Fatty Thread

Post shit about fatties. Fat Acceptance/HAES, feminists/fedoras mad they can't get any, morbidly obese fucks... anything that might help you get an early start on that New Years resolution you'll give up on a week later.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Shadow-Tightrope-Writings-Women-Oppression/dp/1879960249
voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/1074578
archive.is/hN0hd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fatties need to die. Pathetic, weak willed eyesores.

Remember, being a fat fuck that's sucking tax moneys from people that actually deserve help is politics related.

Gas them like kikes
Entitled pieces of shit.

Why waste the money? They think they deserve Chads despite being something that subsists on a diet of krill and sheet cake. Become the Chad they desire, tell them that they'll never be good enough, and watch them die of high blood pressure in the middle of their HAES tweet storm.

>implying her parents/a family member hasn't said I love you at least once

What an edgy cuck

fatty fatso fat fucking fat
cottage cheese legged fatties
fat front butt fucker fatty

savage

her writing style, if you could call it that is so triggering, and what have you, and including all of the above, ect, and I just dont know.

I went to Walmart yesterday and saw this disgusting thing, how do they do this to themselves?

This belongs in Sup Forums.

Well, that's just cold. Don't be like this edgy fuck Sup Forums

Fat girl in the op is funny though.

Because I had one ask me to prom
When I said no she cried to the school counsellor
I was forced to go when it was revealed she was a suicide risk and had to endure three hours of unwanted sexual advances that were never apologized for

Their suffering and flabby eyed terror would be worth any tax burden

Point taken.

Fucking ouch man

You didnt have to go with her faggot

Is it possible to date a fatty woman and get her to lose weight and become cute? Am I fooling myself?

> the fat girl is funny though

you're in the wrong neighborhood honky

He’s okay right?

she has to want it.

It’s possible but not likely. On the plus side, pleasantly plump chicks are really great to fuck.

Does being fat go hand in hand with having a shitty personality, or does being fat turn your personality shitty? People say stuff like "love me for who I am, not what I look like", but usually fat chicks have shitty personalities and aren't nearly as fun to be around as their normal weight friends.

Being unbearably cruel to fatties is the best thing for them.

THICC

Besides the obvious that he's ridiculous for wasting tax-payer money (How's your US healthcare system working out for you?), he's not wrong saying they shouldn't be taking a food tray around people trying to lose weight.

He's obviously too fat to go up and get something to eat, so they're bringing it to him?
Like leaving a steak out for an untrained crocodile.

That's lawsuit worthy

He's saying the DancesWithFat.gif is funny.

if a fat girl is fuckable usually comes down to the neck/chin area. If she has a small chin then she's a cute girl in a fat body. If she has a big ol' chin you know she's just a fat ugly chick. If they have fat loose neck skin that always ruins it for me.

Dr. Pavel, im CIA.

Did you really creep shot a morbidly obese bitch in Wal-Mart?

Nice.

She’s just retaining water.

Season's greetings and merry christmas from /cgl/

Thanks for all this, lads. I was going to call it quits, but now I wanna work out for another half-hour.

It's not her delusion that bothers me. It's the toilet with the lid up (supposed to flush with lid closed because water droplets with fecal matter and urine will spray in a 4 foot radius from a standard high-pressure american toilet) and the broken toilet paper holder that hasn't been fixed. At least the bathroom looks clean from the pic I'll give her that.

Anyone have that horrible picture of the blonde "skinnyfat" dude with bitch tits and a beer belly? I saw it here in the past week while on my phone and have seen it in the past when referring to soyboys/nu-males etc

I need it for my fatties folder since it's probably the worst example of "skinnyfat" that I've ever seen and they deserve to be shamed just as much

Is it the one where he's wearing hot pink yoga pants and is shaped like a potato?

Stupid people, fat people, old people, darker complexion minorities. They are people who make life much more unenjoyable, just by their mere presence.

at least she's standing..kinda

This seems like a good place to ask this.

I have a fat female roommate I need to get rid of. She's a shameless, self-hating fattie, so making her life suck when I'm around has no effect. I gotta get this bitch to move out. Any advice?

>Cetacea
TOP FUCKING KEK

This is one of the earliest fat acceptance books amazon.com/Shadow-Tightrope-Writings-Women-Oppression/dp/1879960249

That watch is screaming.

The best way to shame them is to stare them down in public with a disgusted face. My father would take this a step farther; while in restaurants he would make pig noises whenever he would see them eating. Commonly said "oh God look at that damn hog! How is that thing even able to fit through the damn door". They would hear him too which was honestly the best part.

Possibly. He's shirtless, late teens/early 20s, looks miserable, has horrible gyno and a pot belly that juts out as much as an Ethiopian kid. Those are the only details I remember off the top of my head

Should have made sure she knew you were recording her. Make the pigs not want to leave their sty. Brownie points for not being on one of those scooters though.

This lispin fag has not seen his dick in a long time.

If only you knew a lawyer at the time, man.

Your father is as retarded as the fatties that he makes fun of

She's just cultivating mass bro

Set up obstacles and make it difficult for her to maneuver around the house. Or just act like the nigs do.

explain nip

Those kids have that deer-in-headlights loik just before they get smeared

>google beetus neck out of curiousity
>find voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/1074578
>post was deleted
>comments hype it up
WHAT DID I MISS

Hmm, good advice, thank you. Time to brainstorm obstacles.

tfw lost 70 lbs then gained 50 then lost 60 then gained 40 again since i dont have a job anymore

My mom used to be a fat. She's come aong way since then.

This site a gold mine btw

Large, flat, heavy objects. Think laundry baskets. Make the floor filled with crumbs and sand like materials. Fat shits hate shoes because it constricts their deformed sausage toes.

Get a grip

I feel this webm is a metaphor for society itself.

...and then die, leaving the task to poor slobs, as they attempt to move your dead weight to the morgue.

I didn't know hippos could type.

> Fat chick with tits literally as large as her head

I'd try it, just the one time.

Get it together, man.

The amount of foundation and shit fatties cake their faces with is really disgusting. The worst part is when they wear a low cut top and you can see the rest of their pasty flabby body is 3 shades lighter than their oddly textured face.

>She’s just retaining water.
What did she drink? The Mississippi?

nigga you didnt even realize this was ironic shitposting. clearly you are a newfag who didnt know about troll physics

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How much salad and fruits and veggies would you have to eat a day to get this huge and stay this huge? Surely it's unfeasible, your stomach would burst, unless everything you were eating was covered in entire bottles of salad dressing.

Idk why I hate fat people so much
but I really fucking hate them.

I could lay out some weight plates, maybe try scattering salt.

I could just kill her. No one would miss her.

She should sue.

You wouldn't happen to be dealing with a food thief, would you? archive.is/hN0hd

Oh my sides!!!!!!! She probably broke the scooter and had to abandon it.
Black is very slimming on her/ it?!

All I feel is rage with that image.

The ocean is trying to take her back home but she's not going without a fight.

Hahhhaaaaaahaaaa!!!! Brilliant