Cuck smile

Redpill me on why NuMales open their mouths like this instead of doing a proper smile?

Is there a scientific reason behind it?

It kinda reminds me of how most crazy bitches have fish mouths.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moxNyHdZZYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's what chimps do when they're scared as a sign of submission

numale fishmouth

SHow of false surprise and excitement and this:

Because you can't get a dick in a closed mouth?

muscle memory

Why do Asians give a peace sign in every photo? When you have a demented and diseased mind, you do weird things.

kek

Smiling and showing your teeth is a submission signal.
While most animals show their teeth as a sign of aggression, primates and humans often use it as a sign of submission. This can be visually demonstrated by looking at a man with a clenched jaw, closed mouth, furrowed brow and open eyes - compared to a man with an open jaw, open mouth, relaxed brow and squinted eyes.
General agreeableness and self-deprecation.
It's well known that these people are incredibly agreeable. They don't fight, argue or compete. They shut up and bend over backwards for anyone that has more balls than them. They don't take themselves seriously and will probably resort to humour as a way to shelter themselves from social danger. That's why they make these goofy faces, because they can't be accused of trying to be cool, attractive or serious.

They think it's funny. That's it really. Boring meme.

I was wondering this today

Smiling in general is for cucks and idiots

t-thats not a cat?!?!?!?!!?

its the "hey I'm wacky" thing, it also means "I like cocks inserted here"

this

Interesting. How would you categorize this photo of me on vacation in 2015

They are trying again, this time happier, with their mouth open

its probably some form of autism with a faggy twist to it

Shows submission by presenting a receptive hole

Because that's how children smile, and nu-males haven't grown up yet.

It could be because the human lifespan has skyrocketed and people today think they're going to live pretty long thanks to modern medicine, so they're waiting to have kids and acting like kids longer because they don't have to change yet.

Is the Soyim version of the duckface.

you're a very beautiful american woman
will u marry me

Maybe he identifies as a cat? So ignorant, wow.

shouldn't that be soysmile?

I think it's because they're self concious about their ugly beta faces while having their photo taken. They think that they can hide their ugly by turning into a funny photo. You'll see ugly girls some times do something similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=moxNyHdZZYE

Ah, to be 13 years old again..

This is a shot in the dark, but maybe it's related to the ol' primate baring of teeth thing being a sign of dominance and aggression. See, apes don't smile at each other like we do. For apes (and most predatory mammals) the baring of teeth is communicating "GTFO" to whoever the beast's eyes are locked with.

Humans are different, we established a friendly method of baring teeth; smiling. It's instinctive and shows up across all cultures. People immediately recognize the gesture. But that doesn't mean all of the primate circuits about establishing dominance are gone, there's still some element of that aggressive gesture there in the core of our genetics. I think this is where these nu-male fucks are deriving their open mouth grin.

The open mouth represents an insanely good time, evoking the sense that they're whooping excitedly as the picture is taken. Often, the teeth are slightly visible, presenting a small gesture of strength. The result is a gape-mouthed expression of action and strength, a sign of youth, a signal of worth as a potential mate, as a good team member, as a worthwhile man. This gesture is a sure sign of someone who has nothing to offer of consequence beyond their own untested eagerness. In short, this is the smile of men who have not done anything who are but one cuck in a crowd of hundreds.

Nope. Ronaldo, arguably the most handsome sportsman there is, does that face as well.

>the softest dudes i know are conservatives

how do you respond to this?

I'm only speaking from experience. I used to make the same face when I was a chubby soft cock and it was for that reason.
Conservatives are cuck tier

>soylent grin

You don't because they are lying

Nice.

Yea but it seems less cucky on him

Dicks.
They open their mouths like that because they are faggots who want big black dicks in their soy mouths.

It’s a sign of fear, primarily fear of commitment. The soy smile gives them an out should somebody critique their photo, because they can play it off as WE WERE JUST KIDDING LOL LOOK HOW GOOFY WE ARE THIS ISNT SERIOUS NOTHING IS SERIOUS.

And the sad part is, they’re doing the soy smile because somewhere in their brain, underneath the superhero trivia and mango chutney recipes, it recognizes they are leading an embarrassing existence as a manchild.

It's called a fear grimace.

Similar question: What is it about Nintendo that attracts them so effortlessly? Apart from teen fanboys, I've rarely seen other game brands receive such uniform allegiance and enthusiasm.
>eyes don't look dead and empty
>no beard or glasses
>good complexion
Shit this might be the first time I've seen someone actually pull it off

Wide open mouths like that is a naturally Jewish action. Also actions with the tongue are common. Gentiles typically keep their mouths closed and under control. Just look around, you'll get it eventually.

When bored or on the toilet, I like to visit the YouTube "trending" page and count the number of open-mouth "smiles" in the thumbnails pics.

this. Why do the soyim love the nintendo more than goyim love israel?

>Smiling and showing your teeth is a submission signal.
Oh aye?

Because I often get told to smile and I don't, I fucking don't. I have a 'scour' in almost all my photos and then few others are me with a smirk/'I've had a stroke' smile.

I have a big aversion to showing my teeth, always have done.

who the fuck cares

is this what you really spend your time wondering about?

Blame it on jews overdoing it with vietnam era "peace" propoganda.

>look how expressive I am
>aren't I an interesting person?

this

How easy it is to spot one of those numales.

Also
>look how much fun I'm having

They are imitating tv. It means I am not a fool I am having fun and I'm powerless and have no ability to
Discriminate. Submissive and untrustworthy.

>why NuMales open their mouths like this

Invitation for alpha dick. Closest they'll ever get to alpha sadly.

>Computer hamsters

holy fpbp shatman

Thank you, kiwi
I had trouble putting that post together
Very sleepy

Repressing yourself from smiling means you’ve been memed as hard as these fags

The old "I would suck dick for pussy" look.

Underrated

sexy brain

it looks like they're having fun,
and there is nothing wrong with women puffying up their pretty little lips for us

please be at peace friend

Nothing better going on huh?