THE TALMUD

ITT: post most damaging quotes from this book.

>looking for the best english translation of the talmud
>seen on here quotes from the talmud that go along the lines of "all goyim are animals and must die" or shit like that
>looking for a version that is not revised to the point of being deceitful
>when I googled these sections of the talmud, a bunch of jewish commenters seem to pop up and state that these translations are inaccurate or invalid etc.

Are they right or are they being dishonest? Any information about the best English version of the koran and hadiths/any official islamic text is welcome too. I am trying to properly research these religions.

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html
youtu.be/7t_LxpCY2G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had some neonazi propaganda pamphlets back in the day that had a shit ton of quotes on them.

when i look online all these (((academics))) are acting like those quotes are just gross mistranslations and I do not believe them

bump

pls help me goys

>looking for the best english translation of the talmud
I'm fairly certain the Talmud is super large. Very few people have read it in its entirety.

According to the documentary, "Marching to Zion," Jesus is mocked a ton in the Talmud, and Mary is said to have committed adultery with a Roman officer, which lead to the conception of Jesus. It's hard looking up these verses though, because it's hard to find a resource that has the whole Talmud in English.

are you saying i should not try to read this book?

it's also said that jesus is boiling in excrement

I figured that there would be no 'complete' version but I want to find a translation that contains all of these damning passages in English

do you know which passage?

I keep finding shit like this:
freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html
it seems like there is a concerted effort to keep these actual primary/secondary sources out of our hands

i'd like to help out with this by providing a link to a library where they have the translated version, but i'm afraid if a jew get hold on it, it will be shut down.

Fake Talmud quotes are often shared amount these circles, but that doesn't mean they're far from the truth.

youtu.be/7t_LxpCY2G8

exactly
i noticed some words or sentences given a "twist" to it for drama and impact, but doesn't mean they are fake. some are though, just like from any historical figure. it happens.

Best thing you can actually do is go to a physical library and make copies or photos from what you read

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: “All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples.”

The Talmud makes it very clear that the life of a non-Jew has no value, and that gentiles exist only to serve Jews.
Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.” Abodah Zara 26b: “Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”
Baba Necia 114, 6: “The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts.”
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: “Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.”

God damned jews.

contributing 1/3

2/3

Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772: “Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”

This is where communism arises.

Also, the Zohar is far more evil than the Talmud.

>go to Walmart on a Friday evening...
>Observe all the people
>suddenly start to sympathize with Jewish philosophy..."Goyim" etc..
>suddenly start understand Hitler...

Sanhedrin 59a To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

this one is for the donald

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

THANK YOU GOYIM KEEP THEM REDPILLS A COMIN

What is the text that they are referencing???

At the end of the matrix movie the architect says the goyim who are aware and want to be free shall be set free. These individuals you feed off of will be your down fall because it is against their free will..

And so they are not Goyim.

Bump.