Why is Trey Gowdy such a useless faggot?

Why is Trey Gowdy such a useless faggot? He is compromised, yes?
twitter.com/TGowdySC/status/944757431569072128?s=17

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/congressman-says-everyone-respects-mueller-at-fbi-hearing-louie-gohmert-interrupts-i-dont/
youtube.com/watch?v=MmRewlaKd7Q
fresnobee.com/news/local/article191151614.html
politico.com/story/2017/12/20/house-republicans-quietly-investigate-doj-fbi-310121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All he does is run interference for the deep state.

And talk big while stabbing President Trump in the back.

hes going to prison

Yet he seems to enjoy some sort if legendary status among boomers and faggots as a real cowboy.

Meanwhile genuine patriots Devin Nunes, Louie Gohmert, Ron DeSantis, Matt Gaetz, etc., get no love. When will normies attain competence and discernment?

They probably get no love because they are actually doing work and don't do interviews/get airtime.

Well they deserve the love. Gowdy deserves a hot poker in the eye.

they should do something worth memeing and love will be ushered upon them by Sup Forums

All he does is grandstand while doing absolutely nothing, and has no interest in being promoted from it.

No, Treys roots as a District Attorney (Public Prosecutor) simply run too deep.

He is too invested in the ethos of being an impartial and unemotional seeker of the truth, just and fair and all that. An ethos required of a good DA.

Not that this is good, it's just that he probably thinks this is the moral way to behave.

hes comped nigger

What do you mean op? He asks le epic edgy questions in congressional hearings and they always lead to indictments! Trey is so effin' BASED!!! MAGA!!!!!

Dis, mane. Get some balls and you'll get some respect.

Nice proxy

Oh. You aren't paying attention, user.
>Congressman Says ‘Everyone Respects’ Mueller at FBI Hearing, Louie Gohmert Interrupts: ‘I Don’t’
mediaite.com/tv/congressman-says-everyone-respects-mueller-at-fbi-hearing-louie-gohmert-interrupts-i-dont/

He's an effort shill. He tries so hard, but gosh darn it, nothing ever seems to go anywhere. You're meant to relate to his professed respect of the rule of law, his by-the-book approach and work ethic, etc. even though it produces fuck all.

You aren't paying attemtion, user. See:

Mueller is /ourguy/

>using edgy to define how trey speaks
he talks in 100% lawyer speak, if you think Lawyers are edgy just KYS.

That asshole is no longer rowdy. He's just Trey the faggot to me.

WTF. Nunes put his life on the line earlier this year for President Trump and has been spearheading a parallel investigation. What has Gowdy ever done?

Shills working on Christmas Eve, this is epic.

>Why is Trey Gowdy such a useless faggot?
lets transvestigate
youtube.com/watch?v=MmRewlaKd7Q

Hi shill. Kys.

We're not supporting gowdy. Nunes lurks in the shadows though. That thing you mentioned was months ago.

Wrong.

Mueller is /ourguy/ faggot.

You pathetic kike.

Gowdy doesn't do shit. He only speaks what is obvious but without action there's no point.

Months ago? Nunes is still operating 100. Nunes shows how a committee chair is supposed to be handled.
fresnobee.com/news/local/article191151614.html
politico.com/story/2017/12/20/house-republicans-quietly-investigate-doj-fbi-310121
Gohmert is based af.

I'm kidding. Gowdy does nothing but put on a show. There's no substance to any of his shit, it's just for appearances.

No.
Stop shitting up the board.

He doesn't know what I know.
I will teach him.

Based.

Trump isn't going to fire Mueller. Mueller is loved by lefties and loathed by the right. Everyone is going to listen to him. Mueller will unite the country with the truth.

Oh god. You are a shill. Posting Jesus pictures as if you think he's God. Shame on you for worshiping a false idol.

That's his role. Make a bunch of meaningless noise for the remains of the Tea Party crowd/normie Boomer "conservatives," and raise money, while being careful not to actually cause disruption to the deep state or its operations. If you ever have the misfortune of visiting Boomer-oriented conservative websites, they are full of videos of Gowdy questioning various people, while neglecting to ever do ANY follow-up - ie, what actually HAPPENED when the investigation ended? The answer, thus far, is "jack shit."

Nunes recused himself over nothing, like Sessions. They're in on it.

You couldn't be more mistaken, user.

fuck your kike on a stick.

you are lying.

Exposed. Get gone, shart blew.

all talk

Im not shareblue faggot. You're just a bumbling retard.

Exactly. As a fellow southerner, he reads to me as a little light in the loafers. Something not right in that man.

Get out of the thread.

he's still alive

which means he compromised

Yo. Jason Goodman. Why are you a pedo?

lmao this video is hilarious

You calling in your shart blew brigade again, marxist? Reported. Got your number, home slice. Tick tock.

Kek wills it I guess

Whats my number? Stop fucking kids with Bryan Singer. Cmon Jason!!!

He needs to stick to being a fictional character on Forensic File reruns

>People don't go on holidays

You are warned.

Thanks for your teenage faggot perspective on politics. We all know a persons appearance is the most important aspect. Your contributions are important to us.

So scary!!!!

Youre a jew arent you. You dont like jesus because he came to save the goyim whom you considered animals and slaves to be abused and used. This is why your race suffers. God made you wonder the desert for 40 years it was punishment from god. And you lied and said it made you chosen. So he gave you a holocaust. Youre a fucking kiss ass. A piece of shit and god doesnt want anything to do with you anymore. Yet you still keep kissing his ass. Still keep claiming to be chosen. Still act high and fucking mighty.

This. I've seen him on Fox News thousands of times always trying to get to the bottom of something but never ever getting there.

Holy fuck thank you for the laughs.
>tfw he seriously considered Trey Gowdy a FTM tranny

Womans suffrage was a mistake.

Howdy Doody Gawdy reporting for duty is
(((ourguy)))