Israel question

It's okay to support mudslimes because they hate kikes, but if we support Israel against the mudslimes it's suddenly unacceptable, where were you when /pol was infiltrated by mudslimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mumbai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>poo

anyone with a IQ above pooinloo can tell jews are a far more dangerous threat than muslims. id much rather openly fight muslims than deal with the culture war bullshit the kikes are unarguably dominating us in.

Shutup Pajeet, it's not a religious conflict. Kikes stole the land from the Palestinian people.

Nah just a Jew with a VPN. Look at the way he talks.

the only mudslimes that hate jews are palestinians and tahts over the whole invading, taking over their country, segregation and apartheid state. isis worked directly for them, publicly apologized for attacking them, israel admits they prefer isis exists, they are allies with arab emerates and working with them. you can go back hundreds of years - theyve always worked together. mudslimes invade, take slaves, sell to jews, who then run their slave trade and provide funding to the mudslimes.

p sure the british did

british are slaves to rothschilds

>1400 years of Islamic invasions were done by the joos
On our behest the British took over all of ottoman empire, when are the Muslims giving India Afghanistan back?
>the only mudslimes that hate Jews are Palestinians
Kek

This.

Good point.

And tbqh it's standard procedure by mudslimes, they cry muh oppression until they have a sizable majority and the kick the original population out, they did they same in India and now every mudslime will claim Kashmir is Muslim land even when they kicked out the hindu population less than a generation ago i'm pretty sure they are doing the exact same thing in Palestine

Rightful British clay you fucking mug

You are dumb aren't you? It was jews who split hindustan up. Why would you want more brother wars?

It wasn't the joos, it was Islam and the leaders Britishers installed, if it was the joos what happened to the hindu population of Pakistan where are the idols in Pakistani temples?

We share the same history, the same blood, the same ancestors.You are nothing more than a filthy race traitor.

Are you some kind of jackass?

Pakistan is fucked do not get me wrong. Pakistan/india needs to be like Syria.

India had 1 percent Muslim at the time of independence now they are 18 percent of the population, Pakistan had 13 percent hindu at independence now they are less than 3 percent, really makes me think

This. Muslims can be our useful idiots.

Religion does not equal race. Also me and many other Pakistani's do not wish to see Hinduism cease to exist. Hinduism is a reminder of our ancestors and the ancient aryans.

years of Islamic invasions were done by the joos
no it was done by muslims and we fought them in open combat. which is far preferable to having our cultures subverted by kikes. its not because of ahmed white girls are being raped by tyrone and jamal, its because of kikes.

I live in this god forsaken country (sorry burgerbros) and this entire country was destroyed by jews in hollywood promoting homosexuality and racial integration.

pajeet, my son. two sovereign states is the only solution one muslim one jewish. jerusalem shall be divided in two one is capital of palestine and the other one will be the capital of israel.

Pretty much. Middle East peace achieved

muslims can't be bas...

but israel wouldn't let it happen. zionists would rather have endless wars than to leave the plans for greater israel.

>Sharewhom's't'est

There should be a 1 state solution, the muslims outnumber the kikes 3 to 1. The destruction of the jewish state will be nigh.

Yes religion dosent equal race but our religion is definitely the hallmark of our race, see what happened to Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, I don't wanna lose everything our ancestors built and learnt to Islam, I understand the blood brother angle really well but the majority of Pakistan dosent believe that blood comes over religion, why should we

>doesn't use a capital at the start of his post
>"a IQ"
>dude pooinloo
>Blames jews for the culture war but doesn't blame the Vatican and multiple globalists who aren't even jewish
Fuck off

This is why we need baathism

Yes more Arab nationalism will surely help, you cut dicks can't stop sucking Arab dick

>It's okay to support mudslimes because they hate kikes
Yes, jews are always enemy number 1 without exception.

It's honestly been like this for a few months and I don't know when it exactly started.

Before the typical board response was
>Muslims are shit
>Kikes are shit as well
>You don't need to take a side because Jerusalem belongs to Christendom Deus Vult

Now it's 20% really angry Palestinian sympathizers.

Nigger, my house is built on stolen Indian land. Indians can fuck off.

>no sectarianism
>nationalism
>against kikes
yup seems bretty gud to me. This board is an Assad board, so i suggest lurking more before posting.

Are you jewish? Then you can have that land. Those fake indians sold their land for a chicken bone thinking it was a trinket.

Also keep lurking newfag. On this board we worship Amin al Husseini and Based Assad.

>Yes more Arab nationalism will surely help
Good point, we are much better off with jewish globalism

Your country worships Saudi Arabia and Israel. Back to /r/ the modi with you.

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy and nothing more

Death to all Semites.

I literally live on land that Cherokees were forcibly removed from under Jackson.

There was no "sold", it was taken. Indians can still fuck off to Oklahoma.

>Are you Jewish
No, you fucking Paki.

>implying Islam isn't Arab nationalism
Wew and I've been here long enough lad, I decided to not take a stand in the Syrian conflict and before you start spewing the name of the Iranians i hate them, what they did to zoroastrians is typical mudslimes behaviour if in a few hundred years zoroastrians hain power and come back to iran we'll be having the same debate to how they are stealing mudslime land

LE BASED JEWS AMIRITE? LOOK AT THIS LE BASED JEW WITH THE KEKISTANI FLAG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND IS BLACK BUT ITS OK HE LIKES TRUMP

Israel is our only ally in region, why won't be ally with them?
>i'm totally okay with mudslimes burning everything down for their sand cult because they hate the other cut dicks

Only a jew would give that answer schlomo. Back to /r/ the cuckold with you.

