Is he genuinely retarded?

Is he genuinely retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHyQbHwgYUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are, for not using text anti-aliasing.

OP is genuinely retarded

Yeah hes retarded at losing. He literally doesnt know how to lose

No, he's very much so on the money that Roy Moore was a terrible candidate that lost primarily because of party disunity and not coalescing in time. Had the Republicans had a united front and worked as a cohesive unit supporting him, he would have won.

No you're the retard because the image you posted won't run at 144fps.

Certainly not, because it is optimised for 240hz displays.

OP, anyone who genuinely believes that politics are for the betterment of society and the people are fucking retarded.

He's right

He didn't once endorse Roy Moore or ever tell anyone to cote for him. Trump knew he was a failed candidate from the get go.

As far as I'm concerned Trump has been right about everything and he hasn't been wrong once

Are you calling me a poorfag?

(((good republican candidates)))
yea nah. I got 3 decades of this shit behind me and 3 more to go, if im lucky. our patience has limits.

There's no point in engaging the retarded brainwashed masses on Sup Forums. They are stuck in a cult-like groupthink when it comes to their previous Daddy Donnie. No criticism allowed, he's always right, never wrong, his hypocrisy is excused with mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance. Double standards always apply to anything Trump says or does. There's pretty much no point in arguing with any of these brainlet dolts anymore, they have nothing interesting to say except spew memes and make excuses for anything Trump does.

>Not owning a 240hz 2160p IPS monitor with G-SYNC
Nobody is this poor, right?

5th dimensional Starcraft II isn't comprehensible to lowly 4 dimensional minds

Soooo... give us some proof that the president endorsed Moore?

He did do a cammpaign autocaller message for moore, but he backed Strange during the primary.

He's 70 years old and has a family history of dementia. Yes, he is slowly but surely losing it. Imagine the type of craziness we would get if Reagan had twitter for the second part of his presidency.

He did endorse Roy Moore. It was a shitty endorsement that pretty much amounted to "He's a republican and will vote my shit through", which is really the most you can hope for with Moore. The guy was a total dunce.

He's going senile.

I would give anything to live in that reality.

>is he genuinely rebuilding the republican party?
YES

NO

He endorsed Luther Strange. As far as i'm concerned he's won everything he's thrown his hat in

y-ya.. you'd have to be a total l-loser or something haha...

Do you even understand how 4D chess works?

ah yes, good old Amnesty Ron...

It was hilarious having seen you cucks shill for Moore to win that night and now seeing all you go back and act like he wasn't going to win or wasn't a good candidate.

>what is a 'trust exercise'?

It amazes me people still don't know what he's doing.

rep and dems are the same damn thing

kill yourself shill rat

He's the pres. and he's got a big ol swinging dick. Little Nancy's like you get threatened by big dick Donald, because you ain't got a ounce of courage in your whole body. That's why you can't take this tweet. You and all your pathetic friends with nothing better to do than complain about elephant dick Donny. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, but feeling shame requires self respect, something you've never manages to muster for yourself. What drives you is a fear of being pushed out of the herd. Trumps a pack leader tho, and he's coming to cull sisters like you from our great nation. Him and us, we hate you and there ain't a god damn thing you'll do about it except piss your panties.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHyQbHwgYUc

>Sup Forums is one person

this happens all the time. stick around and I hope you'll begin to just come here to fuck with retards once the realization that this board is bullshit comes

dear dude(ette) *dont wanna assume ur gender amigo(a)*^*dont wanna assume ur culture*, I hate Donald Trump but I mean he's right in this case. If Luther would have won, no Roy Moore. Bulletproof logic.

see

It's blatantly obvious how they're just trying to turn a stupid loss for Republicans into "DURR WE KNEW HE WOULD LOSE!" in order to save face. It's really pathetic. I too expected Moore to win, but I never supported him and was surprised he lost as well, despite the allegations. It's just hilarious to see all the same people that were likely posting in the election general threads to "give Moore your energy" with autistic anime reaction images now claim that Trump nor they never thought he would win nor supported him since he lost.

But he BACKED Roy Moore, as in FULLY ENDORSED HIM in the end

So it is a bad look for Trump

well he was forced to because of Barron's meddling I love the guy sure but we don't need a fractured front

Trump is just so shrewd

He's telling the Republicans if they don't support his preferred candidates they'll lose