I love you guys. I seriously do, I know you are all struggling trying to make this world right...

I love you guys. I seriously do, I know you are all struggling trying to make this world right. I love every single one of you, even though I will never meet you, I love all you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wWO7KnMVmh0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xyyyv3Btk1k
youtube.com/watch?v=V8wfbvB3tR4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are already loved. Merry Christmas faggot.

Quit the alcohol Jew user.

Aww, dude.
Same.

Never give up hope

youtu.be/wWO7KnMVmh0

And I love you guys too, I'll be really sad if Sup Forums ever gets shoah'd

I used up all my love in the last thread like this. You’re SOL.

Love you too brother. War until Victory
>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0

We're all gonna make it user

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4

>8

Stop loving each other.

Generation of revenge. I love you too.

I love all you nigger lovers

Here is a Hitler just for you user.

Stop being a faggot, but yea merry Christmas and all that and here's to Sup Forums the best place an autist like me can have some fun.

I love you too user. Merry Christmas.

We're all gonna hang out once this is over. I just don't know if it'll be in fema camp or outside of it.

it's going to be ok lads.

none of these right wing retards are alright in the head

Came here to post this. Merry Christmas faggots

Y O U A R E
L
O
V
E
D.

op forgot to say no homo

Faggot

stfu nigger tier kike jew

I love you all too, I hate myself tho. Thanks to you I feel love in my life, thanks to me you feel hate. What do? Massacre you all so I can hate myself or kill myself so you all can love?

Love you too, brah. Were all going to make it.

Shut up.

Merry Christmas man.

>The constant heartache

Is this how the Führer felt when he was losing?

>memeflag
As a gentleman, i shall give you an honorary spot on the trashcan under my kitchen sink.

ILY 2 OP (No (((homo)))). We are going to carry out the 14 words.

I am here just for the may mays because they destroyed old Sup Forums but Merry Christmas.

Love you too broo and I really mean it, I recently realized how much people need love

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyyyv3Btk1k

That’s so fucking typical, sweet baby Jesus Leaf, do they limit the amount of love you’re allowed to feel too?
Jay Kay cannuck, I love you guys, I fucking love this place, I fucking love everything.

We gun make it, user

we gun make it

Get off the sauce... it doesn’t agree with you.

It makes me question everything I've ever been taught. I can't trust any conventional wisdom. And I wouldn't have it any other way

>1 post by ID
Kill yourself do us a favour

>mentally ill person trying to tell people their mentally ill.

I mean just the fact that you are on /pol with your belief system shows your absolute level of retardation

Yeah I’m gonna guess the former. See you at base camp one. We need a code word.

I love this place and everyone who contributes to its success.

Here is a song I like that I hope you do too.
youtube.com/watch?v=V8wfbvB3tR4

HOW CAN IT BE AT 95% FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot how to love in the ocean of chaos and after being on pretty much every side at least once I just want to be left alone and free to not give a shit about anything that happens. My only hopes are meeting another human bean exactly as jaded as I am so that we can exit this simulation for a brief while until being thrown back into it.

Poor Obama Leaf.

Have an internet kitten.

i loled out loud

>this
The feeling is mutual, OP. No homo. You guys are the brothers I never had, that I can talk about anything with. We fight, we laugh, we share QT pics... We understand one another in a way normies never will. No matter what happens in life, my cyber bros will always be here waiting, for the eternal shitposting to continue with.

We're gonna make it my dudes. We will vanquish the jews. Win the race war. Build a White ethnostate. Merry Christmas faggots!

Never give up user and remember. Not everyone on /pol or in the real world for that matter will be looking out for your interests. You have to look out for yourself!

Merry Christmas lads.

JEWS DID THIS

>tfw going to kill myself somewhere in 2018
It was a fun ride guys

all is goint to be ok user

No wonder this country is in so much trouble.

>pic
saved, leafbro. I knew you guys weren't all bad.

ive been stuck on this board for years and i will forever hate you all for that.

Never give up.

I love you too, loser cunt.

Don't do it user, you might have a chance to clean up Europe when it all falls apart

Ecstacy users get the rope first

I turned 24 yesterday, and I realized that I have spent almost half my life on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is probably the closest and most consistent influence I have ever had in my life.

You guys know more about me than anyone else in the world.

Merry Christmas.

>their

whose?

Y..you too user.

Stop doing Drugs

you ready need to get outside or read a book about outside

Exactly, I love you guys so much it doesn't matter how much Poo in Loo you say me. I know it's just bantz and I love you guys a lot, you guys are the only friends I have and I sometimes figure the same Leaf, Finn, Amerimutt, Turk, Toothpaste and all other shitposters. I feel really connected to you guys, hell I feel comfy in this place even more than my own bed.
I love you all.
Merry Christmas!

Jesus Christ, faggot...how about not give the enemy any angle/ammunition to use against us?

Sorry ass motherfucker.

>Going (((outside)))

>not going son of sam against muslim invaders first

I hate seeing people waste their fearlessness of death.

Merry Christmas everybody. We are going to make America great again, and probably greater than it ever was. It's gonna take forever, but it's gonna be an righteous journey with an awesome destination.

Y-you too, user...

buy crypto like me and if go wrong you will have the oportunity of to shoot yourself

Merry Christmas cunts, may you all live long enough to celebrate days like this and to spread the love. By force.

Merry Christmas and you sound like my father used to when he was drunk. Are we going to talk about the philosophy of what are and aren't real friends?

Looking grim ausbro. Too many complacent people to turn the political system upside down, not enough armed people to rise up, too many mixed people to get an ethnic cleansing and white ethnostate going.
We had our chance 80 years ago, but now I'm afraid the right is not growing fast and not growing ideologically extreme enough to overcome the jewish led white genocide.

>wanting intelligence agencies at my door
Stay on Sup Forums the coming year user, you might remember your post.

he's a kiwi

We're winning stay strong. We aren't fighting a battle or a war, we're trying to change societies and social constructs. Keep dropping subtle red pills where and when you can. Don't try to fight or rage against the machine, you'll just make people into enemies. Just spit the truth and time with evidence will be your pillar. Merry Christmas you wonderful mother fuckers.

You guys are the best and worst part of my life, merry Christmas to all you shit cunts out there in burger land, making America great again, and to all you leaf’s, have fun with all those “extraordinary” mudslime return isis vets flocking back “home”

Posting at 6.40 am was a bad idea.

Screencapped ID:n0ah
Fill your ark

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

its okay toothpaste cutie

I love you guys too, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

op is a jew tho

On point

Love you too op. No homo

We will defeat the Jew someday

It's ok.
You're a snowflake too.

your words make my moustache go into a jalapeño shape

Seriously I love you. I suffer somewhat the same way. I don't want to end your individuality, actually I love your individuality. I jsut ove you you, nomatter who you are. If you killed, raped, or not. I just don't want you to fel alone. I know the pain you feel, I sympathize with it. I somewhat know your issue with existence, if I could change it for the better I would;

There might be truth in what you say. I feel as such at times too... Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and everyone else here. Hopefully sooner or later niggers and sand niggers be dealt with.

Why aren't you in your workshop building house building robots for the poor, asshole? That's what this country really needs.

My Honor is my Loyalty
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak

You should go take the crucifixion route with me. Just say what's on your mind until someone nails you to a plank of wood.

Stfu nazi.

Love you too, desu.
Merry Christmas from Cuckada.

That looks really nice! Will the reich ever come back?

You look like a spic

In the very slight chance history repeats itself, let's not make the same mistake twice.