Jews and how they are a threat to this world

So I have heard a lot about Jews and I just really wanna know what do they do to be so hated. I want a valid argument to argue when someone brings up that the Jews do/did nothing wrong. This is my first thread so sorry if it is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
philschwarzmann.com/how-my-books-cover-was-designed/
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not all jews are bad. there's good and bad people of all races, no shit, but its just that most of the people who have a strong hand in all the awful shit in the world just happen to be jewish.

shut the fuck up and tell me how I can get a cute Jewish girlfriend already

A REAL STORY FROM THE TALMUD

Tinneius Rufus, the Roman ambassador to Judea at the beginning of the second century, asked Rabbi Akiva, “Why does G‑d hate us? It says in Malachi 1:3, ‘I hate Esau (progenitor of Rome).’”

Rabbi Akiva replied, “Tomorrow I’ll give you an answer.”

The next day, he asked him, “Rabbi Akiva, what did you dream last night?”

Rabbi Akiva said, “Last night I dreamed about two dogs, one named Rufus and one named Rufina.”

Rufus got angry. “How dare you call dogs with the same names as me and my wife? You deserve to be sentenced to death!”

Rabbi Akiva asked, “What’s the difference between you and the dogs? You eat and drink, and they eat and drink; you procreate, and they procreate; you will ultimately die, and so will they.

“You got angry because they were called by the same name as you?! G‑d made the heavens and the earth, He brings death and brings life, and yet you take a piece of wood and call it ‘god,’ the same as His name—how could He not hate you?”

Give a gander at the Talmud, or what you can get your goyboy fingers on in the web.
Red pills are hard to swallow.
They not only have been kicked out of something like 108+ countries in history but they caused the war with germany after they made something as hellish as Wiemar, then said 6mil jews died and posted a silly childs book called anne frank. 1) 6mil is a ridiculous lie of a number, the camps were for almost everyone and not just jews, and the SHOWERS were hardly capable of being gas'ers. 2) Anne Frank wrote that shit in ball point pen before it was even invented.
Thats just the skimming of the top layer. We call it the holohoax.
They own the media and make white genes go black. They make people degenerate beasts. They are thieves of military, economy, and just about everything you can think of.
The list is not short. Give it a peek.

Jews aren't some hive mind like a lot of retards on here think.

Yes, the filthy diaspora kikes push multiculturalism in their media and support white genocide, but a lot of retards on here forget that Netanyahu and Israel as a whole hate Soros and mudslimes, and Israel was the only country to back the Afrikaner government in South Africa before niggers turned the country into a third world shithole.

>there's good and bad people of all races
>but also every white person is evil

you played your hand too early yids, should have been more patient

kikes
all you need to say.
Jews on overdrive today, there's even one larping as a pajeet.

Usury

>Yes, the filthy diaspora kikes push multiculturalism in their media and support white genocide

>Netanyahu and Israel as a whole hate Soros and mudslimes

Oh no, look a ruly jew bombs sandniggers, will you like us now good goyim and forgive us for subverting your goyim nations from within and killing off the white race?

I hope descendants of Assyrians will eventually do to yisrael what they did to it 2500 years ago. Wipe it out of existence.

Main charges against jews:

>dishonest
>materialist
>corrupting

You know what Aristotle and Hitler had in common? They both hated usury.

They were the main push behind Bolshevism, and that's really all I need to know

Liberal retards in the EU and US put sanctions on South Africa during apartheid, while Israel was the main supporter of the Afrikaner government, and was the only major arms supplier after 1977.

After your governments pressured the NP to give up power and let the nogs take over, whites are being murdered and raped by niggers like it's open season. And who do you think is responsible for that, dumbass? Don't say niggers, because you can't blame animals for being animals.

Dishonest:

Jews have an idea that they are God's chosen. No matter how much Rabbi assures you, this means Jews think they are better than you. Lying is very easy from a position of contempt.

The semite originates from nomadic peoples in the arabian peninsula. Gypsies, another nomadic people, are also dishonest. Nomadic background has huge implications on the evolutionary psychology we don't completely understand. But there is a general principle with nomads and dishonesty.

Honesty is a physiological trait best developed in established societies. If everyone around you is a neighbor for your entire life, its favorable to be honest. For a nomad, not so much. A nomad can swindle his way into getting sheep and then mosey on his way.

