With my dick.

>you have to eat all the eggs

No, not at all.

Kiss her.

k-kissu

Only if you count his waifus.

Ich küssen ihr!

Germanfag here, not sure if trolling but it's: "Ich küsse sie!"

Will we ever get a second season? Feel doesn't seem like a studio that does 2nd seasons very often at all.

what is this?

Yes. He fucks new waifu everyday.

Can we get a winning Ari Ozawa girl animated please

I confess to Uchimaki-kun.

Yes, there are about 4 or 5 girls in the series who all want to fuck that blonde guy. Don't listen to retards like who think it being a harem is about who he fucks.

What the fuck are you talking about?

A rabbit is fine too.

Is this World Triggered?

Slut

He is a slut

It's literally just Usami.
Imari - Friends
Colette - Friends
Teacher - Teacher/Student relationship
Usami's friends barely know him
So unless you count the 2 lolis, I can't think of anyone else.

No, Usami is the only love interest.

"Stop being a boring character in a boring series.".

Is he a tsundere?

He does like Usami right?

>shes gives you her pantsu

hmanga when

season 2 when?

Imari, Yuka, Collette, Usami, the lolis, and I'm sure the story will add more later.
If you honestly think Imari doesn't like him you're a moron.

There is a main male and a main female. There are also one other male and female that are about their ages, and then some little kids and a teacher. That's not a harem, you fucking moron.

>multiple characters literally confess and ask the MC out
>durrr they're just friends
That's literally how stupid you are.

Accept you have shit taste and like harem trash, then move on with your life.

>multiple characters literally confess and ask the MC out
One girl likes the MC. One of them kind of has a crush on him, but doesn't do anything because she knows her friend is in love with him. That's a love triangle at absolute most, not a harem.

You're a fucking retard.

Why are you responding to bait

>durrr anything i disagree with is bait
Literally hang yourself.

And I already listed all the characters that have a romantic interest in the MC. You just ignored it because you can't cope with being wrong.

>And I already listed all the characters that have a romantic interest in the MC.
Please show where anyone other than Usa and the chuuni have any interest in the MC.

Who cares if it's harem or not, fuck off all of you.

Even if I exclude everyone else who has a blatant romantic interest in the MC, there is a third girl who explicitly confessed to Subaru. And it's that Yuka girl.

People who have standards and don't like shit in their anime.

>yfw being cucked by cardboard.

What the fuck are you talking about? There is one girl who actually likes him, and one other girl who kind of likes him but not really. There's also another male character, and the other girls don't like him. That's not a harem.

>I don't like therefore it's shit
Fuck off.

40mP's song got an anime, and I liked it.

Holy shit, you're retarded. Fucking kill yourself already.
You are doing nothing but back pedaling and ignoring facts constantly.
Usami - Doesn't need explaining.
Imari - Asks him out, blatant attraction.
Yuka - Confesses to Subaru.

That's three right there, and there are more, but you're literally insane and are going to block out everything anyway.

No, it's a harem therefore it's shit. Try to keep up. I get that you're a brain dead harem shit eater, but this simple stuff.

Literally the only girl ithat likes blonde is usami.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mister mature taste. Also, your shitposting is pretty low quality, try a little harder.

Do you think if you just keep repeating yourself and not reading what is said that you will somehow not be wrong?

The fuck is wrong with you?

>there is a third girl who explicitly confessed to Subaru.
Usami + one girl that appaered one chapter is not a harem.

>Imari - Asks him out, blatant attraction.
She's out of it, literally not a competitor.

>Yuka - Confesses to Subaru.
Side character who game him a love letter and got shot down as a joke.

You keep screaming about facts and objectivity and calling people insane in broken English despite being wrong about everything. Are you crack-kun?

I just join the discussion. I don't know how two girls at most is a harem. The manga doesn't has any harem moment where girls are fighting for the MC or shit like that.

>Counting an one-shot character.

What, 90% of this series is interaction between Uchimaki and Usami, how is it a harem?

I like how you keep samefagging. There's is literally no way there are multiple people who actually think that if they just keep repeating the same thing it will somehow magically become a valid argument. It's even more funny how you keep trying to pretend to be multiple people in a thread that's so dead it's been up for about 10 hours with only 50 posts.

