Anyone else seen "FUCK DRUMPF!" the movie?

Anyone else seen "FUCK DRUMPF!" the movie?

youtu.be/sn2GMNv5Tmc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmL7c_ZP5gY
gizmodo.com/japan-wants-to-ring-the-moon-with-solar-panels-to-power-1474946201
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've downsized my movie watching and haven't been since 2012...

I couldnt downsize how much I care if i wanted to.

Same.

I went to see Blade Runner 2049 and that was the first movie Ive seen since 2011.

>Lowering yourself several tiers down the food chain is totally great guys.
Can't wait for the sequel where the process is streamlined and made mandatory for the goyim.

I love watching Hollywood fail

There wont be a sequel because their Earth is fucked. I could sum up the movie if you want but basically its global warming alarmist propaganda.

The gook's infuriating fucking voice at 4:27 if you need another reason not to watch

youtu.be/AmL7c_ZP5gY

This movie gives me the fucking chills

I went to see a few Anime with my wife at an Imax but I went for 2049 too.

Could you sum it up? I'd appreciate it.

What exactly is this? I don't want to waste my time.

Can you explain why? Kind of interested

>overpopulation/climate change hysteria
>oh no we must shrink
>wife backs out
>lonely but rich in shrunk economy
>meet poorfag gook girl
>feel bad
>become communist
>oh no scienctist saying global warming is real
>take gook gf to shrunk bunker
>oh no only rich people can get in
>stay with her
>know that our grandchildren will die in global warming someday but thats okay because fuck rich people bunkers
>end

Im not shitting you

Something about giving away all of your autonomy and power and becoming reliant on something so much more powerful than you are is very unsettling to me.

Holy fucking shit. Thought that was a joke for at least ten solid seconds

It's like Hollywood wants to die

Just out of curiosity, how successful would a film more in touch with reality be? Or is including commie propaganda a requirement in fucking everything?

are you talking about the new Star Wars movie? No - i haven't seen it

Thanks

Fucking Chink

I wonder why they would want people to get used to such an idea...

When I first heard of this film, the outline sounded like CONSERVATIVE propaganda to me. I guess the movie just doesn't impress anyone.

It's like people don't get why we have individual states here in the US. It's a separation of power to protect against a corrupt government. Globalists are like "fuck all that noise, not only are you going to give up states rights but you're going to give up your sovereignty as a country and be ruled by a One World Government"

Fucking retards are jumping the gun a bit. Need to go back to the drawing board because that shit ain't happening.

The movie is a fucking meme, first they would need to create miniaturized nuclear weapons to do deal with insects and wildlife, irradiating the landscape. Second, modern civilization only exists because of oil and the pressure that takes it to the surface could not be contained by such a manlet low energy """civilization"""

same here.
movies are for niggers, gooks and pedro. Most intellectual indians are busy studying and occupying high position in US companies.

>"How do you say 'butterfly' in Vietnamese?
>"Gong-bomb"
I don't know why this is so hilarious to me

>Second, modern civilization only exists because of oil

Why do conservatives think that nothing beyond the status quo can ever be possible? Before oil, I'm sure you thought that no society could exist without horses.

Fucking hell

Jesus fucking Christ

I'm telling you guys, I've reached the other side of nihilism about this stuff and now have a weird hope.

Humanity can only take so much depression and hysteria from retarded fearmongers.

With Hollywood imploding and all the forced lefty propaganda tanking movies I feel we're in a period similar to pre-1973 Star Wars OG release when all there was in the movies were depressing Woody Harrelson art flicks. People were innundated with lefty depression based/self hate much as now and Star Wars burst on the scene with optimism and adventure.

The arts are really overdue for a complete overhaul of optimism, beauty, and pride in self.

You may dismiss pic related as weebshit but underneath the anime veneer is real sci-fi, of a type forgotten in the drug addled faggot brains of Pedowood 2018 scriptwriters. It explores the themes of transhumanism and AI and condemning the left's tendency to stare at the dirt and worry about how to distribute gibs better when the right wants to conquer the stars and does so quite eloquently.

If this ever makes it back to the big screen, or if Cameron pulls his head out of his ass about his uncanny valley/furry fetish we might have a resurgence of non-lefty cancer infected cinema. As the pop culture changes, so will the country.

