SJWs brutally take down a water buffalo today. Both founders of Justice Democrats resign...

SJWs brutally take down a water buffalo today. Both founders of Justice Democrats resign. Mass liberal tears poor out on social media. Let's all bask in their tears at the fallen water buffalo, and his co-founder, suckular talk. Gotta love these SJWs ruining everything including their own political PAC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MHYsTIkPzU
youtu.be/kczCNvJYlxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>make zillions of rules regarding social interactions, investments, etc
>deny forgiveness and understanding to those who break the rules
>whoops, turns out that although it was a good short-term strategy, it was a bad idea in the long run
Enjoy living by your rules, you new puritan faggots, lol.

Oh wow, I just read about what happened to Cenk, and what he posted in the past. That's funny as shit. Is he going to resign from the TYT show? If so, that show is dead, nobody cares about the other people on the show, and Ana cannot keep the show afloat her self.

he's still doing TYT but he resigned from his political super PAC Justice Democrats. JD is all black/brown SJWs running for various congress seats in 2018.

>Ana cannot keep the show afloat her self.
I'd actually watch if it was just Ana

The blacks, white men, and white women are ripping their own party into a million pieces and it is amazing to watch. When will this end? So far it has taken down the NFL, Too many CEO's to count, Hollywood, a Senator, not done there yet, mass number of anchors/reporters, 2017 has been the best timeline ever.

aiu cucking for cenk
youtube.com/watch?v=7MHYsTIkPzU
lol, the hillary supporter went full stockholm, fucking amazing

I heard she's a lesbian.

sargon made a video defending cenk too :/

He trashes woman and says "of cooooooooourse I trashed woman, I was a republican back then, anyone can google it". But am I the only one to notice how he trashed Hillary?? This is the angle that hangs him. Get video of him trashing Hillary.

FPBP

what did he do?

something, something, about picking up 4 underage girls between the age of 12-14 or 14-16.

The trump curse is fucking real

>a liberal makes a video defending a liberal
Shocking

youtu.be/kczCNvJYlxk

Kyle from Secular Talk steps down too. SJW are trying to eat the progressives and give us another Shillary Clinton

Makes me shamed to be a leftist. Fuck Kyle for pussying out and damming the Just Us Democrats. If we're going to have a purity spiral, I hope Linda Sarsour gets denounced first.

At least she supports BDS

>Kyle from Secular Talk
He's a douche and an ad homonym spewing TYT vassal, his loss is no loss.

thats a man

>Makes me shamed to be a leftist.
your just a faggot

That's what the fucker gets for publicly ridiculing the historical fact of Armenian genocide as a conspiracy theory.

I need a full recap of what he did, is there a video somewhere?

I want Ana to sit on my face.

>purity spiral
All dems arrested after that one buddy.

>Gotta love these SJWs ruining everything including their own political PAC.

Soros owns this PAC Now. Maybe they will finally understand that it’s not a fucking conspiracy and that goblin really does control everything on the left.

He went full cuck mode. Made me lose my respect for Sargoy.

she is an hysterical woman, you can tell, her boyfriend must be a saint and a cuck and he is going to be hurt badly these days because she is going to use him as a valve for her job related frustration

Soros doesn't fucking own Justice Democrats, they all took a pledge not to take coperate money

Pledge? Give me a break. A liberal pledging not to do something basically guarantees they will do it. There is zero reason to trust a dirty liberals word on anything.

Would they take money from Oprah or do they hate black women?

>Cenk says some redpilled shit about women
>Sargon says he didn't do nuttin
>Some dumbass on Sup Forums says his agreement makes him a cuck
>proceeds to post similar shit to what cenk said on a /womenhategeneral/ thread

the jew persists

They all raise money like Bernie Sanders. Fuck Oprah, she's a billionaire shill

Look into Zack Exley and then ask yourself why Justice Democrats funneled a majority of their donations to him. Go read the FEC filings and stop falling for scams.

everybody say hayOHHHHHH

been waiting for this for a long time, RIP

S

Our end game is to take advantage of any weakness to break down a leftist, then when they've been exiled by the public and have nowhere to go, they come to the far right, the only side that shows reason.

It worked with TJ, it worked with Ben Garrison, it worked with Stefan Molyneux, it'll work with Cenk. Get ready for alt-right Cenk soon.

holy hell the comments in that vid are sickening

Cenk literally did nothing wrong.

Neither young or Turkish....lol

Nope, sure didn't but the hilarious part is that the people he identifies with, the people he defends, want his head. A senator got dropped hard for making a gesture that he was cupping a womans tits with his hands. These people are on full tilt right now and it is easy to get rid of them all without even trying very hard. All it takes is a picture, a remark that another liberal will backup, a copy of a handwritten letter, multiple paid womon "to come forward", it is endless. Oh ya! #MeeToo!

perfect... fpbp as always