Shareblue thread V6 -Shill admitted defeat

Get in here, you'll get all the info in the comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecitizensaudit.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Summary what happened:

Just hearing of this. What have people been finding in the directory that makes this interesting?

second

bump for interest
fuck those SB faggots

shit

I'd like to know too, but nobody ever posts much about what they find, yet shills flood these threads, which is flag that there's something.

Dude we just had a major happening. One sec

Literally nothing. Shareblue isn't even concerned with Sup Forums, it's just another conspuracy theory.

oi whats this about shitposting

We already reviewed all the files in the last thread.

There was nothing there. Getting tired.

Have they found the Strategic Mutt Depository that all shill posters get their fresh Amerimutt pics from?

What are you accomplishing in these threads?

Prev. thread:

Explain what has been found so far OP.

Ith jutht a conpirathy guyz
muhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuh.....

So one shill literally admitted to being a shill, while previously telling us that this is nothing. Pic related. I will post what we found after this

wow that about says it all. sad but true.

>That filename.

So we found these. Dumping

Wait so you actually think this is shareblue?

OH SWEETIE SO GULLIBLE

Im so ashamed of my fellow Americans wasting their time on this. There is nothing there.

Fake as fuck. No government or anyone with money backed Bernie. They plotted his downfall. At best it is a bunch of commies using their parents money to try to do something.

imagine being that underhanded and deceptive, downright cheating, and still losing..lol. pic related- just the state of our nation, corrupt and being sold one slice at a time out the back door.

You people never learn.

kek, wish I had seen sleepyposters with this image in the wild

I remember seeing Bernie shills back when I still could tolerate Sup Forums, There were several threads about him with the exact same post in every thread. Other people in those treads even made a similar observation. I wish I had screen caps.

Dude check the last thread out, shit was unreal

kek
should we thank SB for this one? this is tits

11 gigabytes and nobody has yet posted anything interesting. The payroll sheets are old. If you want me to care show something that's both new and interesting. I commend your high energy but this is not the way to get people on board.

This is correct
This is false

Meh, it was around about the same level shilling as back when leaf anons infiltrated antifa.

He's probably fucking up the captcha

Shills, Obamaleafs, or just a bunch of weed lmao people? There's a wide spectrum of people here (conservatives, liberals, autists, you name it) so it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Bernie like /ptg/. Suspicious maybe, but somewhat believe. I'm really not sure why people attempt to shill here anyways, much easier to pay money on plebbit.

Bump

Nah hold up

Self bumps don't work.

Would download but don't have burner box in case of pizzabomb/malware/honeypot.

Bump.

So nothing happened. Is this the place for refugees from the old storm threads?

It does when someone else posts

It was OP who was bumping though.

It’s really bad user. I hope Trump can turn it around or at least start clearing some of the trash out for the next (hopefully not corrupt) President.

Bump

Krautposter needs to get his shit together these threads are terrible. There's no content, the OP doesn't even have any links. You're reposting months-old dox. You're doing the shills job for them. When you bring nothing to the table it says to me that you've got nothing.
POST SOMETHING NEW AND INTERESTING

It's the pics with Obama and st7ff. I think we haven't gotten the best parts yet, but lemme post some screenshots of shills

For download anons:

>Anons want to know what's in the files.
>I'll post some screenshots of shills.

here are the magnets you're free to try it out

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:552016bffcfadaa5e9692a356199adc57233c065&dn=bluenationreview.tar.gz

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0637f87de6f1208b66c1e15eed0ebab4ae64478c&dn=01.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f693cf695f0965e02b66cfb4bd999b151d032fab&dn=2016

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ceaf6e11d7f6e046698611db052e399e513c1991&dn=2016

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:17af2fa7ac8ba43dc18f0a80414270f10659e9e1&dn=2015

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:273c298263541938aeac9992e88e6aeb24a5fa30&dn=02.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e81a49239d62a8e510bd22aac1787e8a08f1b469&dn=03.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0559443acb94848bb3055054a3792deb19623930&dn=04.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:08de5c9f96f20dba66f130e6df9f2b076720196e&dn=05.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b1cc4a2ff1c7bde36dc10463c8847956de3d2bbc&dn=06.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:68350913ccc7ddc6027c4a7a6bf7ca7fffed25bb&dn=07.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:548c7ac2c032b2932b10d247f35014b255a8583d&dn=08.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dc6b92286147352c0967d4e1e5b5bd4bd995e944&dn=09.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b9696a66bebfe911c886e0be1591a153a50cb121&dn=10.7z

56 you take this. ShCh

Shill from last thread

if anyone can do it, it is trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this seriously all you're able to come up with, /pol? Archiving our website? That's it?

HAHAHAHA, I mean, at least post links from thecitizensaudit.com about something that actually threatens us.

You Nazis are pathetic!

This is fucking terrible. How can anyone use that? step up your game
This is better.
>you're free to try it out
>australian internet.
No thanks. why the fuck hasn't anybody been able to get these and show us something good?

See:

the biggest threat to you is yourself

I'm on fucking mobile ya cunt. But I agree. The main thing is, that we know now that this is important tho

Every single thread there's some fuckin' wanker who screencaps their "download" of the files, and they never follow up.

oh shit

>No thanks. why the fuck hasn't anybody been able to get these and show us something good?
See :

Not one of those pictures are interesting. Except maybe the teen death one, which begs the question why post a list of filenames and not the actual pictures.

That's months old. another reason why I'm finding it very difficult to care.

The last looks interesting at least, all the others are just shitty memes.

It's an internal index. Didn't find the files to match.

Yeah I know, however in the files were mostly pics. However the shilling was unreal

I know.

I thought pol was better than this.

I guess pol really is like my pic. Lol.

Really wasting time on nothing.

No, the biggest threat to us is Andrew Kerr not being offed by the SEIU we send his way. Brock has made it clear that his investigation can't go any further. Just the other day he fainted, and last Thursday he punched a hole in the wall of our office. He's really worried about this Andrew Kerr guy.

I can barely do my job for these fuckers with hearing all the brown-nosing AB21C fundraisers are doing next door. I fucking hate working for these faggots.

You could... You know check out the last thread...

11 gigabytes of mostly pictures and you've got 6 pictures? only one of which is interesting?

I did. it has the same fucking pictures.

> 2 week salary: 63k
Sheeit niggers, I'm in the wrong line of work.

Here, you Nazi fucks: thecitizensaudit.com/

I hope you're smart enough to understand what Brock is doing here. (Hint: it's much more than moving money raised by PACs and paying himself a finder's fee as it moves through his organization; although, that is highly illegal in itself).

Good luck, Nazis. I hope this gets me some sweet, sweet severance pay. Also, fuck David Brock.

Bump bump bump

We’re slowly getting there. Amazing the amount of corruption the Dems and their useful idiots want to hide. Really makes me think. ShartBlue gets the rope, too.

Sorry didn't download, from another user and confirmed by 2. My computer is broken rn

what in the fuck is this meme

Chill and wait a sec. Did we really find nothing. Then why was the shillingbso high. Do you want to givevus more Info's? This is a good opportunity to redeem yourself

>literally using "n-no you!" as an insult
>intellectual
Please tell me you are just being ironic and acknowledge your 56%edness.

Yeth, David Brock doeth indeed launder money

Well one website we found when reverse searched one image was crazy:
archive.is/nlQq3

Following that link gives me "Not Found (yet?)"

It's almost like he's doing a bad job at getting people interested, on purpose. activation intensifies

I'll check this out

found the shills

>inb4 they shut it down already

Bump