Republicans: BLACKS ARE DUMBER THAN WHITES, THESE 6 STUDIES FROM FRINGE JOURNALS PROVES IT

Republicans: BLACKS ARE DUMBER THAN WHITES, THESE 6 STUDIES FROM FRINGE JOURNALS PROVES IT

Also Republicans: NUH-UH, LIBERALS ARE NOT SMARTER THAN CONSERVATIVES, I DONT CARE HOW MANY DOZENS OF HARVARD-FUNDED STUDIES FROM RESPECTABLE JOURNALS YOU SHOW

Why deny that liberals are smarter, more decent, better, mature and less poopooheaded than conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1968042,00.html
liberalamerica.org/2015/04/08/why-liberals-are-smarter-than-conservatives/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns#Group_differences
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where are your sources liberlol communist mudslime, fuck off

MAKE MERICA GREAT AGIN

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1968042,00.html

Now sit down. You look like an idiot

When did throwing Hero Academia into political debates become a thing?

WHY is it a thing?

>Last two ones are liberal america sources

I know is a bait but god

isn't this old yet

BELETE THIS

I'm pretty sure that Republicans actually have a higher average IQ than liberals. Liberals are more "educated" which just means they paid $60,000 for a Gender Studies degree, it's not a reflection of their intelligence.

Fringe?

Wikipedia isn't a credible source unless you're a conservative, Patrick.

Horseradish isn't a credible source unless you're a conservative either.

Bill Priestap thread?

Bill Priestap thread.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

>Individuals who identify as Republican have greater probability knowledge

>Individuals who identify as Republican have higher verbal reasoning ability

>Individuals who identify as Republican have better question comprehension

The kike ignores the things he cannot lie about.

>obesity would go down 10%
Off hand I know this is bs. The obesity rate is 32% among white Americans, the national average is 33%

Wait, thats the same ID

To be fair, you need good speaking skills when you try to sell bullshit and woo to rural and Midwestern idiots.

They also tend to have their entire brains working as opposed to parts disabled by magnets.

Literally more credible than any of the "sources" you posted shitcunt.

Well said my fellow liberal. Diversity is our strength!

If I open the links and sources am I going to find out these are clickbait titles with the usual, "Well, what we REALLY meant was...?"

Study is flawed because it assumes those who were liberals as children remain liberals as adults.

Sage

OP is a samefagging faggot, and probably a nigger too.

funny how you leftards are so dumb that you conflate republicans with literal nazis

Great rebuttal - not

Did you actually read the article? I know Trump supporters aren't very good at reading, but did you at least try?

Republicans supported Donald Trump and Roy Moore - that's enough to tell me that you two are in the same sack of shit.

HAHAHA! YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER!!! Trump is a 'greatest ally' type. Parts of Sup Forums hate him for not begin anti-Semitic!

" BLACKS ARE DUMBER THAN WHITES, THESE 6 STUDIES FROM FRINGE JOURNALS PROVES IT" Its not just fringe journals that say that blacks are dumber than whites. Its also the American Psychological Association. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns#Group_differences

It's still sad that the most liberals are able to do in memetic warfare is edit manga pages. Is this really all you could come up with? Editing Froppy for the past year hoping each new time it would actually work?

It's just lazy. It's sad. Please, just try using more effort, and with arguments that can hold water, or just stay home. You're embarrassing yourself and your cause.

>retarded rightist pretending to be retarded leftist
Oh wow you sure tricked me wow oh wow

Pizzagate not real.

Paeodphiles barely exist

The elite are not into weird shit driven by their power fetish.

Their is no secret circle within the circle of power.

Politics and Hollywood have nothing in common.

This did not happen in England and Australia years before.

Podestas are democrats, democrats are the good guys.

Jew dont run the world, saying this means you are anti semitic.

You cannot insult a Jew, a gay, a black or a minority of any kind for any crime committed by them or you are a bigot.

Keep watching rick and Morty.

Keep watching the news

Keep up to date with who is dating who in Hollywood.

The new iPhone is nothing like the old one

The facescanner and fingerprint scanner is for your security

Do not visit right wing websites.

Islam is good for society.

Bigots are bad, bad are bigots. If you dislike Islam you are a bigot. Bigots are bad.

The middle east was not destabilised for the sake of profit

Trump is bad man.

>liberalAmerica
Try again OP

I can smell from your post you havent haad many interactions with blacks. Move to major city for year. Come back and apologies for defending niggers acting like niggers.

Wait til you notice the samefagging.

HAHAHAHAHAHA jesus

That copypasta is really old, like early Sup Forums old. America has gotten fatter. But if 12% of population that the fattest of all americans left, obesity levels would drop sharply. Maybe not 10% 15 years after those stats were posted though.

That’s because niggers and Hispanics tank intelligence tests for Democrats (and also tend to be socially conservative). If you compare white Republicans and white Democrats, white Democrats are smarter.
The problem with relatively intelligent people is that they become depressed and nihilistic more easily. They’re further from animals in a dangerous environment than less intelligent people, so their sense of self-preservation is dulled. It’s only the occasional intelligent person who recognizes how beneficial these more primitive traits are, and who realizes that the survival ethos should be integrated into one’s political views, even if on their face they appear “irrational”.

t. former liberal

Not really a huge difference and no studies show that they are more mature or decent. They literally rub piss and shit on paper and call it art.

With respect to liberals being smarter than conservatives, I think they are. They are just wrong.

There slightly above average intelligence makes them more susceptible to being programmed in retarded colleges.

Among the people who are significantly above average intelligence, only those who care about what other people think are liberal. Anyone actually seeking truth is conservative.

