ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

INTEL SUGGESTS PROJECT BLUEBEAM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

THE NAZI ALIENS ARE ABOUT TO BE REVEALED.

THIS IS THE APOCALYPSE.

STAY INDOORS.

WILL POST UPDATED WHEN I RECIEVE THEM

GOD HAVE MERCY ON US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojkdW5UC_BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews trying to false flag us.

>Nazi Aliens

Nazis aren't aliens.

stop shitposting op

its real you idiots

That's the most retarded thing I've heard all week. Congrats, leaf.

We are genuinely fucked.

>BlueBeam has been activated

More than likely given what we have seen recently.

>Nazi aliens

Lolno

>Cucknada
Pls go back to tend to your maple syrup tree.

>INTEL SUGGESTS

Never change, Sup Forums

Shit quality t_d threads like this are why I don't bother browsing this board anymore

Nazi Aliens descend upon earth
First revealed by a leaf on Sup Forums
Things history will never talk about featuring the eternal shitposter from Trudeau Country (Sorry!)

Bluebeam: the ultimate fake and gay ayylmaos

>that .webm

Fucking saved. Props to whoever made it.

Is there a Warhol variant of this?

ebin slide thread
sage

Source

motherfucking leaf nigger.
Anyone have the pic of leaf flag with dog-blowjob?

No one believes you. You can stop any time now, shit ass.

But Aliens are nazis

mfw when im already pretty much some sort of nazi myself, cool, i get to meet aliens & sentient a.i.

>it’s the illuminati
>it’s the reptilians
>it’s the aliens

this

Remember the message, goyim.

What a coincidence this is happening soon after it's been revealed the Dod has "lost" trillions of dollars...

It actually is the illuminati, retard.

guys I'm scared

wtf this meme thread sage

Ebin

I fart in your thread

I'm German. I'm Okay with this.

>INTEL SUGGESTS
kill yourself my dude
also sage

>Morflub did nothing wrong

You mean “””illuminati””””

checked

youtu.be/ojkdW5UC_BQ

here you go

do you guys realize how comfy this place would get if this were even remotely true. just imagine the bluebeam hologram memes

Bluebeam will never fucking happen because it has been all over the internet for 20 fucking years.

It's gonna be so fuckin comfy my dude

even if real ayys did appear i'd chalk it up to some government psyop

frank =/= intel

Thanks, bro.

I was in the first thread before he started a trip code and you should've seen the shills and the tactics they were using.

I'd never seen a shill post honest red pill information to try and steer people away from the conversation and topic at hand. It makes perfect sense though you can get someone interested in something else that's huge and they leave to go read about that.

They could've just been stupid assholes thinking it was a shill thread but the frequency of their posting and the aggressiveness was suspect. It was pretty fucking nuts to see it go from nothing to something when the first image was posted, it was a different image than that one. I defended him and said why not just let the thread go.

You're all fucking welcome

I was sceptical at first but all these shills do confirm that this is truth

kys pedo scum

that was a psy op thread retard

we're fucked

*blocks your path*

>t. Shill

Kys. Everyone knows im a bayou cuck

what about all the families that are part of it that aren't jewish and the white people that are satanic free masons. It's not just the jews you dumb bastards and if you'd spent any time researching this before this place existed you'd understand.

They are probably the number one scourge on the planet, but there are more than just jews worshiping satan.

Do you even know where you're fucking posting?

Just think

All the government has to do is nuke one city, one sacrificial city. Of course they don't have a problem doing that. They make it look like UFOs or aliens or Nazi aliens (even better for the "evil Nazi" Holocaust narrative).

People would be in such a panic and so scared that the mere notion the government planned this as a falseflag would probably get you killed by your fellow citizens as they would all be in 100% survival mode.

The citizens would BEG the government for answers and protection. The government always has to have an "enemy", the "other". They have ran out of enemies such that they started inventing new ones in the Middle East. Now that is all dried up and they need a new one. How coincidental this is all coming to fruition just as the technology permits it, don't you think?

It's a Trotskyist theory called
POSADISM
>POSADISM
POSADISM
>POSADISM
that an alien attack would "unite" people

Just think...

Kys shill

Dude You think Jews control the 3 abraham religions? The ones that control the religion are not a subject to that religion.

Its a 4000+year societal takover/domination who gain power thru information leverage.

infowars if you will.

THEY DO

Bump this shill fucked up. Been away... trying to catch up....

This threads important

dont mean they wont try. Maybe it will fail miserabley. Only way to make people believe is if it looks like War of the Worlds

What happens if you shoot a laser into a hologram projection?

That's what (((they))) want you to believe.

I want this to happen. Make it reality. We need true chaos. No more shitty pseudo wars. CHAOS BECKONS

Those are just the flashing Christmas lights on your next door neighbors house, you fucking autistic sperg.

he ever come back?

How do you know? Lets say it is why was there intense shilling going on. Only one person was using that tactic and they may very well have not been a shill, but there was some serious shilling going on.

Did you even know what was happening before you read about the truth on this place? It's not just the jews you let this place brainwash you and you just copy each other like fucking dumb niggers. If you knew how to research the subject instead of reading images posted on fourchan you'd know.

It's ok not any of you kids know how to do research on the level required these days, and many are too stupid. You all need pictures with words and memes and you call it research and definitive proof. I will say it's much harder to find the truth nowadays with cointelpro disinfo, shilling and lies all over.

The jews are definitely the highest on the satanic food chain but it's way more than jews. This religion crosses all boarders and nationalities you dumb bastard. They all deserve the wrath of God and the rope.

>intel
Source or btfo fgt

aliens arent fucking real

yeah its called zionism.

Read the stupid post, look who posted it, and look at how many posts. Get this shit off of here.

HOLY SHIT THE KIKES JUST TRIED TO NUKE US

Also this, like one of the green hi-poweres lazers

But they are no longer just jews you fucking retard. Just admit that they use jews like everyhone else.

Not Aliens but the degenerate humans of the future that wished to gather organic material from humans of today to try and save themselves. A splinter group tried changing history, but they were executed.

Not to my knowledge.

Goes to figure you're a child. You actually believe the president will be the change necessary. One of the first red pills I learned fifteen years ago was the president is just a puppet. Democrat/republican doesn't matter they are two sides of the same coin. Your vote doesn't count and never will again you dumb bastard.

Maybe that can fuck their plans. But most likely its not a hologram but a flying saucer.

And here you can see the disinfo shill start to flood the thread

Does life exist elsewhere in the Universe?
Yes.
Has it visited us?
Probably not, but it's fun to dream.

It would probably be a large scale attack, people would have to die to make them think we are at war, in addition to showing them some sort of "spaceship"

Trump is in Plus Ultra.

He is going to disclose it. The nazis had a base in Antarctica and they were building flying saucers. They reverse engineered alien technology.

its not alien mate. its human

Hey Podesta... where is Madeleine McCann?

>INTEL
kys

don't trust anything coming from podesta or anyone connected to him that's all i know

You proved beyond any doubt my projecting was right you know nothing but what you learned here from images and you just regurgitate what you learned. Nice work.

I knew it would only take a few replies for you to say I was a kike shill that's what happens when you realize how fucking stupid you are and you have no argument at all. It sucks being faced with the truth of who and what you've become. Learn how to research something properly and actually do it, you'd be amazed what you learn.

>bloo beem is activate
>no source/proof
sage

Heres a thought. Trump is the dopest president of all time. The media reports involve statements from the white house. Trump can just btfo blue beam at the podium. Literally just say the media is bought and the tax payers funded a psy op against themselves without knowing.

>leaf
>sauceless

Sage goes in every field.