US government: UFOs are very real

real news

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/19/the-aliens-are-coming-and-no-one-cares/?utm_term=.f480ad1d602b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is Project Bluebeam?

CIA Psyop.

UFO's dont mean aliens you retard.

This is a distraction.

>Objects are real

No shit

No shit

If there was a fake UFO attack to unite the planet it backfire. People will realise how little they care for other races.

They could land a fucking UFO in my yard, and step out and look like a tentacle monster and I would still call them a bunch of glow in the dark cia niggers. I don't know what could convince me at this point that they are anything but

Nice world play

I'd say so, yes.

>tfw they're actually trying project bluebeam
>literally nobody cares

LMAO

Bill Cooper was right all along.

>trusting the government
>2017

If the Pentagon says there are UFOs it’s almost a certainty that there aren’t.

getting ready for false flags being blamed on ayy lmaos

Billions of stars in our galaxy. Think of the billions of more planets that orbit the billions of stars....think how many billions of galaxy's are in our observable universe. Aliens must exist

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/19/the-aliens-are-coming-and-no-one-cares/?utm_term=.f480ad1d602b

>UFOs
Oh, we're living the 90s again

Don't tell me what to think about bong

Aliums do not exist.

Yes, but is it extraterrestrial?

The fake press is dead.

?

They have to go back

Of course UFOs are real, how else would you call anything you can't identify?

so I don't get this

before they were like
>we don't know what that is, thus we titled it Unidentified Flying Object
>but it does not actually exist even though we have photos and videos and are talking about it right not
to now
>we don't know what that is, thus we titled it Unidentified Flying Object
>and it does in fact exist, that thing we don't know what it is
is that how it goes?
I thought they always considered them a real thing
just that you know
they dunno what it is
thus titling it UFO

Oh hey, AO fag?

/thread
OP is a faggot
>in all fields

just say its dimensional, fuck

Nothing to worry about here fellow humans.

Oh man we were just living the 80s synth era return!

>meme flag
>current_year.exe
The absolute state of this board.

The US knows all about Aliens, we are trying to build a wall to keep the fuckers out.

Woah. Maybe paddock was an alien.
I'm pretty high right now DESU but yeah

Almost 30 replies and nobody has said fuck off soace niggers we're full yet.

Come on pol, we're slipping.

Holy fuck lmao, why hasnt anyone said

>Ex Pentagon does not mean US government

Jesus fucking christ with this Pedosta - To the Stars ponzi scheme bullshit

Tom Delonge didn't make you care!?!?!?

This master plan was decades in the making!!!!

>FBI confirms today that yes, there are things we can't identify that are in the sky

Just doesn't sound as exciting as "FBI ADMITS UFOS EXIST! ET PROBABLY HOMOSEXUAL, SOURCES REPORT!"

>mfw its a thinly veiled anti-DRUMMPPHH article

>fuck off soace niggers we're full

nostalgia overload bro

sounds spookier desu

this right fucking here. at this point im wayyyyyy beyond aliens. 5th dimensional satanic pedophile vampire cannibals is what all the cool kids are looking for.

i dunno, this guy kinddaaa looks like a jew

Typical fake news.

>Journalist: So uh have you ever had flying objects you couldn't identify
>Pentagon Dude: Well of course but-
>Journalist: UFOS CONFIRMED

The absolute state of the human spirit beaten by years of kike subversion.

GAS THE AYYS, SPECIE WAR NOW

This A Roll out.
The Gov can't just have a press conf and say yep
here they are. People would lose their minds.

No. they are being incremental. They are normalizing it to the normie fragile minds. Once they wash this ufo stuff through the internet and media the next phase will happen. Actual public contact.

Notice how this is happening under Trump.

The AYYS know that he is the man for the job.

Such bullshit. Less than a year ago the government refused to dignify requests for ufo info with a response. Now they're trying to shove the existence of UFOs down our throats as if society has been call them the conspiracy nuts the whole time right in the middle of potentially the biggest crackdown on government corruption in history.

I. DONT. BUY. IT.

huge movie projector that has images/video in the sky some think aliens others think it would show antichrist basically it fools the viewers

You mean the military hasn't identified EVERY SINGLE flying object in the sky? Noooo! Some of them really are unidentified!? AAAAH!

Holy shit, that's it then, it's official. It's been “proven beyond a reasonable doubt” that something which we all know fuck all about and actually haven’t identified (hence 'UFO'), has been streaking across the sky for thousands of years (as identified by countless thousands of photographs, eyewitness accounts, century-old oil paintings, and masonry reliefs from antiquity). Holy fuck; that's amazing. Thanks, former x-files Chief. That takes all the mystery out of it.