Intelligence leads to more susceptibility to brainwashing....right..........sure......

Have you seen the average Roy Moore supporter, or would you like to continue pulling stuff out of your ass? Because that's what you Trump supporters usually do - trash college and promote loser/vocational/rural idiot school

>want proof before throwing a man in prison
>bad

fuck you, OP!

what the fuck? OP did nothing wrong

he did plenty wrong you fucking faggot

like what?

like starting this shitty thread

So? You're bumping it

Libertarians are smarter than both republicans and democrats. Also the majority of Mensa and triple nine society members are libertarians

OP BTFO

no I'm not, you retarded fuck

you're both faggots

well fuck you too buddy

I'm not you're 'buddy', pal

I'm not your 'pal', friend

If you're so right then move to a black neighborhood and report back to us in a mouth.

....which is why Mensa came out in support of universal healthcare, and opposes the death penalty, right Trumpie?

you know there are IDs on this board, right?
We know you're one person

>replying to every post

just ignore him

fuck off

Changing your flag dose not change your ID you retarded shill

okay

He's calling you out for talking to yourself, smart one.

>these sources from extremely left leaning ""media"" sites aren't biased at all! take it as a fact, bigot!
you are some kind of dumb, which makes sense given your use of anime

ITT discount shill.
>replies to himself
>gets called out on it
>thinks if he ignores it and keeps going then it didn't happen
I detect third world in you.

>Why deny that liberals are smarter, more decent, better, mature and less poopooheaded than conservatives?

i think their actions speak for themselves.
consider every violent campus rally, BLM riot (which liberals are apologists for) and even the uncivilized behavior during the last election.

unfortunately trained monkeys do not equate to the intelligence of those that think for themselves. e.g. self-taught electronics engineers that did not go to university, therefore skipped the Marxist indoctrination and are making a good living

Also, liberals spend lots of time on faceberg virtue signalling instead of being productive. It does not seem very smart. I think conservatives typically care more about their privacy than their social media presence and thus the "voice" of social media typically leans left.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

user I'm the one that called myself out
not a shill, just shitposting because of OP's blatant samefagging

Oh fuck your right.
Please accept this rare ayy lamo as an apology.

PyschologyToday isn't biased.

Wait a minute.....ARE YOU ADMITTING THAT SCIENCE AND REALITY HAVE A LIBERAL BIAS!!!??? THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

see

Anyone who uses "Marxist" as some sort of insult I tend to take 99 times less serious.

And his shit'sall fucked up and he talks like a fag.

t.a faggot who will say that evolution, genetics and biology are "social constructs" because it goes against he's egalitarian beliefs

>blog
>liberal america

Why do they even try to refute this fact at this point. They're just not as smart. It's not mean. But it is factual.

...a blog run by an expert in psychology...

Meanwhile, all you idiots have are blogs run by angry racists, venting their micropenis rage

Love this meme.

blogs run by people with PhD in neuroscience, you have blogs run by people who work's at Starbucks

LOL who has a PhD in Neuroscience while being a right-wing loon? Must be some shitty neuro"scientist" if they have to write for idiots for a living instead of doing what most neuroscientists do

It's like you're proud of someone working at McDonalds just because he has a PhD in Rocket Physics from NASA - even though he's a loser

>tfw too intelligent to fuck your own wife
so that's what it's like to be a liberal

Both of these girls would support Trump.

you are brainwashed by propaganda just like most of the world. try to sort yourself out of that

massive issues with the methodology of these papers

>But self-identification is often misleading; do kids really know what it means to be liberal? The GSS data are instructive here: Kanazawa found that more-intelligent GSS respondents (as measured by a quick but highly reliable synonym test) were less likely to agree that the government has a responsibility to reduce income and wealth differences. In other words, intelligent people might like to portray themselves as liberal. But in the end, they know that it's good to be the king.

sage

Oh wow. Read the reply chain

That's called an ad hominem and anyways according to the pew research centre Republicans are more successful, happier and have bigger families than Democrats do. Liberals might be more "educated" but what they are educated in is complete garbage and doesn't make them happy or have a filling life

Those are FBI statistics.

Yes, blacks are dumber than whites, and conservatives are dumber than liberals. The studies are correct in both cases.

t. racist white liberal

Poor people suck. The poorness does it. If you could have been x you only reach x - p where p is the positive effect of not being poor.

Poverty not being independent of race as it is for whatever reason means that some races will be generally richer or poorer than others.

The poor of the richer race can try to emulate the successful members of their race consonant with racial solidarity. Racial solidarity is conflated with (upper) class solidarity. Emulating the successful leads to success even for the poor.

The poor of the poorer race see those behaviors as acting against racial solidarity because it is conflated with (lower) class solidarity. The group discourages those behaviors that would lead to success.

I heard a story on NPR about rates of loss of children in the first year of African immigrants being similar to that of whites, but the rates of grandchildren of African immigrants come to resemble that of American Blacks generally.

They put it down to the 'experience of discrimination'.

No. Its the influence of black(poor) shitty culture.

Or put another way perhaps it is discrimnation - on the part of blacks who choose to emulate the behavior of other people who look like them rather than people who are where they want to be in life.

It will be interesting to see where the grandchildren of dark skinned Indian immigrants end up - will they be drawn into black culture, or will they ghettoize and preserve their elite status? Or will they mix with whites?

Be careful what you wish for liberal.

>pic related

"Poor people suck"

You wasted your time typing that, because I stopped as soon as I realized you're just some pro-rich Republican asshole.

How many fucking times are you going to make this stupid shill thread?
saged