Am I someone who doesn't exist? No. But you just confirmed that you are samefagging. Because the only person who thinks crack kun is real is a know shitposting samefag.

>character who game him
>tries to say my English is bad
How fucking funny.
>I just join the discussion
You're lying.

And them being "out of it" doesn't matter at all. Because the only trait that defines a harem is how many characters like the MC. And in this case, it's well over three.

>thread is literally so dead that it's been bumped from page ten multiple times over 10 hours
>suddenly there are tons of people in the thread so stupid they don't know how to classify a harem
Hmmm, interesting. Almost like it's just one person.

>talking about facts means you're my boogieman
I guess literally 90% of the world is then.
And you are literally acting insane. You keep saying the same thing over and over while adding nothing else to your "argument."

Is this what (You)s withdrawal syndrome looks like?

>tfw you deal with this schizophrenic retard so much you can actually spot him in non-yuribait threads
Am I supposed to be happy or sad? To anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with this retard, he's literally insane and nothing you say will get through to him. He'll quote us all 14 times and claim we're one pedophile yurifag that's secretly stalking him and trying to ruin his favorite yurishit shipping on the internet.

>How fucking funny.
That was a typo, champ, and you failed to refute the objective proof that she's was a one off gag character. You're broken English and failed attempts of discourse will never stop giving you away, though. Can't hide broken grammar and mental illness.

Greatest love story ever told

tell him to put me down

No one wants your "(You)s", you newfag redditor. Literally all anyone wants is you gone from this site. How can you honestly claim you are not insane when you think standard behavior of being rational and presenting valid arguments is proof of identity and shows that someone is your boogieman.
>you failed to refute the objective proof
You have presented no objective proof. All you've done is repeat the same thing over and over. And by your own logic because you are trying to be objective you are "crack-kun".
>she's was a one off gag character
Literally irrelevant. Like was already explain to you. The only thing that matters is how many total characters in the series like the MC. And you call me insane when you block and ignore half of everything said to you?
And again, it's funny how you samefag constantly no matter what thread you are in. Because again, this thread is dead, there's no where there are this many retards here.

>Literally irrelevant.
Saying this won't make it true, just like saying "Crack kun doesn't exist" won't make people stop pointing out every time you shit up a thread.

>Trying to argue with Crack-kun by posting screencaps
Oh sweet summer child.

Yes, this is another thing that literally only you do. You try to act like it's normal for people to post these screen shots and how it's normal people people to think they are actually proof.
>Trying to argue
No, posting an easily edited screen shot is not an argument. Literally only you think this.
>Saying this won't make it true
Tell me, why does you saying crack-kun is real make it true? It's not like you have ever once proved it. The actual definition of the harem genre backs up my claim. While nothing at all backs up your claim.

>summer child.
I have been in Sup Forums since 2014 and i don't know who the fuck is crack-kun. I guess that i was lucky

>self admitted spamming shitposter tries to pretend other people are "evil"
>tries to call other people insane when he spends every single day thinking about attacking and harassing people
I like how you make it so obvious that you are the only person who thinks "crack-kun" is real, and that you are the main person who shits up every single thread.

2014 still makes you so new that I can smell the new user scent coming off you. Crack-kun is our resident psychopath.

You cheeky cunt. I like you.

Is he crack kun or anti crack kun?

For anyone who doesn't know who this person is, this google doc explains everything.
docs.google.com/document/d/1rhQ1GlreBZWkL4XvI1j74iFbe-O8DtBbI91pZhpaM4Q/

>psychopath
Nope, that would be you. See, just saying someone is a psychopath doesn't actually mean they are. Here, I will show you to explain something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
>delusions are false beliefs that a person holds on to, without adequate evidence. It can be difficult to change the belief, even with evidence to the contrary. Common themes of delusions are persecutory (person believes that others are out to harm them), grandiose (person believing that they have special powers or skills), etc
You believe your boogieman is real with no evidence supporting it.
You ignore all evidence against you that shows you're wrong.
You freak out anytime anyone says anything you don't like which is persecutory.
You think you have amazing skills past when you actually have, you thinking you "trigger" people with whatever you do.

Crack-kun, ACK, "That extra crazy yurifag", etc.

All are acceptable names.

Neither of these people actually exist. Stop meta shitposting and ruining threads.

