How does one tell a dirty spic to fuck off?

Hey y'all, so I have a problem and need some solutions, quicc

So to give y'all som back story, my family on both my mom and dad's side are both super white, and my family on my mom's side even had quite a few KKK members, so we're as white as it gets. I and my mom both share NatSoc beliefs, but she's dating a dirty spic named David. I usually wouldn't care, but since I'm 16 I'm stuck under her roof for a minimum of 2 more years, and she's doing that " oooh, we can move in together and live happily ever after " bullshit woman faggotry, which fucked my life over once already, so I can't let that shit happen again, nevertheless with a dirty mexi-jew. So how do I make that filthy wormridden sack of rotting spic garbage fuck off for good?

please, I'm just a dumb robot that needs guidance, what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIJXu_EzzFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Order some drugs or pedoshit online and frame him into it then call 911, he'll be disgusted and frowned upon.
OP if you are not typing this behind a 7 wall proxy then beware.

quit being a fucking pussy and respect your New Mexican Daddy white bitch

You sound like a retard, I bet you live in Ohio too I'm surprised you're not dead from heroin overdose

>what should I do?
Kys underage faggot

mexicans count as white in the US.

Blast Trump speeches about Mexicans and the Wall from your room until he gets the hint. Also

>I and my mom both share NatSoc beliefs
>my mom shares Natsoc beliefs

Why the fuck is she fucking a taco nigger then?

Talk to her, tell her that you don't like the guy and that if she respects herself and you she will find someone better.
Also stop posting here you underage faggot.

because she has no self respect, kek

never ever will I ever stop posting here. this place is my home. and thanks, that wording sounds reasonable

lol spot on, I live in florida but I was born in Ohio. And I am on the autism spectrum, so you're 50% right

>we're as white as it gets
>writes like a nigger

MOMKEKED BY JUAN LMAO

Sorry niƱo, but your mamita enjoys that panchitos dick like it's 5 de mayo.

Enjoy your step papi, marica

>y'all

Confirmed nigger

>muh family is white! We wuz kkk and sheeeiiit!

0/10 bait

Just behave. Be aware Mexican parents still believe in coporal punishment.

> I am on the autism spectrum
youtube.com/watch?v=oIJXu_EzzFw

Change your name to Paco, learn Spanish and embrace your new Hispanic roots. That or kill the fucker, idc

that's what happens when you live in the south for a while. The local abbreviations will set in.

>the memes are real
my fucking sides this is too much

16 year olds asking for advice on family situations, nothing to do with politics or current events.

What the fuck happened to pol?

I'd kill him before he could "punish" me for shit. It would be a waste of Viking DNA to get pushed around.