy manchild that hides behind nazi memes because of his insecurities, it is because I as an individual love my roots, my ancestors and despite being born in a foreign country that seeks to assimilate me, I still stand with the land of my ancestors.
I know that those of foreign blood that are born in my sacred ancestral land will grow up seeking acceptance from those that in which they belong, having mixed loyalties but always choosing to go with their roots. This is why foreigners and their descendants are dangerous. But it is up to the individual to choose their path and find redemption from themselves, because the best way to seek answers of your origin is from deep inside yourself.

No. Individuals will die alone. Have you fought multiple people at once? Even the 3 biggest faggots will give one swole bloke trouble.

Not luck, you are responsible for your life and your position in it. Externalizing and blaming others (the system, the man, racism, sexism, income inequality, etc) is precisely how weak people live their lives.

>be your collectivist
>everyone together of a need
>one higher up gets an offer to work for the Chinese government where he will give up info
>we aren't forced collectivists, so he's free to go out on his own.

the creation of a state in any capacity is proof that individualism is a failed ideology

I like the message and all, but vikings never conquered europe.

Not if their home or family was a stake but an honourable Norseman would hold their own until his/her death. badassoftheweek.com/stamfordbridge.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freydís_Eiríksdóttir

Not yet. :^)

You're a retard dude. You eat food, wear clothes, and use the Internet brought to you by the collective. You yourself can't do shit except type out a bunch of bullshit. The least you could do is show some respect.

> it is because I as an individual love my roots, my ancestors and despite being born in a foreign country that seeks to assimilate me, I still stand with the land of my ancestors.

t. 56% mutt

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=22zcuwm-VBE

user, AnCap just leads to feudalism because no one wants to live in a state of nature.

>Let's go play in the mus like a bunch of niggers
That's a big passaroo Jimbo.

Would larping commies please quit pretending market competition doesn't spur massive cooperative efforts between peacefully contesting and market-disciplined-humble humans?
If OP isn't a commie, do carry on.

The strong band together - but not with those who are weak. That's the key distinction here, you see the bitchboy masses and recognize that there are no worthy allies amongst them.

The vikings were strong enough to resolve infighting. They were strong enough to weed out or train up the weaker individuals amongst them. They were strong enough to recognize the strength of their allies and strong enough to work with them while still valuing their own individuality. Do you think they could sail their ships without unity? Do you think they could function as a society when they weren't pillaging without unity?

Religion is a tool to be used by the strong of mind, and a crutch to be used by the weak. It provides unified values upon which strong men can cooperate. It is a unifying point, a beacon that the strong can flock towards without the constant need of a great leader such as Hitler.

Remember, the Jew's greatest fear is a unified people. Of course, you already knew that, Schlomo.