twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was good, foxes are cute.

TABENAIDE KUDASAI

FRIENDS
TANOSHI

>She said it again
I was so happy.

It was fun

I daresay it was the best episode yet. Only way it could be better is if they had pulled off the drop.

I can't believe that Capybara is fucking 2D

Wheres the fox?

I was laughing my ass off when I noticed how jaggy her outline was.

>it's not a webm

TABERU

well why create a 3d model for a character that's only going to have 5 seconds of screen time.

>lore
>ceruleans
>friends discovering nudity
>surprisingly likable foxes
>most dramatic Serval death yet
sugoi/10 episode

I kinda thought it made it more "intense". Or it would have been if this wasn't such a silly show. I didn't even realize until I saw everyone's reaction to it.

The drop was them literally dropping from the cliff

Why is this show so popular?

Wakaran.

The most surprising thing about this episode is that videogames still exist.

sandstar

Sniper Wolf.

The characters are completely charming, as they are the basis of very familiar personalities that the target audience relate to extremely well. The plot is fantastically put together in a both ominous and intriguing way. While the animation may not be the best, you can obviously see where love was put into it when it shows.

I mean, just look at pic related. Isn't she cute?

Same reason they did it for all those friends in ep 2.

>Friends learn they can take off their clothes
>They actually made models
I'm surprised. I thought they'd just be submerged without ever showing anything below the neck.

Also, I just now realized the personalities of the penguins in the show are different from the ending preview. Hululu isn't as slow and mellow in the ending.

dozo

Holy shit I didn't notice

>make igloo
>sit in it for 1 minute
>WHY IS THE STORM NOT STOPPING

What the fuck Serval

Pretty sure the endings are ad-lib.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mzzYmWbIek

I'm with . It felt right this way.

animals sense of time is different
also im sure that was her first storm

Do you think she just stood behind the bar all day every day with a constant crippling lonely feeling until they showed up?

Where's Fennec?

I'm surprised there's no webm of that yet. I'd do something with shit quality but I'm a friend who enjoys being lazy.

webm was in one of the earlier threads.

She's a dog, so she must be a good person!

She went down the mountain every now and then.

What do Japari buns taste like?

Dogs are assholes though

Dog treats

You must be confused, friend.

I can't say the same sweetie.

Friendship.

Japari buns

You're never gonna get stared at in your comfortable bed.

>Kaban is the friend version of Mirai

Bahahaha since when pal?

Depends on the dog, really.

>Here's Johnny!

Kaban IS Mirai.
Raccoon lost her hat in the Savannah, then sandstar landed on the hat, which created Kaban(From Mirai's DNA being on the hat).

The sandstar probably isn't powerful enough to create a full adult mirai, so a child was created instead.

It would explain why Raccoon thinks she stole it.

Did a dog rape your family or something?

That's what I meant

Also I'm sure that second voice in Boss was a younger Serval.

No but they always bark at me and random dogs on the street bit multiple times. Fucking cunts

Or a different Serval. The penguins refer to older PPP groups.

It's game Serval. Or Giraffe, but given they went with fully question-marking her name in the ED it's probably game Serval.

Serval also recognized the voice, so that's a giveaway to it being a serval.

I can't believe they're (probably) actually tying this into the game.

Same here. Gingitsune out of nowhere had me laughing and Kaban going tabenaide kudasai right after pretty much destroyed me. I was so damned euphoric.

>It's game Serval
whats the difference?

1st gen prototype serval

Different voice actor, different characterization.

I literally can not believe it.

>serval fucking dies 1 frame into the episode

I'm glad that they went with a new seiyuu for the current Serval, as much as I love Nonaka Ai I don't think I'd enjoy her nanikores and su-gois as much as I do for the one we have now.

With the pose though, isn't this when she fell into the cold water? It wasn't snowy like that there though. She was standing up during the other snowy scene.

friends in love

It was a dramatization

Yes, and going by the dialogue as well. It was a joke playing on the I CAN'T BELIEVE SERVAL IS FUCKING DEAD meme.

And we'll still get her next episode as Reticulated Giraffe.

Am I the only one thinking that Kaban is best girl in this show? She's always so meek and calm, even when there's danger. She never freaks out, raises her voice too much, and always has sensible input when there's a discussion.

Friends are love.

SEKUSU FRIENDS

>She never freaks out

>animals sense of time is different

You've made me curious, so I looked it up. The average life expectancy of a wild Serval cat is 10 years. 20 years if it's in captivity.

So one year to a human is worth about five years to a Serval.

She's just buying time so she can pull out her gun.

It's a feint. She knows by now that Friends are harmless to her.

>chains

>they never knew they could take their clothes off
Jesus Christ, Friends are stupid.

I'd freak out too if someone poked their head into my igloo.

> 20 in captivity
That would be its natural lifespan, then. Average life expectancy in the wild will be brought down by other predators, inability to find food, etc. leading to early death.

I don't know why, but I like this rendition of Fennec's personality. Like, she enjoys toying with her most prized possession or something.

It makes me smile that Kaban and Serval are close enough to make stupid jokes like this now.

Well that's because she is best girl. This should be obvious.

Glory be to the dominion of man.

They're literally animals

They literally have nobody to tell them about being human other than the owls. They're playing it completely by ear, and they were born with those clothes on. Would you think about taking off your hair like it's a wig?

Animals are very good at taking their clothes off.

The image is probably too extreme but she's definitely the type that would love to tease the fuck out of Arai-san when they're not busy chasing Kaban.

If you put clothes on a toddler they probably wouldnt know how to take them off either.

I don't know about that. When you put funny clothes on a cat they just look like they've resigned to their fate.

Cats are pretty dumb though

I have nine best friends, you?

People were mentioning cryptids in previous threads. What's a cryptid?

>Cats are pretty dumb though

They made one of these already? Post em baby