Shingeki no Kyojin 91

Will Reiner ever smile again?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=shingeki no kyojin 91
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A freaking 3 year long time skip out of nowhere? I hate time skips, especially long ones. We've missed out on a lot of things, things that will never be shown or explained. So much potential character growth gone to waste.

I bet some shippings have become canon, and some of the girls have children or are pregnant.

Armin a cute.

AM is love.

They are still too young. Maybe when they are 25.

link me the chapter senpai

lmgtfy.com/?q=shingeki no kyojin 91

Did they ever bother to explain why once they found out the truth about the outside world, they easily killed all the titans?

Will Erenfags condemn Gabi for wanting to commit genocide for the sake of freedom while praising Eren for the same thing?

Endgame right here, brothers.

They mentioned that with the walls restored/the people repressing tech out of power... they just set up traps (like canons that hung over the wall and blew out the napes of the titans), lured them in, and killed them at their leisure.

They also mentioned that the vast majority of the titans hung out right next to the walls, so it wasn't like there were a ton out hanging around the island.

The only ship that probably became canon is SC

And LH.

Just how much will Isayama redesign the characters? I bet Eren is like 180cm+ now.

EH and LM have probably reproduced for the sake of mankind by now

Levi and Hannes can't happen anymore

Quick someone post the LM holding hands pic!

Even the youngest characters are 18 now.

They should just have a massive orgy around Annie's crystal

But Levi and Hange certainly can

how old was Grisha when he inherited the RT? how long did he have it for before he died?
What did Annie's father do?

Annie's father made more babies after he heard they lost her

Seeing as how Marley had to postpone their invasion of Paradis because of war due to other nations seeing them weaker when they lost BA, doesnt that make Erwin a tactical genius? Despite not having modern technology, he was able to fool Sieg and BR and managed to beat them. I say the Wall Eldians have a chance to win with Armong as the brains

I condemn Gabi for gleefully eating up Marley propaganda and committing a war crime by exploiting the decency of enemy soldiers.

>Did they ever bother to explain why once they found out the truth about the outside world, they easily killed all the titans?
Like said, plus I thought it was also made clear that Titans are attracted to humans naturally, so there was a very high concentration around the walls and tons of them had come inside of the outer wall when it broke. The Titans were all ultimately from a very limited source: the eldians that were "sent to heaven" so they built up over decades but obviously that's actually pretty limited. They don't reproduce and it's not like there was some sort of organized effort to send hundreds of thousands or something, once the Wall people threw off the repression and got organized enough to kill them reasonably quickly that was it. The new war, disruption caused by the attack titan owl betrayal, and so on all further decreased that (not clear in fact if there have been ANY new eldians sent to paradis island since then).

So basically it was all part of the ruse, real but not what was expected. It worked when everyone thought there was an entire world of titans out there evenly dispersed. But that wasn't the case at all, and that knowledge and organization to just get rid of them meant the numbers got thinned real fast. I suppose it's possible there might still be a few semi-dormant ones around as lingering threats, but overall when the veil got lifted from their minds and tech resumed it was not a huge deal. Real effort, but totally doable.

So, what are we calling Galliard's titan?

You've posted some things that weren't related. Erwin was in fact a tactical genius but not really a strategic genius necessarily, he might have been but he had no idea about the big picture. Marley getting their shit rekt was a happy coincidence, not Erwin's goal.

That's the Jaw titan for you.

>Just how much will Isayama redesign the characters? I bet Eren is like 180cm+ now.
I hope he ends up looking like pic related. Or full Kruger.

Jean/Hitch and Armin/Mikasa are close.

There was a timeskip? What the fuck, did i miss a chapter? The last chapter ended with Armin, Mikasa and Eren on the beach didn't it? I'm so fucking confused, who are these people? Where are we? What?

THIS GOD DAMN IT. Fucking hell he could have at least done some sort of semi-wrapup/lead in scene and a "X Years Later" start page or something. This is out of fucking nowhere.

Looks like the SL did nothing for 4 years.

I couldn't tell there was a timeskip actually, I just thought this was a flashback.

They fucked like rabbits.

Same. If i didn't see on this thread that it was a timeskip i wouldn't know.

Fuck off slut.

Look at my post, look at my dubs. You know it's the true.

I only know you are whore.

Gabi a cute
CUTE

D-don't be mean, user.

Is it really confirmed 3 years have passed?

Did you expect them to mindlessly attack Marley on its own turf despite being way behind and knowing nothing about the enemy's full capabilities? What they've spent the last 4 years doing is trying to close the gap before it's too late.

Best Girl coming through

How qt will her titan be?