Aliens don't fucking exist.

>ayy1: intel brief, what did the human representative do to earn his position
>ayy2: sir he made a song called "I want to fuck a dog in the ass"

You know sometimes I think this Delonge thing was specifically to get people not interested in ufos anymore. To make the topic so ridiculous that everyone just turns away. Who knows, maybe that's part of what bluebeam is pushing.

Id believe antarctic nazis existing over aliens.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

PROJECT BLUEBEAM ACTIVATED

ITS HAPPENING

FUCK EVERYONE WARN YOUR FRIENDS

STAY INDOORS

FUCK

THIS IT IBOYS

APOCALYPSE NOOOOO

but they care a lot.

The fact that there are flying objects that nobody can publicly identify doesn't mean they're extraterrestrial in origin.

>unidentified
>flying
>object
does not imply space ayys

If aliens are visiting we must demand they join the UN, pay their fair share and accept 500,000 Muslim refugees to their home planet

It's because anyone with any sense already knows it, and the rest won't be convinced by anything other than a dead alien corpse dropped in front of them. It's not surprising, and nobody expects anything to change because of it.

An advanced alien race wouldn't allow such shoddy investigations from their subordinates.

Why aren't the aliens using their best stealth technologies?

I mean ayys obviously exist, I actually think Maria Orsic did have contact with them, however anything coming from the pedophile freaks in America is going to be a fucking lie of some sort.

That would be an act of war user.

To observe our reactions.

Guys. We are actually genuinely fucked.

Like literally.

then think about the vast distances between those stars, which grows by every second as the universe expands ever faster.

Whether aliens exist or not is kind of academic since they may as well not.

>is that a bird?
>I can't tell
>ufo confirmed

>leaf

Friendly reminder that aliens making contact is one of the conditions that will lead to global unification out of necessity.

Always be sceptical of globalist tricks and remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

>2004 video of shitty "UFO" footage.
>Harry Reid closes down the investigations he's funded for years.
>Christmas is on a Monday.

You do the rest. :)

a bug on two planes lenses AND on radar

this ... haaa

What Reid investigation?

>UFOs means extra terrestrial
>everything from the 90s is fake

yes, we have always known that there are unidentified flying objects.. people are fucking dumb.. sick of this fucking timeline

Why do all UFO experts have to be old farts who are obviously so sexually frustrated that they got nothing better to do with their lives than to lie to feel important about themselves? I'm sure there is something highly conspiratorial to this UFO issue as this Pentagon footage shows, but all the so-called experts are full of new age shit and pseudoscience like Tom DeLonge's "muh Atlantis and humans have existed for millions of years." Don't incorporate every single myth into your theory because then it discredits the whole thing. Even an idiot should understand that.

Aliums are scary.

Well it was a really big bug. Like, a 40ft. wide bug.

Or on the other end of it, even if we began having regular contact with a species from another planet, they could be on the news every day and most of the population would be over it within a few weeks, maybe being hopeful about what new tech gadgets would become available. Of the remainder, a large portion would refuse to ever believe the aliens were real and not some kind of elaborate hoax, followed by segments of 3rd-worlders who would go on for generations more not even knowing we'd made contact or laughing at you if you tried to tell them.

It seems like gov acknowledgement is on its way. Time for a new "global" threat to unit us all!

CURRRREREEE NNTTTT

YEEAARRRRr

Tom DeLonge is the most "Chad" UFO insider I've ever seen, but even he's not that super hot. I want to see a male model who gets loads of pussy become an UFO insider.

Oh wait, that's never happening, because the particular personality type would never get into it...

Gut you didn't actually say anything, so Get Aids.

>original Sup Forums flag

Fuck off newfag. Go back to T_D.

>Literal advertising for X-Files.

Halton Arp has a better theory for red shift. The universe is likely stable not expanding.

fuck, kill, marry, rape

unite, mb

Before all this trump shit started I was super into this aliens stuff. Now it just seems awfully convenient with so many people in government trying to cover up thier crimes.

would you answer him?

Not billions, quadrillions, that we know of so far.

Come play nigger.

well i dont think they can do anything about it. at this point i dont see humanity being able to fend them off. some scientist who got a little desperate knows what im talking about. thought he could steal a sample after a meeting. yes they meet with some elected officials from time to time. had the american government believing they were gods. 1 looks like a european physicist who was famous but had his reputation ruined for no good reason. even sounds like him . pretty sure its a disguise based off him since in the days before black science man and bill nye the european guy was on the most documentaries for physics which were broad cast. he exposed the hyrdogen bomb hoax the american government perpetrated in the 90s (the H bomb was fake back in the day before kim made it real)