Still waiting. Why does you saying someone is crack-kun make it true? You present to proof of evidence for anything you say.

Why are you talking to yourself?
You do realize that literally no one at all will believe you, right?

Do you know what a fact is? Something that happens with 100% certainty.
Do you know something that has happened with 100% certainty? Every single time you start shitposting about your boogieman, you refuse to give proof he is real. That means it's a fact you are always the one posting about it.

Fuck off ACK.

He's this "Akemi" person he talk about constantly. Spring.

For anyone who wants an advanced look at this insanity, here's his tumblr.
besuretoactuallyread.tumblr.com/
Be warned, those who are feint of heart may not survive staring into this abyss of angry yurifag shipping and autism.

>someone tries to discuss something about a series
>I don't like the topic they are discussing
>durrr ill call them a shitposter boogieman and say so fuck off
Guess what? People are allowed to say things you don't like.

Also, you still haven't given a reason. Why is your boogieman real because you say so?

Also, nice broken English because you were rushing to make posts.

>this is the blog of the person in this thread because i say
There you go being a hypocrite again. And again, no one at all believes you.

Do you notice how you are the one who ruined this thread? You literally couldn't stop meta shitposting. It's all you care about. Discussion means nothing to you. You want a hug box, or you want to personally attack people who don't agree with you.

Western yurifags are literally insane. Worse than all fujoshi combined.

See The fact you refuse to address how you are the one who has psychosis actually proves that you are psychotic.

>you literally can't state facts and use the definitions of words or this person will freak out and go insane derailing a thread to no end
It fucking sucks. He is freaking out over someone correctly calling something a harem based on the definition of the word.

>Do you notice how you are the one who ruined this thread?
Actually even before your programmed autism explosion, you screaming about how a one off joke character makes this series a harem (it doesn't) and makes it shit (it's better than whatever yurishit you watch) ruined the thread. Challenging ideas is fine and dandy, but what you said was just flat out wrong. It's not a harem. Not even a little bit.

I don't know, western fujo are pretty fucking horrible, Jap fujo are great though, and I don't know any Jap yurifags.

The only insane one here is you. It's funny, because you tried to say here that just saying something does not make it true.
But then literally the only thing you have done sense is say things and tried to assert them as true without any proof.

>the shitposter is a mentally challenged /u/fag

>I don't know, western fujo are pretty fucking horrible
Dunno. I have to deal with them from time to time, but never meet hellholes like or /u/ for that mater. Not like I search for them, but still.

This your first Crack-kun thread? He's a really fucking sight to see. Learn to recognize his posting style. It's distinct, and it'll save you a lot of headache so you don't have to take him seriously and waste time arguing. Once you can spot him, it's easy to just laugh at his mental disability.

>still ignoring how just because he says something that doesn't make it true
>still refusing to address how he is the one who acts psychotic
>doesn't realize that refusing to address these is what makes him psychotic

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=tag&tagid=2859&reltb=animetb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ハーレムもの
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HaremGenre
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Harem

How many sources do you want that all say you're wrong?
It's based on the number of girls romantically attracted to the MC.

>mentally challenged because I say so
There you go being a hypocrite again.

Do you realize that the fact you refuse to reply to any posts that don't already agree with you gives away that you are replying to your own posts.

Why would "new" people who don't know about your boogieman suddenly stop replying? Right, they wouldn't.

Did you take your meds today?

>cross thread meta shitposting
>trying this hard to pretend like more than one person sides with you
>trying this hard to pretend more than one person think your boogieman is real
>LITERALLY THINKING IT'S ACCEPT TO CROSS THREAD META SHITPOST
What in the living fuck is wrong with you? You honest to god think this site is your personal shitposting play pen.

Oh don't get me wrong, nothing is worse than western yurifags, I'm just saying that fujo are pretty fucking bad. Look at Mob Psycho threads.

>How many sources do you want that all say you're wrong?
How about you show me Japanese people calling it a harem? I know you pretend you know moon, so that shouldn't be a problem for you. And remember, harem is an Arabic word that's been adapted by Japanese people to describe a genre of anime, so we use their operating definition, not yours.

>get's a list of sources that all confirm you're wrong
>replies with "did you take your meds"
Anyone in the world who doesn't realize that you are the problem is either you, or has downs.