Is there more to life than race and iq

Or is physics/genetics really the human limiter of everything? If so what’s the point of basing everything on race?

>race and iq
Yes
Pussy and money
race and iq That is bs

Life is the continuation of.
Every generation should be an improvement.

Yes, there IS more to life than race and IQ.

But to comprehend physics/genetics and master them, one has to pass a certain threshold. Have you noticed how all subhumans lack the most basic of human traits? Have you noticed how brain-damaged pollutants achieve nothing beautiful in their lives?

white women are the only thing that matter

It's the limit of naturalhumans but at the same time the history of civilization has been the history of using technology to break the natural limits of humans. So if you were to only care about what humans are naturally meant to do, well were not meant to live I society at all.

Do i look white?

Why do white women look so fucking sexy?

Of course there is. Sup Forums fixates on race and IQ because it is a political board. You can't predict a group's characteristics using individuals. The best metric for that is race and IQ, because it's a broad brush that is surprisingly accurate.

Slamming bitches in the cooter.

ok so what’s next after breaking the trans-human barriers (ie: genetically enhanced, artificially boosted and optimized growth, cybernetics, melding organic intelligence to machine and vice versa)

>Is there more to life than race and iq
Yes...Ascension through the teachings of God's son Jesus Christ and the books of the gospel, Old and New Testament, and the Book of Mormon

Who is this tasty trap?

alt-righters and liberals share similar views. They both worship race.

Have you noticed Greece?

Just stop

They are only meaningful to you because you have neither.

>white women

Can't decide the meaning of your post so I assume you're baiting me so I'll respond in kind(no hard feelzies eh):

>5
>6
>%

People will do what they believe is in their own best interests. Everyone that has tried to place artificial filters on that has failed.

The carrot is always much more powerful than the stick.

Be the carrot. Or get the stick.

Up to you.

Oh hi Da’Marquise

Well no not really. For example black men excel at sports. Their genetic strength is physical fitness. Everything else is sort of determined by it, like socioeconomic status. IQ even correlates with things like smoking and criminality. What you can do is determined by genes in general, what you will do is a combination of genes and what you want to do. Come to think of it, what you want to do may also be determined by genes. Your initial emotional reactions may be determined by genes for example, this sets the tone for the rest of your life.