Sup Forumsnons say "cucked" instead of "NTR'd" nowadays

>Sup Forumsnons say "cucked" instead of "NTR'd" nowadays

How long have Sup Forums crossboarders infested this board?

>HURRR FUCK OFF WITH YOUR META THREAD
One meta thread allowed per board according to Hiro himself.

/po/ has shit up Sup Forums beyond repair. Sup Forums is one of the last boards where frogposting and crying about not being popular is frowned upon. Too bad meta threads are always shit, what the fuck do you expect to accomplish from this thread?

Sup Forums

I want people to call out and tell off more shitstains who say "cuck".

A lot of them are being ignored.

>Sup Forumsnons say "cucked" instead of "NTR'd" nowadays

No they don't.

>using a 8 month screencap to justify not posting this shit on /qa/

>tfw have to remember to replace "normie" with "normalfag" whenever I post on Sup Forums or else someone will yell at me

cuck

>One meta thread allowed per board according to Hiro himself.
Proved to be fake

How betacucked can one user be? ️

Implying Sup Forums hasn't given Sup Forums a second renaissance. People actually feae the name Sup Forums again.

>One meta thread allowed per board according to Hiro himself.
Not anymore, dumb shitposter.

>shitstains
Spotted the Sup Forumsack.

I know right, Sup Forums should be a politically correct safe space

>not saying riajuu
spotted the normalfag

Cuck should be bannable offense, or at least turn into kek like used to be.

>shitty meta thread isn't deleted or moved to /qa/
kill yourself

filter cuck to cute

every fucking time

Thanks doc

Sup Forums is literally the only good board left on this site.

Yeah well blame the admins who didn't censor the word when they know full well they should have.

Instead we got pham censored. Which one was worse in hindsight, shitdick staff members?

>implying this matters
The fuck are you saying you edgelord.

Pretty sure moot enabled it. There was that magical time where moot was revealed to be a cuck and he put in some magical word filter for it that filter got spammed instead. Pretty sure most new anons don't know about it and just say it.
>who is moot
It's been 2 years. Kill me.

Then fuck off and stay there.

>cuck

Hi Sup Forums. Please lurk more.

Only reason I know this shit is because some user spammed cuck in some thread for no reason, and said it was a test. Don't lump me with containment shithole #45 that you probably still use.

Loli

Not like your meta thread helps in any way.

Sup Forums in general has been changing for the worse and I hate this reality. I'm just thankful Pepe and Wojak cancer stays out of here. How those memes have lived this long is beyond me.

ayyy lmao dude

Sup Forums is one the shittiest boards on Sup Forums. Low quality discussion and jerking off is all you're good at.

People actually believe this. Fucking leave.

>a Sup Forums and Sup Forums meta thread in one day
I wonder who's behind these posts.

I'm calling you out, shitstain! Sheeeiiit like anyone really cares. Reddit and Tumblr have infested like bedbugs anyway.

welcome to Sup Forums after 2015

It's the neo Sup Forums posters from reddit who doesn't know a thing about keeping board culture into their own boards.

Been on Sup Forums since /news/ but I keep Sup Forumsposting on Sup Forums

>feae
I think you meant to say 'fear', and you neglected to replace 'fear' with 'openly mock and deride'. I hope this clears things up.

If you have shit taste and post in shit threads, yeah. Feel free to leave, I like most of Sup Forums just scrolling right by my threads.

I never understand Sup Forums's obsession with cuckoldry.

Who knew an origami board can cause so much trouble.

Report, report, and report some more.
At least Sup Forums has things done most of the while. Other cesspolls like Sup Forums have nonexistent moderation.

>Sup Forums meta thread
Link?

When has Sup Forums ever shit up other boards aside from using anime reaction pictures?

But your shitposts are bannable while anime isn't bannable outside of Sup Forums. Checkmate kiddo.

Too lazy to find the thread but some retard suggested merging Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Summoning crack-kun aka crackfag aka ACK aka The Cracken aka Akemi's nagging wife.

You shitposters are worse than ponyfuckers when they were obnoxious.

What is so bad about being an intellegent man?

Imblying pol will ever get deleted. Happened once, never again. They're cancer and like cancer they bring in more problems but at least it's in one stuck to one part for the most part.

>Le Sup Forums army
Fuck off to Sup Forums and raid some kids twitter you faggot

>this whole thread

I hope that you anons are reporting every
>kys
on other threads.
Those cancerous facebookfags should fuck off.

I always assumed the people who used cuck and normie were like 16 years old.

Of course, I call it out everytime.

a/ is full of shitty self insert waifu fags that ruin anime. All pol/ wants is the glorious days of LoGH to return is that so much to ask?