Palestine isn't and wasn't an islamic country.

>20 percent
From the looks of this thread they are more

>didn't end his sentence with proper punctuation
at least im not a hypocrite you worthless kike. and yea there are plenty of ppl working with the kikes but that doesn't mean we shouldn't focus on the main pushers of degeneracy, which is your tribe.

Yes Goy! Israel is your ally! Do not forget we promote trade that totally did not help ruin Bangladesh and India!

So, why should you support Palestine?

Muslim want to destroy us and willflaunt it.. Kikes do subvertly.

Yes the majority of them are mudslimes and that's just a prank

Sup Forums is has has always been a pro Assad board newfag.

>smite the semite

There are literally 50 posts in this thread, with 15 of them being a namefag.

>It's okay to support mudslimes
Stop right there Pajeet, I don't give 2 fucks what the rest of your post says IT IS NEVER OK TO SUPPORT FUCKING MUDSLIME

I do not really support Palestine, i support the domination of Israel. Palestinians can do that perfectly. They outnumber the juden raus.

Man did you discover /sg a week ago? Assad isn't running a Muslim regime i doubt anyone support a Muslim regime the support for Assad was mainly due to this secular regime

>the Juden raus

>Palestinians can do that they perfectly
I think you have a lot of faith in a very incompetent people.

Get the fuck out of my country

>thinks muslims hate assad
kek you really do need to go back raj. Unlike your jude country, Pakistan support Assad 100%

Based
Yes Pakistan support terrorism too and from the looks of it a terrorist is gonna gain power too

They are so retarded that its genius. They reproduce like rabbits and the jews cannot compete. they will outnumber them by bigger margins.

>India supports israel therefore supporting white genocide
>hezbollah and hamas are terrorists.

Yeah, but the Jews have their own inbred retards that reproduce like crazy settling in Palestine. They also have the added benefit of not being shot by 18 year IDF conscripts.

Mudslimes are fucking disgusting. The problem is they are everywhere so naturally there will be a ton on pol LARPing as whites.

Having muslims doesn't make it a muslim country, specially with every landmark of christianity inside their borders.

The muslims are already growing exponentially and only the hasidic kikes are reproducing more. My american friend, you do not need to like Palestine, But if you are against white genocide and globalism, you should atleast support related causes (like hezbollah for instance)

Do i look muslim ? I consider myself white american

>hezbollah and hamas aren't terrorists

YOU ARE TOO WHITE!

How naive are you? That makes Iran a zoroastrian country

poo jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mumbai

Hezbollah defended lebanon from Israel and protects Christians from Isis. I forgot you guys support Isis to get rid of Assad

Zoroastrianism wasn't as difunded during the Ottoman empire and the XXth century like chrisitianity was.

>No goyim, support the Muslim causes!
No, support white causes and all other causes can go fuck themselves.

At best this is a "LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES" in a desert.

>you support my terrorist organization or that other terrorists organization will kill more kafirs
Islam in a nut shell
Some Indians even get entry to Israel i forgot what they are called though

I do not even like palestinians, but i go by the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Your stance is OK too i guess.

Fuck off

Ok definite jew comfirmed. i suggest you go back to plebbit now.

>le joos in India
Kek, muh me loge?

A REAL STORY FROM THE TALMUD

Tinneius Rufus, the Roman ambassador to Judea at the beginning of the second century, asked Rabbi Akiva, “Why does G‑d hate us? It says in Malachi 1:3, ‘I hate Esau (progenitor of Rome).’”

Rabbi Akiva replied, “Tomorrow I’ll give you an answer.”

The next day, he asked him, “Rabbi Akiva, what did you dream last night?”

Rabbi Akiva said, “Last night I dreamed about two dogs, one named Rufus and one named Rufina.”

Tinneius Rufus got angry. “How dare you call dogs with the same names as me and my wife? You deserve to be sentenced to death!”

Rabbi Akiva asked, “What’s the difference between you and the dogs? You eat and drink, and they eat and drink; you procreate, and they procreate; you will ultimately die, and so will they.

“You got angry because they were called by the same name as you?! G‑d made the heavens and the earth, He brings death and brings life, and yet you take a piece of wood and call it ‘god,’ the same as His name—how could He not hate you?”

only niggers and lil cock wh*Te bois hate Israel

t. proud Maori

Pol doesn't hate the Jews because of Israel. It hates Israel because of the Jews.

Nope bolth side want us dead.
Kill them all.

Apparently there is infighting going on. Jew vs jew. Let us just sit back and watch

>I'm totally ok with a handful of jewish families controlling the world economy and subverting our nations.
>Those muslims are the real problem
>not the jews who helped bring them here

t. Nigger
See

t. lil cock wh*Te boi

see

Look this whole "palestinians are muslims" it's just a false equivalence.

They aren't muslims per se, they are and where white caucasians even, not all of them, but that's when the false equivalence comes from.

Now there's no false equivalence in genocide, rather you killed all those people or not, and Israel did and does.

VPN m8. A real Indo Aryan knows that we fought with Based Hitler and Hirohito. You are either jewish with a VPN or a dravidian ape.

>I'm a moari I swear bro ay

>who helped them bring here
Yes when the mudslimes take over they will destroy all records of the Islamic invasion the world has been fighting off for years fuckin retards

What religion does the majority follow?

Ok Raj goldberg

You mean all the people that's here in chile or Lebanon, cause we have no muslim Palestinians here.

i support israel and I support INdia. are you a chennai-fag?