Wake the fuck up

This is the biggest ongoing and longest living conspiracy currently going on.
II dare you to spend 5 minutes looking it up, you will be redpilled on this,
The Earth is flat! wake up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_heavy-lift_launch_vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHFl0aMyj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When does shareblue clock out

i thought is was blueshare

What is to be gained by tptb in telling us the world is a globe if it's flat?

to fund the globe and cartography industry. Which are surprisingly corrupt

kys shareblue cucks

>shareblue

i literally don't understand this, can you explain what this is?

kys, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g

Don't forget to ignore retards.

Explain a daytime moon

This is Sup Forums i'm not here to spoon feed you, stop acting like a fucking nigger

fuck your (((science)))

explain why NASA never went to the moon

If Earth was flat, wouldn't I still be able to see the sun at night?

>explain why NASA never went to the moon
They didn't 'never went to the moon'. They went to the moon. Multiple times as a matter of fact.

How about you answer every question those three videos ask?

why do flat earth cux post on Sup Forums, whats the real reason

I was literally physically present at the Flat Earth convention. In my home town. These people are fucking morons - all of them. Fuck you, get laid, stop reading bullshit on the internet that further desensitizes you to insane nonsense. A cursory glance at the "minds" behind Flat Earth is all you need to debunk it.

this guy knows what's up.

fuck you, flat earth degenerate retards

Yeah thats why they lost the tech to get back as well as all the original video reels of footage. you think youre red pilled? kys

Explain lunar cycles then.

I think the current (((scientific))) explanation is just as bullshit

legalize euthanization of flat earthers when

Ahh, yes the Spherical Jew has finally played his hand.

you are wrong and retarded, congrats.

jesus christ

hey flat earth niggers

explain lunar cycles and visible moon during the day

explain axial tilt and precession

explain seasons

explain how a conspiracy so big could carried on this long

Why do you trust jew main, they run the world since the last few hundred years yet (((science))) is supposed to be untainted and perfectly objective. gtfo you don't belong on Sup Forums

unironically fucking retarded mongoloids

>explain how a conspiracy so big could carried on this long

actually its only been a little over 50 years that the space meme was established for all peoples to believe in along with evolution and heliocentrism

>they lost the tech to get back
The tech isn't lost. They just don't build rockets that large anymore because they didn't have a reason to. The US, along with other organizations are also currently developing newer SHLVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_heavy-lift_launch_vehicle

>they lost [...] all the original video reels of footage
They didn't lose all the 'original video reels' because such a thing doesn't exist. The Apollo 11 landing footage was SSTV signals that were captured on magnetic tape and poorly converted to NTSC and PAL signals to be live streamed to the world. While that footage is lost to the annals of history, all the subsequent moon landing footage was recorded in standard NTSC and is well archived and available for viewing. It includes full 360 degree footage and ultra long duration shots (many in excess of 1 hour) in full 480ix60.

>pic
foil was used to heat shield the metal struts. tape was used because the foil wasn't at risk of falling off, and didn't need to be fastened with anything tougher (and by extension, heavier(!!!)). Those 'curtain rods' are metal struts.

Also that photo is for ants, but the 'bristol board' is just a cover for the electronic equipment which wasn't in the pressurized cabin, again because that covering is LIGHT.

How does that model account for days being longer and shorter depending on the time of year and geographic location?

Also why can't I see Australians and the ice wall? Shouldnt that be possible with a flat plane?

Stop using that retarded azemuthal equidistant map, for christ sake!
Its hardly the truth and it makes flat earthers look like a bunch of nimrods in front of the globetards.
The time zones dont work on the map.
Yes its flat, its obviously proven, but that shitty map is not. The sun sets in Australia, Argentina, and South Africa to the south of west. Also, if you were to make the time length work out in any simulator you would have a massive sun that covers the entire plane making it super incredible and easy to debunk.
There is way more land. No one knows the right map yet. Stop taking this map and using it, you will lose your argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHFl0aMyj4
(this video and see what I mean)

We have spacecraft that is in INTERSTELLAR SPACE faggot. A trip to the Moon isn't that hard. We stopped doing manned missions because it's fucking expensive and NASA had their balls chopped off after the cold war. It's one of the most underfunded programs that we have, all because jamal needs his relief bux.

I feel like the only thing keeping flat earthers going is the fact that they meet regularly and suck eachother off to shitty YouTube vids.

and yet all evidence proves the contrary

and no evidence whatsoever proves "flat"

Kek

Please explain how a new moon phase happens if that is how the day night cycle work or frankly any of the moon phases

>While that footage is lost to the annals of history,

Do you hear your self, because I hear a good goy talking. All your facts come from (((them))) yet you over look the convenient mistakes and flaws in (((their))) theories.

PROVE IT NIGGER, NOT WITH MOVIES AND CGI FAKERY'S I'M TIRED OF ALL THE FAKE SHIT

The moon is a projection...

Even a non-shill would know of shareblue by now
Give it up shill

Such Wizardry.

physically impoosible under the laws of physics for something with so much gravity to be flat in space