So EMJSH are all 19 or 20 now while #1 Genius (maybe, depends on the month they're in) and Armong are 18 or 19.

I was complaining about the cast being too young a few months ago and now it feels weird for them to be almost my age.

And Reiner's 21.

Hange is 30 and something now.
Good.

Everything she says is true, we've seen enough in this story to know that. The Marleyan Eldians are the good guys and the Wall Eldians are evil scum that must be eliminated

Armin in a waist-long ponytail WHEN? Eren looking like a weed smoking high school dropout WHEN? Jean looking even sexier than before WHEN? Mikasa gaining a personality WHEN? Isayama remembering that Erwin died WHEN?

I was mostly trying to get at Erwin being able to mastermind a decisive military victory against 3 titan shifters and their titan army despite having little resources or modern technology like the modern tanks seen in this chapters - yet other modern nations with their resources cower to Marley's titans

>yfw you see Connie and Sasha happily married.

What's gonna happen tomorrow?

Armin will have short hair!

But then he'll look like Uri and morons will think the two are related.

Arminfats are already morons that think they're related.

The vast majority don't, it's just some two retards. Even Armongfats aren't that stupid.

I'm going with my opinion of what is the case and you can go with yours since it's very clear that there isn't any concrete confirmation at all as to their fates.

You can keep calling my opinion "the Ymir thing" too if you like.

So Zeke isn't going to be the main antagonist and fight his brother in a final fight? Bullshit

Hange's hair growing pls. Isayama I know you're here. Listen to me.
Draw Hange with longer hair.

Why can't you autistic tumblr shipping degenerates just talk about the fucking chapter normally lile any other thread on Sup Forums?

Soon.

>Expected BRAM backstory.
>Get a bunch of literal whos instead.

Thanks, Isayama.

>TFW this is the warriors Isayama was talking about

Can BRAfags get any more BTFO?

I don't think so. Armin's eyes are bigger.

It will all be revealed in the next couple of chapters through Reiner when he meets Gabi

Where did OP get that image from with that specific translation?

We'll probably get BRA backstory from Reiner in the next volume. It's just annoying to have all these new characters at once.

That aint Falco

:^)

They do not look anything alike.

He still would have different eyes and a pig nose.

Denial is the first step.

You know that very well MikaQT.

Can a lovely, gentle and sweet cuteanon post the picture Isayama drew of the character's eyes? pretty please, with a cherry on top.

Nope, because eremika is canon and Armong is a smelly ugly Reiss bastard child. :)

I'm glad there will be no EMA whatsoever for the foreseeable future.

But Eren is having sex with Historia?

I assume Ymir us dead?

Nah this is actually good for the story and a great move by Isayama. He is making a counterpart of the good guys from the bad guys side so we get to know them, feel more attach to them and eventually get sad when one of them gets kill. He is trying to make us feel interested for the both sides of the coin. This way SNK will become a better story for us

>Historia was a bastard child
>lived a comfy life in the countryside
>sometimes daddy would show up
>sometimes Frieda showed up
Now Armin
>lived in a bait city
>be constantly bullied
>parents died
>be friends with a raging lunatic and a Rei clone
>real daddy never visited you
>Frieda never visited you
Armin is no Reiss bastard

Kill yourself Ehfat.

Yes he is. :)

>:)
Kill yourself you stupid motherfucker

That should have been BRA who the readers knew from the beginning but they all went out horribly undeveloped and died pathetically instead, and many have been very happy to see Bert, Reiner, and Annie "get what they deserve" anyway.

He should have done that with BRA.

No, jealous yummycummy shitter. :)

Gabi and the other warriors will die in front of Reiner.

His curse is having everyone he cares about die while he lives on.

Historia is already having sex with Ymir.

>they all went out horribly undeveloped
>Annie? Well we knew about her dad and that she is somewhat of a good girl
>Bert was a scary cat, asshole who liked Annie and tried to be edgy and failed
>Reiner is Bi, wants peace and is still alive
I wouldn't call them underdevelop. What else was needed to know about them? We liked them(most of us) and they finally died.
Now its time for a new group which from the looks of this chapter feel more like the original Trio so thats good

Armin is garbage.

Reiner will live forever

He'll die shortly after from shifter cancer anyway.

You get satisfied with such shitty small characterizations? Good for you, if you can call that "development". And these newfags are nothing but red shirts.

No Armin is always a good thing.

Hahaha can't wait to hear you butthurt fags when it reveals that armin has colossal powers

>Reiner is bi
[Citation Needed]

Armin is the worst thing possible.

*EMA

Piss off, Tumblr.

Yeah, he is amazing.