Why is this fucker so popular?

Why is this fucker so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8T3NsR8cHu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cus his skin is cold, transfusion with somebody

Because everyone loves that MAXIMUM meme, especially now that tfs has jumped on board with their reddit-tier jokes and references

His power is maximum

Super macho design that expands on a design/concept that is already popular. Kind of fanfiction tier character concept, but pleb a don't care

He's literally the personification of a normie's basic idea of DBZ.

dbz was popular in most peoples childhood and lasted long enough for most kids edgy phase and broly fits very well with edgy kids like so he ended up nostalgic

Because he's fun to watch. Broly epitomizes what Dragon ball should be - fun chaotic power level fights. None of this faggotass Zamasu NINGEN trash or the current retarded multi universe tournament with god awful character designs ripped off from Wan piss

Ideal body type

I used him to destroy all my friends in Z games.

People's autism.

I just loved to see him giving Goku the beating of his live, nothing in the canon comes close to that

His
power
IS
MAXIMUMER!

>fanfiction tier character concept

Because he's fucking cool as shit

Just pure raw destruction come to life

He's better than all of Supers shitty villains

Because of muh retard strength. He's the only saiyan that's unironically autistic so the majority of DBZ fans can relate to that.

He's absurdly powerful. Guy had his power suppressed and still kicked Goku's ass, has his own unique Super Saiyan transformation with an absurdly cool title, has a sense of brutality to him with his explosions and clotheslines, it's just hard not to forget him. For kids, nothing's cooler than seeing the ultimate super villain with infinite power.

youtube.com/watch?v=8T3NsR8cHu0

this holy shit this so much

>you will never hear 10's during Broly's transformation for the first time ever again

I unironically likes the abridged Broly movie.

Autistic fags like you are why dragon ball is seen for retard spics. Power level fights are the cancer of dragon ball and don't hold a candle to the well choreographed ones or the ones which manage to balance both styles. Yiff in hell you absolute faggot.

2/10 bait. Made me reply.

Because people that like Dragonball naturally have shit taste.
Now fuck off and take your garbage with you.