Is Bulma best girl?

Is Bulma best girl?

No she's a vapid slut. Chichi is best girl.

yes

no she is

How is Bumla so loose she can just shove two fist sized objects in her vag at a seconds notice?

I wonder if japanese Bulma x Yamcha fags are still mad to this day.

Yes, she had a personality.

No, she's an irritating slut. That being said, Toriyama's early art of her was top shelf.

Lol. no.

>Vegeta doesn't know that Kakarot was the first man to see his wife's pussy

Hell no

Goku literally felt up her pussy. but with how fast Bulma was at her age, i kinda doubt Goku was the first guy who saw her cunt.

Krillin goes home to that every night. Fuck.

>implying Goku was the first

Videl became best girl when she stopped acting like a cunt.

you mean when she lost all her personality and became another boring house wife?

>first

Can perfection be made, Sup Forums?

I know I am, fucking dropped it when she got together with Vegeta.

Not him, but she was pretty great from finding out Gohan's identity to the start of the Majin Buu stuff.

Why do her eyes turn red?

No when Mai exists

It happened quite a bit before she became a housewife, but yeah basically.

Did we ever even get a real explanation as to why they hooked up? I know they had to explain future trunks but it just sort of seems like they had sex one day and well...there ya go.

No this is the best girl.

She took Krillin's money shot

All girls are beat girl. Bulma just has the fortune of being the first girl, and getting the most screentime

She's a hungry slut who likes bad boys. This has been established since Dragon Ball.

Pretty much, yeah.
Fuck that ugly big headed alien faggot, Bulma and Yamcha had something real.

She looks like she'd smell like myrrh and saffron.

Chichi is a fucking cunt.

Chi-Chi is the pinnacle of waifus and you're an absolute faggot my man.

Bulma has always been the best girl... She used to use her looks to get things but she was never as slutty as she came off, yea she cheated on Yamcha but he was a fuckboi and she has been loyal to Vegeta since day 1.

>pinnacle of waifus
Sure user, if you like eating shit.

Why did Bulma want the dragonballs so bad in DB?

Didn't she want to wish for the perfect guy? Or was that Yamcha who wanted the perfect woman?

Nah, you're right. She wanted the perfect man. But Yamcha wanted to wish away his fear of girls.

Bulma wanted the perfect boyfriend, Yamcha wanted to get over his fear of women.

Bulma is a grade A slut!

I never understood how people found Bulma attractive. Her forehead is gigantic and her outfit is retarded and this was on top of being a general bitch.

He actually screamed in fear when he saw her pussy! Oh gawd that is hilarious!

He's never even heard of one before. He was freaked out that she didn't have any balls.

Wherever you came from, you need to go right back.

Well he'd never seen a girl before. He thought someone must've cut her dick off.

android 18 > mai > zamasu > videl > bulma

GOAT Anime couple

>canon slut
>best girl
Pick one.

She wanted to wish for a prince. Funny how that worked out, eh?

Whis is the best girl.

I like you user.

No, because pic related exists.

wrong
i like you back user

This.

>not Zamasu at top
What are you, ningen?

MAI!

Perfection.

>Vegeta will always have to live knowing that Yamcha banged his wife before he did

IS HER HAIR PURPLE OR BLUE? I JUST WANT ANSWERs

I have to agree with Super Videl is awful. Give me back Buu saga Videl. Literally not even the same character outside of the name.

black hair is best hair

TORANKUSU

That goes without saying. Black hair + blue / red / green eyes is elder god tier.

MAI!!!

Doki doki!

>Zamasu
>topping
Pick one.