There's nothing left in their rotting propaganda grip to hold anyone's attention anymore. The stage is set for some new right wing George Lucas to make his mark and Make Movies Great Again.

>Woody Harrelson art flick

>*Woody Allen, fug XD XD

Oil is such a powerful energy source because its millions of years of plant life condensed into a liquid energy source. Two gallons of oil is equal to the amount of energy a human could produce in a year.

Oil is basically time and energy condensed over tens of thousands of years into a portable liquid source. We can't condense tens of thousands of years into a renewable energy source that is produced in a few days.

I thought it was good. Called out global warming enviro-weenies as the cult they are.

Also little people / big people race war now!

Sounds like my half vietnamese buddies' mom.

Summary plz, not gonna watch this shit

Is there any decent giantess content in it?

alas no

Brah we only need to replace the middle man (plants) and harvest solar energy directly. A solar plant in low orbit or even the moon beaming back solar energy would btfo oil.

gizmodo.com/japan-wants-to-ring-the-moon-with-solar-panels-to-power-1474946201

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - When filmmaker Alexander Payne and his writing partner came up with the idea in 2006 of a future in which humans could opt to be five inches tall to live better lives, little did they know how timely the story would be in 2017. “Downsizing,” out in U.S. theatres on Friday and starring Matt Damon, shows a world in which people get “downsized” to live in environmentally friendly micro-communities, only to end up with their dreams shattered. Far from utopias, the communities mimic their life-size consumerist counterparts with chain restaurants, while the poor are walled off in a slum.
“With (U.S. President Donald) Trump in power and his cadre of Republicans and the direction they are taking this country ... it’s sad that a lot of the images we came up with years ago have more, I don’t want to say power, but seem more vital today,” said Payne.

But we can make oil out of coal, whichever is infinitely more abundant

Fuck thats the only reason I would've seen it. Fucking kikes don't even understand how to explore the interesting aspects of sci fi concepts.

Did you learn to shit in toilets?

RARE

I was both confused and intrigued for a moment.

Fusion plants on the moon are a hell of a lot more realistic and viable than paneling.

So they really didn't do anything with the wife being gigantic compared to the husband and being able to humiliate the husband anyway she wants? Or the could've gotten gigantic poorfag latina qts to be the workers for the community which would've been cheaper ayway and eventually gotten bored and decided to mess with their "gringo" bosses? holy fuck this was such a cool concept to work with and they turned it into some retarded commie propaganda fuck >: (

I don't think so if compared to fusion imho. SpaceX is developing rockets that can send 100+tonnes to the moon and if they are reusable as it says they'll be cheap to launch. Hell you can also a asteroid and park it in low orbit around the moon and mine it to build solar panels and other stuff. A whole space industry is about to begin.

>Hell you can also a asteroid and park it in low orbit around the moon and mine it to build solar panels and other stuff.

Sure, but that tech is still pretty far off. NASA isn't even considering ARM till 2020 and that's using a governmental budget. I can definitely companies towing necessary metals into the moon's orbit, but not for paneling. More for fusion plant upkeep. or infrastructure. A big issue is that once we have lots and lots of take-off / re-entry of the moon, dust is going to start flying and paneling would get covered.

>A whole space industry is about to begin.

I agree. I'm sure I'll miss out on lots of neat things in the future, but I'm incredibly happy to be living during this period of time. I don't know if I'll live long enough to see a "wild-west" type of situation in space, but one could hope.

I think you responded to wrong guy lol

I think it looks good too, or at least it's a premise that is elaborated on in a creative way, rather than just filling a quota of demographic data combined with loud booming sounds.

>The stage is set for some new right wing George Lucas to make his mark and Make Movies Great Again.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

lol getting butthurt. Poo doesn't work anymore.

Seems easier than building fusion. Hell robots can do most of the work.

That's almost racist

RAREKEK
A
R
E
K
E
K

I saw it last night with the wife.
It was pretty terrible, I thought. Would have made a fun TV show.
And no one got stepped on, which was stupid.

STEALTH RARE

Wow, the ads for this crap are extremely misleading. It looks like a comedy.

>no one got stepped on

>It's like Hollywood wants to die

goddamn your wife love anime too? Wish there are more girls like that