Dishonest nomads would have had a selective advantage. Therefore, dishonesty in ingrained in Semitic psychology.

your only option is to submit.

>Haha based South Africa and their coincidental diamond mines lmao! Dude if you think that doesn't make up for the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair you must be Muslim or something lol

You aren't fooling anyone, Chaim.

for a newfag you seem competent

Created ideologies that pushed wars that killed over 350 Million people.
Constantly push guilt onto other races even though they are the most terrible people.
Subvert civilizations and races rather than work together with other humans.
They have enslaved the world.
They don't like working.
They are extremely greedy.
They think I should be dead: "Even the best of the Goyim should be killed" - Jewish Talmud.
They do not support morality.
They will kill everyone if they don't get what they want (Sampson option).
They consider themselves to be "gods chosen people" and consider all others to be below them.
They push degeneracy to subvert.

You retards abandoned your Afrikaner brothers in SA to the nogs, and now the same shit is happening to eurabia at the hands of liberals blinded by white guilt and their pet mudslimes. Have fun getting watching your family get raped and murdered by nogs and innocent refugees when the liberals and globalists come for you after they're done with eurabia.

Thank G-d for my jewish genes. I can claim citizenship in Israel and live in my own ethnostate, which you stupid goys will never have. Genociding yourselves must seem like a fun pastime to you.

Materialist:

Read the Old Testament if you want to understand Jewish materialism. The Jews' idea of religion is a God is a set of arbitrary rules lacking any spiritual depth that you see in any other religion. Most symbolic elements of Judaism were taken from Babylonians, Egyptians, and Greeks.

The spiritual founders of modern Judaism are the Pharisees and Sadducees, a group of priests that suffocated their society with an array of arbitrary rules and formalities. Judaism in many ways the opposite to European paganism, which was almost entirely symbolic. The Jews favor arbitrary law over spiritualism.

As a result, anything not written in the holy book is uninspiring to Jews. Whether it be patriotism or Christian morality. Jews that fall away from their religion fall into a state of nihilism that suits their nomadic instincts.

Corrupting:

The combination of dishonesty and materialism does not bode well for any society where Jews live. In the case where Jews live accepted, they will spit on the traditions and customs of their host nation from a position of superiority. In the case where the Jew is discriminated, they will see the host nation as a threat and actively work to weaken it.

The nomad doesn't build. The nomad takes what is around and then leaves to the next oasis. Many parts of personality is inherited. Thousands of years of nomadic living and Judaism has a made the Semite what he is by birth.

Its God, you oven dodger.

>Finally admits to being a Jew
>Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
>John 8:32

If your such a proud jew, leave to Israel.

Interestingly it wasn't at Sup Forums or watching some YouTube video that first red pilled me. It was in my anthropology of gender course that I had to take in uni. I majored in math and biology (genetics) and minored in anthropology. I minored in the aforementioned because of my interest archaeology and history, so naturally those are the courses I primarily took. However I had to have at least one upper level cultural class to satisfy department requirements, and since the gender studies course was the only one available to me at the time I went with that. It really was astounding coming from the formal and physical sciences and then stepping foot in that classroom. From day one onward we were subjected to marxist bullshit propaganda. She even taught us things that directly contradicted what I had learned in my biology classes. She treated the term "sexual dimorphism" as if it were some type of vulgarity or curse word. Throughout my time in the course two things immediately became apperent: white men and western culture were evil and should be dismantled, and that coincidently the "pioneers" of third wave feminism and critical theory (look up these terms of they are unfamiliar) are Jewish.
Now I'm of course not saying all jews support these heinous ideas, and I certainly would never condone violence against anyone because of their race or creed, but I think it is important to know where this bullshit is coming from.

I will be making aliyah to Israel as soon as I complete my M.D. You mutts can wallow in your 56% shithole and have fun getting murdered by nogs while liberal media brainwashes your kids.

I think I may have successfully redpilled my younger brother on the Jews. I showed him a collection of anti-white tweets made by (((fellow white people))) and that's all it seemed to take to convince him.
I almost feel kinda guilty because he's young and impressionable and the evidence I gave him wasn't conclusive. I reminded him that they're not all like that but I feel his big mouth is going to get him in trouble at school or something.

vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

this infographic goes directly to my HD

Liberal media is the kike's greatest weapon. Take all the kikes with you and the white guilt ends tomorrow and we save our race.

Israel will still burn though. You can be cocky now because Israel and Jews are unironically winning, but things are already beginning to change. Iran will have nuclear weapons soon, and US won't be a puppet state of Israel after the boomers die. You will burn kike.

Based Israel committing and funding terror attacks on the west

philschwarzmann.com/how-my-books-cover-was-designed/

Teach him to hide his powerlevel. Redpill others is fine so long as you also let them know how dangerous it is to call (((them))) out openly. If he was in Europe he's go to jail for it.

Thanks for thesw

Enjoy getting your shitty genes cleansed by Israel’s selective breeding laws, cousin fucker.

>I just really wanna know
1post by this ID

>take liberal kikes to israel
Fuck that. A lot of the diaspora is too parasitic to function without goys to exploit, and wouldn't cut it in Israel. No thanks, you can keep them.

Also, have you considered that maybe people other than jews are cramming the liberal agenda down your throats? White guilt wouldn't be a problem if whites didn't feel guilty over stupid shit they never did.

Your people are doomed. White birthrates are far too low to sustain your race any longer. You can turn that around, but you're too busy worshipping Tyrone and Achmed's cock and blaming jews to save yourselves.

Was he being sarcastic here?
Is it possible for a person like this to see any fault in the content he is creating?

>too lazy to change it from ebonics
honestly, fuck you.

>I reminded him that they're not all like that

So you lied to him.

If you won't take them we'll just gas them, you okay with that kike? And of course you kikes are responsible for white guilt. With your hollywood propaganda, "muh holocaust" and slavery and everything bad in the world being blamed on whites, an entire generation raised on these lies who hate themselves for it. It won't matter in the long run and they will wake up. Whites will do just fine. Remember there's Eastern Europe too.

But if you think jews are done being expelled from the west and the east..boy you're in for a surprise.

Jews have the biggest victim complex out of any race I swear to god all you hear about is how their people have suffered, while they forget (((they))) brought slavery to America in the first place.

Be at least somewhat interesting

Go ahead and have your way with those fuckers. They hate Israel for the most part, and I doubt we can get them to come over.

Mudslimes and leftist media blame shit on Israel and Jews all the fucking time, and most Jews don't give a shit. Israeli Jews don't cry over mudslimes being expelled from our lands. It's your own damn fault that your people are gullible enough to be tricked by left wing media.

Eastern europe is a dying shithole. Poland and Hungary are based, but have low birthrates and high emigration rates. They won't survive the tide of mudslimes when shit hits the fan.

Russia is a different tier of shithole. There's a reason the russian jews fled to Israel like rats from a sinking ship when the USSR went to shit.

Worthless kike. You pieces of shit wouldn't even have Israel if it weren't for our kindness. I'm around tons of you all the time and I've never met such a bunch of effeminate pussies in my life. I don't wish bad on you. I just pity you like I do people who are born invalid that require their parents' care their entire life.

lol your subversion doesn't work here you filthy kike. When has the MSM ever criticized Israel? They only time they cheer Drumpf is when he bombs Muzzies. Talking about Muzzies, they are talking about the holohaux too you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

Be a shame if they redpilled some white lefties, kek. I wouldn't mind a christian-muzzie alliance that wipes out the shitstain israel off the map. World will be a much better place.

Have fun enjoying Achmed's big smelly brown cock afterwards. Mudslimes don't like you either. They're having lots of fun "culturally enriching" your women and attacking christmas markets. You're the one who opened the border and let them in.

The only thing you, leftists and jihadists have in common is their hatred of Israel. What do you think will happen when there's no Israel to hate?

>what happens when Israel gets physically removed?

The Muslims will get physically removed, and so on and so forth until there's no abrahamics left to rape the world with their sand nigger bullshit. Until they're as fringe and pathetic as unironic fashys and commies. You think you've won? You've already lost. Go jerk off in Jerusalem on top of your high horse while you can, buddy.

They prevented the US Senate from recognizing the Armenian genocide because they could tolerate no possible competition as world’s biggest victims.